YA LGBT Books discussion

Archived Threads > Assassin/LGBT novel

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Madison (new)

Madison Lawson I am only 9k worlds and 4 chapters in but I need a beta willing to work with me while I create this novel that is very close to me!

message 2: by Kaje (new)

Kaje Harper | 16811 comments Madison wrote: "I am only 9k worlds and 4 chapters in but I need a beta willing to work with me while I create this novel that is very close to me!"

I'm going to move this thread to the Beta folder rather than Buddy Reads which is for sharing reads of completed stories. Good luck!

message 3: by Eva (new)

Eva (readwritedream) | 2 comments What are you looking for from a beta?

message 4: by Madison (new)

Madison Lawson Eva wrote: "What are you looking for from a beta?"
Hi, Eva! Mainly I'm looking for someone who can be a beta reader for me while I'm in the process of writing the story. If I get stuck I may ask you what you as a reader would expect to read next or want to read next etc.

message 5: by Madison (new)

Madison Lawson Megan ••bookslayerReads•• wrote: "Hi, Madison! If you're still looking, I was just curious what the book is about?"

Hi! The novel is actually finished but I would LOVE if you could read through it for me, as it does need much editing.
It is about a female assassin who is fighting against an unnamed terrorist while trying to hold her relationships in life with her girlfriend and friends.

message 6: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn Frederick | 15 comments That sounds really good. How long is it? Perhaps I could read through it for you.

message 7: by Madison (new)

Madison Lawson J.L. wrote: "That sounds really good. How long is it? Perhaps I could read through it for you."

It is 54,000 words! I would love for you to do that for me!