⎈|Mιѕfιт ǀѕƖαηɗ|⎈ discussion

Weirdos > Other Offices

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

{Everyone that works for Eliza works in here. Each office is sectioned off from the others, but they're all very open and spacious.}

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Zach sat at his desk. He had his feet up on the desk and was leaning back in his chair, eyes closed and hands folded in his lap.

message 3: by Mapledream {Rose Gold}, Head Beheaded Mod (new)

Mapledream {Rose Gold} | 51 comments Mod
Eliza walked quietly into the room and looked around. She saw Zach and frowned. "What do you think youre doing?" She asked irritabally, walking over.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) He slowly opened his eyes. "Thinking, ma'am."

message 5: by Mapledream {Rose Gold}, Head Beheaded Mod (new)

Eliza glared at him. She thought, oh good answer. Not good enough. Does he want to get fired. You cant just lazily sit around my offices. "Well think like you're not taking a nap. When you're in your office you're working for me and theres a lot of work to be done." She paused for a moment. "What were you thinking about?" She asked.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) He couldn't help but give a half smile. He slowly lowered his feet and sat up. "Yes ma'am. Since I am your advisor, I was trying to see the best way for your plans ma'am."

message 7: by Mapledream {Rose Gold}, Head Beheaded Mod (new)

"Mmhhmm." She said skeptically. "And what might those ways be?" She asked bitterly. Complete control of Misfit Island would be difficult with a bunch of colorful people running around, but attainable nonetheless.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Zach smiled. "Wouldn't it be easier to get someone inside the enemies ranks?"

message 9: by Mapledream {Rose Gold}, Head Beheaded Mod (new)

"Yes but thats a problem when we don't even know where the enemy is Eliza hissed. "Use your puny little brain to think of a way to find them so we can kill them all." She glared at him for a moment. "Do I make myself clear?" She asked.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) "As day." He said. "I know a member of the group, just can't get her on our side."

message 11: by Mapledream {Rose Gold}, Head Beheaded Mod (new)

Eliza folded her arms. "Who?" she asked suspiciously. She looked down at Zach with a glare. "And even if you can get her on our side do not give anything away about us to her until we are sure she is on our side."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) "That's the thing, she won't come. She's too devoted to the cause."

message 13: by Mapledream {Rose Gold}, Head Beheaded Mod (new)

"What are you, dumb?!?!" Eliza exclaimed, throwing up her arms in frustration. "If she won't help us then what good is she?! Find another one if you can." She shook her head in disappointment.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Zach sighed. "Take a chill pill." He muttered. He turned to his desk and flipped through his notes. "What were your other ideas?"

message 15: by Mapledream {Rose Gold}, Head Beheaded Mod (new)

((XD I agree 100% she should take a chill pill))

"I was thinking we send somebody in. It would have to be somebody trustworthy and not so ignorant like yourself.." Eliza said. She, however, planned on hand picking this lucky contestant of hers. She didn't trust her employees enough. What if they were actually the spies? She might send two in, one as a decoy. A plan began to form in her head.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((XD))

Zach nodded. "Could work." He said. He ignored her after she mentioned sending someone in.

message 17: by Mapledream {Rose Gold}, Head Beheaded Mod (new)

Eliza shook her head. "I should fire you." she muttered. She looked at him with pure hate then walked off.

((Sorry to end it but I didn't know what else to do))

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((Np, I have someone who would be dying to help Eliza.))

Zach smirked. "What ever you think."

message 19: by Mapledream {Rose Gold}, Head Beheaded Mod (new)

((Hmm Eliza should probably drop into town to find someone))

message 21: by Mapledream {Rose Gold}, Head Beheaded Mod (new)

((Wherever she is.))

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((Don't care. She's a doc.))

message 23: by Mapledream {Rose Gold}, Head Beheaded Mod (new)

((Bottomless Pit because why the heck not?))

message 25: by Mapledream {Rose Gold}, Head Beheaded Mod (new)

((on it))