Marvel Cinematic rp discussion

New York > House in the forest.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 202 (202 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments Located in the woods near the main road that goes into New York City, close enough for work in the city. this is a place for Loki and Mackenzie.

message 2: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie walked with Loki and gasped when she saw the house, her eyes widening. "Loki..." She breathed out softly.

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments "For us. I know how annoying it can be at the tower and trying to get some alone time so I did some favors and this is for us. No more Barton walking in or Stark interrupting. just us" Loki said smiling

message 4: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie smiled brightly. "It's perfect. I love it. Thank you so much." She said and hugging him, kissing him lovingly. It seemed like it was absolutely perfect. Part of her wished she didn't have to go back to SHIELD. She wished they could just disappear together.

message 5: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments Loki kissed her back passionately. "I am glad you like it" he said softly and quietly, smiling lovingly

message 6: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie smiled and grinned before looking at the house. "C-Can we go in?" She asked softly.

message 7: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments "Of course" Loki said, finding the spare key under the door mat

message 8: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie smiled and took the key and unlocked the door, opening it and gasping, her eyes widening. It was absolutely perfect. It looked like the perfect little lake side in the woods cottage.

message 9: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments Loki smiled brightly, glad to see her so happy

message 10: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie grinned and walked through the house, running her fingers gently over the furniture and her smile widening at the Kitchen. It was just the right size and it was perfect for cooking and baking. "Loki, it's perfect. How on earth did you find this place?" She asked in astonishment.

message 11: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments "With a lot of help from Stark and S.H.E.I.L.D." Loki said, hugging her from behind. "And now that we're alone..." He kissed her neck softky

message 12: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie blushed and pulled away gently and turned to face him. "Loki, I love you. I love you so so much. But.... I was taught that.... That, doesn't come till after marriage." She said softly. "Call it old fashioned but it's what I believe."

message 13: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments ((Red flag. I don't write smut, just a heads up.))

message 14: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments ((neither do I. I just time skip it. oh, and there are advantages to there possibly being a baby on the way come Christmas. it will work better with my plans))

"But does it have to? and aren't I supposed to be the old fashioned one?" Loki asked, smirking slightly

message 15: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie sighed and turned her back on him, not answering the question. "Please, Loki. Just one rule, that's all I ask."

message 16: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments Loki looked down then took a step back. "very well"

message 17: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie smiled and hugged him, kissing his cheek. "Thank you." She whispered softly and smiled.

message 18: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments Loki smiled faintly. he took one of her hands and kissed it. "I love you"

message 19: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie smiled softly. "I love you more." She whispered and kissed him gently.

message 20: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments Loki kissed her back softly

message 21: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie smiled and closed her eyes, pulling away. "I wish we could just stay here and never have to go back to SHIELD." She whispered.

message 22: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments "For now, we can have some time off" Loki said, moving a piece of her hair away from her face.

message 23: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie smiled and kissed him gently but slightly sad.

message 24: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments Loki kissed her back, "Why are you sad?"

message 25: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments "Because I love you too much. It won't last. Something will happen and I'll loose you." She said quietly, looking at him with sadness and slight fear.

message 26: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments "It will always last. Undying and unconditional love" Loki said softly

message 27: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie looked up at him and kissed him passionately.

message 28: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments Loki kissed her back deeply.

message 29: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie put her arms around his neck and gently ran her fingers through his hair as she kissed him.

message 30: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments Loki out his arms around her waist, bringing her closer.

message 31: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie smiled softly into the kiss. "I love you." She murmured and continued to kiss him.

message 32: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments "And I love you" Loki whispered against the kiss

message 33: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie smiled and slowly pulled away. "I'm gonna start dinner." She said quietly and went back to her kitchen and looked through the cabinets.

message 34: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments Loki nodded, watching her go. He pulled a paper out of his pocket and went over his plans.

message 35: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie began cooking a simple Fetticini alfredo pasta dinner with chicken in the pasta and grilled Brocolini on the side.

message 36: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments Loki pocketed the paper and walked over to her

message 37: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie had begun setting the table and looked up at Loki and smiled. "Dinner's almost ready." She told him.

message 38: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments "It smells delicious as always," Loki said kissing her cheek

message 39: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie smiled and played the food before putting the plates in the table. "Alright. dinner is served." She said with a smile.

message 40: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments "Thank you love" Loki said sitting down

message 41: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie smiled and sat down as well and began eating. She then frowned slightly in confusion. "Loki, what is it you needed to do in Asgard?" She asked.

message 42: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments "It is nothing you need to be worried about my love" Loki said, trying to stay off the topic.

message 43: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie frowned when he tried to change the topic. "Loki, please don't keep secrets from me." She said softly, almost begging slightly.

message 44: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments "It was just something about Fenrir. Nothing important" Loki said

message 45: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie frowned slightly. "Fenrir your son? Is everything alright? Is he okay?" She asked concerned.

message 46: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments "Everything is fine." Loki reassured her

message 47: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie sighed in relief and continued eating, stopping to take a sip of her wine before looking at Loki. "So what's going on with Fenrir?" She asked.

message 48: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments "He just had something to tell me. Thor was able to relay it to me" Loki said

message 49: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 500 comments Mackenzie nodded and continued eating, noticing how he was giving her the answers with the least amount of info as possible.

message 50: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) | 0 comments Loki finished eating and when Mackenzie finished he started to clear the table

« previous 1 3 4 5