Potter Warriors~role play~ discussion

Harry Potter > Prophecies

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 399 comments Mod
Want your character to have a prophecy like Harry?
Sign them up here and say what you want the prophecy to be, who you want to be in it, and anything else, I shall evaluate it! And any other mods can also approve.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) About Silver and her past. A new threat going by the name Stalker. Tragedy. Action.

Can you explain what it means, put in ""s what the prophecy is and anything else we should knew.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) "A new threat wants Silver dead. He knows she fears the name Stalker and has chosen that name. He has been following Silver, leaving a path of destruction in her name. Silver is constantly running, but she either has to stop him or die."

Stalker is up for grabs to be created.

I would but I am not good with mean characters. I have trouble with comebacks if you haven't noticed. The prophecy might need rewording...

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) I'm not either. How is this:

"Stalker has came again for Silver's blood. Leaving death in her name in his wake. One must die or surrender before there is nothing left. Stalker won't stop, Silver is running, running. He road is nearly out. What will happened to her?"