The Potterheads ⚯͛ discussion

Welcome Potterheads :) > Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-50 of 221 (221 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Grace (new)

Grace  Wright Hi my name is Grace!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Grace welcome to the group, theres not many people here but hopefully more people will join soon :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Katy, so glad you joined! :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow we now have 9 members! It doesn't sound like a lot but I am so excited that people are interested in this group! IF anyone has any questions or suggestions please feel free to leave them in the Suggestions and questions thread! :) x

message 5: by Grace (new)

Grace  Wright Welcome Everyone!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi I'm Lilly. I'm in Ravenclaw... I joined in may, and i love harry potter so much that i read all of the books in least than two months! Harry Potter is one of my favorite series! I'm happy to be in a group that love harry potter as much as I do !

message 7: by Grace (new)

Grace  Wright Hi Lily! Welcome!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks!

message 9: by Grace (new)

Grace  Wright Lilly wrote: "Thanks!"

You're welcome! (:

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome Lilly!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

10 members! That maybe doesn't seem like a lot but I think its really lovely that there are 10 of us (so far :)) that can share our love for Harry Potter and books in this little group! Welcome to all the new members! x

message 12: by Minnu (new)

Minnu | 30 comments Hi I'm Minnu :) I am a huge fan of Harry Potter of course and also adore some of the other supplementary books by J K Rowling. I would love to spend time discussing the world of Hogwarts with all of you :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome to the group Minnu! Its so nice that you are all so enthusiastic about Harry Potter! :)

message 14: by Grace (new)

Grace  Wright Welcome Minnu!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey I'm Emma, a Hufflepuff and Horned Serpent from the North American wizarding school :)
My favorite book is the Deathly Hallows because it made me cry tears that were happy and sad, but the rest were obviously all still good and will stick with me just as much.
I think if I took a pet to hogwarts it would be a brown owl, a ginger cat, or a sugar glider.
I'm excited about having a place to go when I'm not re-reading the books!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome to the group Emma!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks! Glad to be here.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

There are now 20 Potterheads in the group! Welcome to all of the new members! :)

message 19: by Maggie (new)

Maggie Dore (maggmog) | 22 comments Hi guys!
The Harry Potter books have ALWAYS been my favorite series.
I'm a serious book worm. So watch out!
I'm so happy to meet all of you :)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh I see what you did there with the Always! Welcome to the group, warning: a lot of us will probably be emotional messes tomorrow reading cursed child and the group may be a bit crazy!

message 21: by Maggie (new)

Maggie Dore (maggmog) | 22 comments Hahaha i'll be the same!!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Well that's okay then :)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Clare!

message 24: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Hello everyone *waves* I'm Rachel. I have a house identity crisis because originally I was sorted into Ravenclaw (with Slytherin being my second most likely. 1% difference...) and then Pottermore changed and I couldn't reclaim my house and got put in Gryffindor...
But I feel more like a Ravenclaw, I should stick to that yes?
Anyway, I'm also a Horned Serpent :)
I think the Prisoner of Azkaban is probably my fav HP book. Order of the Phoenix is my least favourite...I hate Umbridge!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Rachel! *waves back at you*. Welcome to the group! I would stick with Ravenclaw if thats where you feel at home. The same thing happened to me on the new Pottermore but I just pretend it says Ravenclaw.

message 26: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Yesss Ravenclaw :) It's so annoying that it all changed! Plus Ravenclaw tower has the best views of the castle...

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

True! I might get a bit frustrated with having to solve a riddle to get into the dorm though!

message 28: by nahla (new)

nahla (booky-barnes) Hi! My name is Nehal, I'm a Gryffindor. I'm completely new to Goodreads, I never know what to say in these things... and I'm bummed out because I probably won't be able to get my hands on The Cursed Child any time soon!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

29 members! Thats amazing, i'm so happy that you all joined the group to discuss Harry Potter with me. If you would like to introduce yourself please go ahead! :) ⚯͛

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

@Nehal, Hi Nehal welcome to the group! Its nice to have another Gryffindor amongst the many Ravenclaws. Oh no, I don't know how I would cope if I couldn't get Cursed Child as it came out :(

message 31: by nahla (new)

nahla (booky-barnes) Hermione wrote: "@Nehal, Hi Nehal welcome to the group! Its nice to have another Gryffindor amongst the many Ravenclaws. Oh no, I don't know how I would cope if I couldn't get Cursed Child as it came out :("

Thank! And know :( I'm just going to have to watch out for spoilers until I can read it

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

yes! There shouldn't be any in this group that aren't covered with a view spoiler button.

message 33: by Amber (new)

Amber Hello, I'm Amber, long time lover of the Harry Potter series and everything about it. I'm a Hufflepuff according to Pottermore. Tbh I decided to join the group because with Cursed Child out i'm definitely going to be needing more people to talk about the series with.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, Cursed Child discussion is much needed. Welcome to the group!

message 35: by Maggie (new)

Maggie Dore (maggmog) | 22 comments Hello Vienna!!!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Vienna, welcome to the group. :)

message 37: by Quince (new)

Quince Winstyn (quincewinstyn) Hi, I'm Quince, my friend Maggie recently joined this group, I thought I should check it out, turns out this is amazing! I am a big Harry Potter fan, I like to think I'm a Gryffindor (how do you write that word?), but I'm not so sure.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Quince, I'm so glad you like the group!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I just want to say thank you to the 34 members that have joined the group! Thank you so much to all of the people who comment and vote on polls etc! Remember you can invite people to join the group if you would like to, I'd really appreciate it if you would! If there is any questions about becoming a mod or a suggestion for the group etc comment them in the questions and suggestions thread!

message 40: by Carlos (new)

Carlos | 104 comments Hi! My name is Carlos, I'm from Spain and I'm a proud Slytherin. I joined the group to meet HP fans from other parts of the world. Hope to meet a lot of people and have good talks :)

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome to the group Carlos!

message 42: by Maggie (new)

Maggie Dore (maggmog) | 22 comments Hi Carlos! Hi Quince! I'm glad you've joined!!!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome to the group Carlos :)

message 44: by Quince (new)

Quince Winstyn (quincewinstyn) Hi!

message 45: by Giselle (new)

Giselle Chionh | 19 comments Hi I'm Giselle! I'm a massive Harry spotter fan and my favourite book is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire! My favourite characters are Fred and George!

message 46: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Welcome to the group, Giselle! Fred & George are great characters :)

message 47: by Tamar (new)

Tamar (tamargabrielle) | 6 comments Hi , I'm Tamar, Have been a poterhead for years and years. Hoping to find people to talk about Harry Potter and other books, not a lot of booklovers in my group of friends. I'm a Slytherin, live in the Netherlands. :)

message 48: by Nafia (new)

Nafia Zalal | 8 comments Hey!! I'm The Smaug. I'm a massive Harry Potter fan and a proud Slytherin. I want to know everyone who likes Harry Potter. I want to discuss everything about it!! ( Sorry fo my terrible English. It's not my first language. )

message 49: by Carlos (new)

Carlos | 104 comments Great! another Slytherin, welcome!

message 50: by Nafia (new)

Nafia Zalal | 8 comments Hey!! I'm The Smaug. I'm a massive Harry Potter fan and a proud Slytherin. I want to know everyone who likes Harry Potter. I want to discuss everything about it!! ( Sorry fo my terrible English. It's not my first language. )

« previous 1 3 4 5