The Potterheads ⚯͛ discussion

Welcome Potterheads :) > Suggestions & Questions

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello, if you have any questions for me (or other members) about this group or anything Harry Potter related feel free to leave a comment in this folder. If you have any suggestions leave them in this folder as well and i will try to accommodate them :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Would anyone be interested in doing a re-watch of the Harry Potter movies? We could set a certain day/week to watch one of the movies and then talk about them. Let me know (by commenting below) if you would like to do that! :) ⚯͛

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds fun! I would totally do that.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool! I'll set times and things on a new discussion topic later.

message 5: by Srijita (new)

Srijita | 110 comments Good idea

message 6: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 20 comments oh yes this sounds like a cool idea

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Here's an idea: once we get to 100 members, have a huge celebration!

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 09, 2016 12:15PM) (new)

Yes! I will certainly do that if we reach 100 members! There are so many Potterheads in the group now (57 to be exact) and there are more joining everyday, it makes me really happy to know that there are so many people here to share my love of Harry Potter with! If anyone has any suggestions as to what we could do if we reach 100 leave them below please!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I know that Pottermore does this- but we could do House Pride days where everyone shows off their appreciation for their house. Different people could also make like songs, poems, videos, and stuff like that and then upload them if they would be comfortable.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah that would be so cool! I would love that :)

message 12: by Carlos (new)

Carlos | 104 comments I suggest that we could have a house cup, maybe every month or so, we could do any sort of competition between houses. Then we could add the shield of that house to the image if the group or something like that. How do you see it?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

That is such a good idea! We could maybe have a house points folder, and give out house points for different little games and competitions.