✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Birdsong231 & Em [1]

Comments Showing 1-50 of 839 (839 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

message 1: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (last edited Apr 01, 2017 12:36AM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 918 comments
Type: Male Teacher x Female Student

Other RPs:
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 2: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments Hey :)

message 4: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments so... iv never done this sort of rp before and I'm unsure what to expect but i hope i do ok.... what plans have you got?

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 918 comments I honestly just go with the flow.
And I think you'll be ok. ^^ I'm not a detailed RPer at all and I'm pretty laid back

message 6: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (last edited Aug 15, 2016 04:22PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 918 comments
Character © Birdsong231

Name: Ella Snowrose

Appearance:

Other: N/A

message 7: by •EM• (last edited Aug 16, 2016 01:01AM) (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments Alright good haha ill try.

Name: Mr Miles
Fullname: Jackson Miles
Appearance:

Other: Started teaching just a year ago.

This ok?

message 9: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments Cool :)
Sorry I'm at work so I'll try reply

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 918 comments Okie.
Who shall post first?

message 11: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments Would you be able to? I'm all new to this type if roleplay in nervous to start.... And like are they already having fun together or not?

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 918 comments yeah, I'll get to it tomorrow.

message 13: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments Haha tomorrow?
Iv just finished work

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 918 comments I've gotta go to bed. ;~;

message 15: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments :( that's poop

message 16: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments Hey?

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 918 comments Sorry... I forgot... I took a very much needed nap and I've got a busy life atm, so I'm not all that great at replying and starting...

message 18: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments Awe :( hope all is good? But I really don't know how to start this one I'm sorry. Like in class? Are they already seeing eachother? New school year? Half way through?

message 19: by •EM• (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 918 comments FFFFFFFFFFFF
Sorry that I keep forgetting!!

View this and I think you'll get an idea of what to do:
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

And shall we start it as they're already together?

message 21: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments I think I know :)

Yeah sounds good!! Already in a 'relationship' :)

message 22: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments I'll try start then

Jackson stepped out from his car in the teachers parking lot in a separate area to the students lot, he pulled out his brown leather satchel which had a few of his course work books in it and stuff like that, most of his belonging stayed at school in his office. Being the head of mathematics for years 11 and 10 meant he had his own office separate from the other maths teachers. Jackson taught three year 10 and two year 11 maths classes, in one of those was Ella, a new year meant a new class and she was in one.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 918 comments (( CRAP. I'm sorryyyyy!!! ;n; I'm horrible...))

Ella groaned in frustration and exhaustion as she walked through the door of her School. "I hate this place." She muttered. But look at the bright side: My boyfriend works here. That's one positive thing about this horrid place, right? She smiled a little and sat down in front of her locker.

message 24: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments ((Its hard sometimes......))

He was early to school like usual, having the need to get his class books ready and such before they would begin. Jackson glanced at his watch while he walked into the main part of the building, saying good morning to some of the staff already there. He had a small inkling that Ella may already be there too and even though he wanted to see her after not spending the summer together, he knew he couldnt, not just yet.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 918 comments ((No kidding. ;~; ))

After putting her things in her locker, she walked around, looking for Jackson. She knew he was always early, and she had always tried her best to come before any of the other students just to see him.

message 26: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments ((What do you do?))

Jackson by now was in his office, sitting at his desk and over looking the course books he had before him. He sorted them each onto a book shelf standing upright by the window which over looked onto the schools sport field. On each shelf he had the books marked out and standing neatly for his year 10 and year 11 classes. He was sitting at his desk going through the class enrolment lists, seeing which students he had in his classes, a smile protruded around his lips as he read Ella's name in his mind.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 918 comments ((I exist.))

Ella eventually found Jackson's office and knocked on the door quickly.

message 28: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments ((hahahahaha good, so I'm not talking to a ghost. Im human too, don't worry :) ))

He hadn't looked up from his desk yet. "Come in." He called, finishing writing down notes for the first classes he would teach on the first day back. He then looked back up when he heard the door open and close, his smile widened. "Ella." He said then stood up. "You shouldn't really be here." He said to her.

message 29: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (last edited Jul 23, 2016 01:16AM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 918 comments (( ^^ ))

"And why not?" Ella frowned. "They'd see it as a random student got lost or something."

message 30: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments He looked across at her again like he wanted to say something against it but really he was glad to see her. He stepped around his desk and stepped towards her, turning the lock of his office door as he stepped closer to her, looking down at her. "God its good to see you though."

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 918 comments "I've missed you so much." Ella hugged him tightly and let tears fall down her face.

message 32: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments Jackson looked at her again as he gently wrapped his arms around her. "Hey.. Ella." He said quietly, wiping away her tears. "You don't have to cry beautiful." He said, gently caressing her cheek with his hand before he leaned in, kissing her softly, unable to hold it back any longer.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 918 comments Ella kissed him back with the same softness and closed her eyes with content, wanting the kiss to last forever.

message 34: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments He stepped closer to her, his hand moving from the top of her back down to the lower part, pulling her closer against him. His lips complete with hers, in that moment it was almost like the summer apart between them was nonexistent, like he had been with her the entire time.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 918 comments Ella smiled through the kiss and cupped his cheeks with both hands.

message 36: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments Jackson also smiled against her lips, still pulling her closer to him, moving back towards his desk wit her. His hands resting on her hips again.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 918 comments Ella hummed happily and rubbed her thigh against his. She pulled away slightly "Please make love to me tonight..." She whispered in his ear.

message 38: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments Jackson pulled back slightly, looking at her again. "Tonight?" He asked her, kissing her again in between their replies. "Where?"

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 918 comments "You choose." Ella replied and one of her hands moves up to his hair and grabs a handful of it.

message 40: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments He moaned softly against her lips, kissing her passionately "baby if I could.. I would do it here." He said to her, gripping at her school uniform.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 918 comments "I know, baby..." She murmured. "I know..."

message 42: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments His hand gently slid under the material of her school uniformed shirt where he felt her hare stomach, he slightly grinned looking at her and kissed her more, she was his. He would figure out where to take her later that night, he couldn't do it in his office it was too risky. But would he fun

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 918 comments Ella giggled and slipped her tongue into his mouth, excited about tonight. She always loved having sex with her math teacher, and it got more and more pleasing every time.

message 44: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments Jackson grinned some more to himself when he felt her tongue against his lips then in his mouth, he gently sucked on her tongue, bitting it gently he he held her close, his hands roaming her body, god she was hot

message 45: by •EM• (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 918 comments "J-Jack..." Ella moaned softly and rubbed her thigh against his.

message 47: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments He moaned a little himself, holding her closely before he pulled her around, pushing her against his desk. "Fuck it." He said against her lips, wanting to make love to her right now, unless she would stop him.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 918 comments "Give it to me." She begged, understanding him in every way.

message 49: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25073 comments He looked at her as he moved his books out of the way, giving her space to lay on the desk. He was glad she was in her school uniform and had a short skirt on, meaning he wouldn't have to try taking her clothes off, they could do it easily with clothes part on.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17