The Potterheads ⚯͛ discussion

Debates > Damione vs Romione vs Harmione?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Who do you ship Hermione with: Ron, Draco, Harry, one of the twins?

Personally i think that Ron and Hermione are best together but i really like the thought of Hermione and Draco. I like to think that Dracoalways had feelings for Hermione but could not act on them over his resentment of "Mudbloods".

message 2: by Grace (new)

Grace  Wright Romione.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Grace Wright wrote: "Romione." Yas

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Is there any Harmione shippers out there? I don't think it would be awful but I much prefer Romione!

message 5: by Quince (new)

Quince Winstyn (quincewinstyn) Yeah, they were meant to be.

message 6: by Riley (new)

Riley B (rriilleeyy1234) | 28 comments Ron and Hermione all the way. I can never picture her with Draco. Her and Harry are too much like brother and sister... hard to think of them together

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, Harry and Hermione have always just been friends in my eyes!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Whenever I picture Harry and Hermione as a couple it just seems so weird I can't keep picturing it XD
Dramione is my least favorite and Romione is pretty good. Sometimes I think Hermione deserved someone a bit more sensitive, but I'm not opposed to them as a couple.

message 9: by Sam (new)

Sam Cook | 1 comments Dramionie

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Sam wrote: "Dramionie"

Yes! I guess that Scorpius and Rose is kinda like Dramione though. It is definitely more realistic!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

If Hermione and Ron did not end up being a couple, who would you like Hermione to be with?

I'm sticking to what I always say, Draco.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I think she should have been with a character we didn't meet at all in the series. She deserves someone who can understand her logically and emotionally, and I don't there is anyone that we know of like that!

message 13: by Srijita (new)

Srijita | 110 comments Pie wrote: "I think she should have been with a character we didn't meet at all in the series. She deserves someone who can understand her logically and emotionally, and I don't there is anyone that we know of..."

I agree!!!