Addicted to YA discussion

Character Romances > Cress and Thorne

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Adita ✨The Slumbering Insomniac✨ (aditaprithika) | 22 comments What do you think of them?

message 2: by Nicolina (new)

Nicolina | 23 comments Omg I feel like Cresswell is the cuuuuutest ship ever! I especially love how Thorne flirts with everyone but Cress because he thinks she's too good and innocent for him. I also love how at the end of Winter Cress gets all kick-a!

message 3: by Mia (new)

Mia Long (miaya) | 55 comments They are so adorable Cress always. Liked him but he was reluctant to love her cause he thought he was a bad person BUT Winter though 😻😻😻😻😻😻😻

message 4: by Chloe (new)

Chloe I love them together💜 Throne is probably one of my fav characters because he's super sarcastic and lovable and yesssss

message 5: by Chloe (new)

Chloe *Thorne

˗ˏˋjoelyˊˎ˗ (joelygranger) | 1 comments O m g my fav characters from the serious there chemistry is literally everything !! Like I loved how the character of Thorne developed , he is such a blessing omg

message 7: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isabeleleison) They are the absolute cutest ship <3 I love how different they are from each other, thorne is so outgoing and wild, and cress is definitely on the shy and sweet side. Ended up working perfectly.