The Mary Sue Books and More Club discussion

Lumberjanes, Vol. 1: Beware the Kitten Holy
This topic is about Lumberjanes, Vol. 1
Comics/Graphics Reads > July graphic novel: Lumberjanes, vol 1.-Beware the Kitten holy

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anita (anitafajitapitareada) July's graphic novel choice is Lumberjanes, Vol. 1: Beware the Kitten Holy. Magic, strangeness, and misfit adventure meet in this wholesome for all ages comic/graphic novel from Noelle Stevenson (Nimona)

Who will be reading this? Who has read this? Anyone have parallel experiences at a summer camp??

Chessa (chessakat) | 81 comments I've read it! Loved it. Super rad.

message 3: by Radclyffe U-Haul (last edited Jul 18, 2016 04:18PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Radclyffe U-Haul | 41 comments One of my favorite current comics! I really hope everyone enjoys it!

Mimimimimi I've read it and I can't wait to re-read it! It's a lot of fun and as far as I'm concerned, it's one of the best ongoing comics right now. And it's for all ages!

Anita (anitafajitapitareada) I just read the fourth volume: Lumberjanes, Vol. 4: Out of Time that just came out and it was fantastic. My 9 y/o also loves these comics. I hope a few people picked it up for the first time and enjoyed it too

Chessa (chessakat) | 81 comments Yay, so glad to hear you loved Vol. 4! I really dug 1 & 2 and was a little meh on 3. Can't wait to get my hands on 4! :D

Radclyffe U-Haul | 41 comments Anita wrote: "I just read the fourth volume: Lumberjanes, Vol. 4: Out of Time that just came out and it was fantastic. My 9 y/o also loves these comics. I hope a few people picked it up for the f..."

Man, I'm so glad that kids are reading this series. It would have meant so much to 9-yr-old me!