Mythical and Fantasy Roleplay discussion

The Biters and the Howling Night > The Forest of werewolves

Comments Showing 1-50 of 111 (111 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Bluewaterstorm ~ Skeletons ~  Evil and Sassy Girl ~ For a reason ~ To be known as a Legend ~ | 115 comments Mod
description

Where werewolves hide away within the day and of a night surround and roam the vamps castle.

message 2: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) ((Cool, thanks Storm!)

Lucy growled. She hadn't been in her werewolf form for a while and she had forgotten how hard it was to stop herself from destroying everything, and everyone. But she had managed to keep calm and not devour her father. That was good. Not eating people was very good. But her innocent charade quickly evaporated when she spotted a brown deer just a couple of meters away.

The deer hadn't noticed Lucy yet and it had its head dipped down to nibble some grass. The teenage werewolf grinned. The deer would be an easy target. She silently crept toward her prey, her chocolatey brown eyes watching every move made by the deer. When she was close enough to pounce, she shrunk down, ready to attack.

AND SUDDENLY...

((You guys can figure out what happens next!))

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 183 comments Mod
A vampire zipped out from behind a tree attacking the deer before Lucy got the chance. The dark haired beauty grinned at Lucy and then winked before she ran the other way, graceful as a gazelle.

message 4: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) Lucy was immediately entranced by the speed and grace of this strange new girl. She stood, watching, as the vampire ran in the other direction.

'Who was that?' Lucy muttered to herself.

Then, after staring blankly at the ground for a moment, she silently crept away to find a new target.

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Azalea watched Lucy creep away from her post begging a tree. She'd never meet a female werewolf before and she was intruiged.

message 6: by Amanda (new)

*behind*

message 7: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) Meanwhile, Lucy had spotted a small, brown rabbit. It didn't have that much meat on it, but it was Winter and food was hard to find at this time of the year. She easily killed the small creature and started to walk back home. Hopefully her father's illness would start to fade away once they reached Spring. He was all Lucy had left of her family and she wasn't prepared to lose him too. But right now, Lucy had to focus on keeping him alive.

message 8: by Amanda (new)

Enzo had been watching the mysterious female were for days, she intrigued him. He was drawn to her like a moth to a flame. The grace and elegance she displayed in her wolf form fascinated Enzo. He had to know her.

message 9: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) Lucy quickly returned home and saw that her father was asleep, snoring away gently like grumbling storm clouds. Lucy set down the rabbit on their dining table and began preparing it for a meal. While she was washing it, she thought about the vampire that she had seen in the forest.
'A vampire? Here?' Lucy mumbled to herself. 'I hope she isn't a spy for another kingdom. We've already had enough of those this year.'
Lucy dismissed the idea, then finished making the meal. Then, after she fed both her father and herself, she sat down and read her favourite book. But all the hunting had worn Lucy out and soon enough, she was fast asleep. But what she didn't realise was that she had accidentally left the door wide open. Open to animals. Open to people. And open to monsters. DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN!!!

message 10: by Amanda (new)

Enzo followed the girl home. She only lived a few minutes from him. Noticing the open door he shifted back to his human form and then gently closed it before disappearing back into the night.

message 11: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) The next morning, Lucy woke with a jolt. She had had a nightmare about her father dying. Wiping the sweat off her forehead, she sat up. Her dad was still there in the corner, his chest rising and falling, slowly but surely. Lucy went over to the door and opened it again, letting in the fresh morning air.

But then she realised something strange. Right outside her house, there were small marks in the ground. Marks that looked like footprints. With suspicion slowly growing inside of her, Lucy frowned. Who would come here? And why? She told herself that it was probably just a deer or a wolf. But her curiosity demanded to find out who left those prints. After checking that her father was safe and warm, she began to follow the prints.

message 12: by Amanda (new)

Enzo cursed inwardly when he saw the girl eyeing his tracks. Where had his mind been? He decided it was now or never she would find him soon enough. He stepped out from behind a tree, his wolf form approaching the curious girl.

