The Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge discussion

188 views
Books, Movies and Music > Rory Gilmore and Michelle Obama Video

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by L (new)

L (lauraactually) | 236 comments Mod
How am I just now finding this? Has everyone else already seen it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WhgK...


message 2: by L (new)

L (lauraactually) | 236 comments Mod
Matt wrote: "Laura wrote: "How am I just now finding this? Has everyone else already seen it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WhgK..."

This is a new video to promote Michelle Obamas "Let Girls Learn" cam..."


Agreed. I think it was just for her trip and also to announce her new Snapchat.


message 3: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 17 comments I love this! So cute and for a great cause! I just don't understand why they wouldn't tell us what the snapchat username is in the video, but that's what googles for!


message 4: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (zoemmaude) | 46 comments It says the video is unavailable for me (in Canada), any ideas where I can see it?


message 5: by Marilyn (new)

Marilyn Zoe wrote: "It says the video is unavailable for me (in Canada), any ideas where I can see it?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK89W...

Try this link from Brazil.


message 6: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (zoemmaude) | 46 comments Marilyn wrote: "Zoe wrote: "It says the video is unavailable for me (in Canada), any ideas where I can see it?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK89W...

Try this link from Brazil."


Thankyou!!


back to top