message 13: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) As soon as Lucy saw the wolf, she immediately took a step back and pulled her hunting knife from its sheath. She had been faced with wild animals before, but this wolf looked different. Its stormy grey eyes watched Lucy, slowly, cautiously, curiously. If Lucy didn't know better, she would've believed it was almost... human. But then she realised what this strange creature was. It was a werewolf, just like her.

message 14: by Amanda (new)

Enzo bowed his head showing he wouldn't hurt the girl before he quickly transformed into his human self. "I'm sorry if I've frightened you," he said quietly.

message 15: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) Lucy held her head high. "I'm not scared of you," she said. "I've had my share of fighting other werewolves before, and I'm not afraid to do it again."
She narrowed her eyes at the stranger, studying him. "Who are you?" She asked. "And what are you doing here?"

message 16: by Amanda (new)

" My names Lorenzo but you can call me Enzo. I've been watching you. Your the first werewolf I've seen in four years. The first person too," Since his parents had died Enzo had wandered the forests alone with no specific goal. It was rare if he saw other people more or less his own kind.

message 17: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) Lucy frowned at Enzo in suspicion. Then, after deciding that she could trust him, she passed her knife to her left hand and held out her right for Enzo to shake. This way, she still had her weapon at the ready if she needed it.

"I'm Lucy," she replied. "It's nice to meet another werewolf that isn't trying to kill me."

message 18: by Amanda (new)

Enzo gripped Lucy's hand chuckling to himself he liked Lucy already, he could sense a fire in her. "Nice to meet you Lucy, how old are you?"

message 19: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) "16," she answered. "What about you?"

message 20: by Amanda (new)

"19," he said quietly. "Do you belong to a pack," he asked knowing she probably didn't. He'd never seen her with anyone but the man he assumed must be her father.

message 21: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) "No. Well, not any more," Lucy said almost resentfully.

message 22: by Amanda (new)

"Me too," said Enzo. "I left when my parents died. If you don't mind I could hang around here for a little while. It's nice having someone to talk too," Enzo asked hopefully.

((Ok I have an idea. So they stay together for a little while, become friends, and then one of them gets kidnapped!! Maybe by an elf or a vampire. Then the other one goes on an adventure to find the lost one!! I don't care who would be who. What'd do you think?))

message 23: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) Lucy frowned. She probably shouldn't trust this stranger. After all, she barely knew him and he was already asking to stay with her. But still, he seemed like a nice guy. Plus, she had always wanted a friend...

"Okay," Lucy decided. "You can stay with my dad and I if you want."

((Yeah! I think that's a great idea! You can decide who gets kidnapped, I don't really mind :D))

message 24: by Amanda (new)

"Ok thank you! I'd really like to get to know you," Enzo said.

((Sounds great!! Let's have Enzo get captured so it's not your typical damsel in distress. Lucy can rescue him a and show some serious girl power! We also need a villain. I can make one of you can make one or we can use my vampire, Azalea."

message 25: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) Lucy smiled. "Yeah, it's nice to finally have a friend. Follow me, I'll show you around the house."

Lucy started walking back to her house, then looked back, waiting for Enzo.

((Great idea! I think maybe you should control the villain (I don't mind if it's your vampire or not!) because Lucy will already be on an adventure, so if I controlled the villain, you wouldn't have much of a part to play. I hope that makes sense!))

message 26: by Amanda (new)

Enzo crept slowly behind Lucy wondering how this would all turn out.

((Yes that makes perfect sense!! I'm going to create a new character Azalea's not really villain material))

message 27: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) Lucy strolled back up to her small log house and opened the door for Enzo.

((Awesome! I agree, I think Azalea should be a good guy (I would say good girl, but that just sounds creepy!) :) I'm looking forward to finding out your villain though!))

message 28: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) Lucy strolled back up to her small log house and opened the door for Enzo.

((Awesome! I agree, I think Azalea should be a good guy (I would say good girl, but that just sounds creepy!) :) I'm looking forward to finding out your villain though!))

message 29: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) Oops sorry, I didn't mean to send that twice, the app glitched out for a second there!

message 30: by Amanda (new)

Enzo entered the log cabin staring around the room. Something about the room seemed oddly familiar.

((OMG Azalea and Lucy can team up!! On her way to save Enzo she can meet Azalea!! I also created a villain named Violet you can read her bio. Now Enzk just needs to get kidnapped he can go hunting and Violet and her cronies will ambush him!))

message 31: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) "Are you alright?" Lucy asked, seeing the strange look on Enzo's face as he entered the house.

((Oh my goodness that is a great idea!!! Azalea and Lucy would make an unstoppable team! I'll go check out Violet's bio now!))

message 32: by Amanda (new)

"Fine," said Enzo as the wave of Deja vu passed. What had just happened? "Should we go hunting for dinner," Enzo asked.

((:-)))

message 33: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) Lucy nodded. "That's a good idea," she said. "Do you want to split up and go separate ways? That way we can double our chances of finding an animal to kill."

message 34: by Amanda (new)

"Sounds good to me," Enzo said before closing in his eyes. In a minute a silver wolf stood before Lucy.

message 35: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) "Wow," Lucy exclaimed in awe, staring at the silky, silvery wolf. "You look..." Lucy was stuck, trying to think of an appropriate adjective. "Beautiful."

message 36: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) Haha XD

message 37: by Amanda (new)

((Lol))

Enzo walked towards Lucy slowly, bowing his head peacefully. He'd never had someone admire his wolf form they usually ran away terrified.

message 38: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) "How do you do that?" Lucy asked curiously. "I can only shift every full moon." She held her hands out in front of her, as if emphasising the fact that she was still in her human form.

message 39: by Amanda (new)

Enzo shifted back so he could talk to Lucy. "Really?" Enzo asked. He hadn't meet many other werewolves but he just assumed they could all shift whenever. "At first it happened whenever I got emotional but now I just think about it,'

message 40: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) "Wow," Lucy exclaimed. Shifting at will could come in handy. She wondered if she could do it too. Then, a thought occurred. "Could you teach me? Not right now, but... maybe later?"

message 41: by Amanda (new)

"Of course," Enzo said sweetly. He looked at Lucy's pretty green eyes. Stop Enzo. He thought to himself.

message 42: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) ((@Empress_Of_Books, XD))

Lucy noticed Enzo's staring and she felt her heart rate increase. 'Lucy!' She scolded internally. 'What are you doing!? You barely know him!' She averted his gaze, then replied, "Thanks."

message 43: by Amanda (new)

Enzo inwardly cringed. She'd obviously noticed him staring, sometimes he was such an idiot. "Well um I.. maybe um I'mjustgoingtogohunting," he rushed. Oh my god I'm so stupid he thought. Blushing and stammering he ran out the door. "Smooth, real smooth," he whispered to himself.

message 44: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) ((Wow! We're going to have an entire series of Blooming Romance at this rate! XD))

message 45: by Amanda (new)

((Well Enzo's bout to get kidnapped so blooming romance will have to be put on hold:-)))

message 46: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) ((Haha, true that!))

Lucy face-palmed. She had been too obvious. Enzo had noticed her awkwardness and he had wanted to get away from her. "Great job," she muttered to herself. "Now you've creeped out the only friend you've made in years." Then, with a sigh, she sat down and stared at the ground.

message 47: by Amanda (new)

Enzo crept through the the woods replaying the scene with Lucy over and over. When had he become so anti social? She was the first person he'd talked to in years. Something moved in the shadows and he jumped. Before he knew what was happening the world went dark. The last thing he remembered was howling in pain.

message 48: by Amanda (new)

Violet pumped her fists in excitement . Her and her gang had been searching for weeks for werewolves and they'd just found the perfect target. They'd watched the blonde haired boy switch to the silver wolf and they'd followed him since. He'd be a perfect, he looked extremely distracted . Violet crept up behind him savoring the feel of the hunt. Before he could make a move she'd knocked him out with a swift flick of her wrist. As she slung the unconscious wolf over her shoulder easily she began to laugh.

message 49: by Amanda (new)

((Enzo and Lucy are like my new favorite characters there both so awkward it's adorable!))

message 50: by Amanda (new)

((Going to bed. Finish tomorrow?))

« previous 1 3