Lovers of Paranormal discussion

ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R: UNHINGED (Teen Paranormal)

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chani (last edited Aug 01, 2016 10:54AM) (new)

Chani (tempestchani) | 34 comments I have 10 copies available of my teen paranormal, Unhinged, and would love some honest reviews!

photo UnhingedPaperBack_zpslysnugpz.jpg

Here is what the book is about:
Spencer Perry lost everything the day her boyfriend died. Even when he came back as a ghost, she was never able to return to her old self. Determined to find a way to bring both of them back--him from the dead and her from her depression--Spencer hops a ride with a Reaper across the river to the Underworld where she meets the god of the dead. Hadrian isn't what she expected Hades to be like, but when he agrees to a deal that can get her Micah back, she puts all caution aside and accepts. Too bad she didn't realize that she'd also just accepted a lot more than one gorgeous yet frustrating god. Bad things are happening all around her, and now she not only has to worry about keeping Micah's ghost status a secret from their friends, but also figure out who's behind all of the accidents. All signs point towards Hadrian, but something about that just doesn't feel right to her. Something that she hopes has nothing to do with her growing attraction towards him.

I would appreciate if you could read and review within two weeks. I have eBook copies available in .mobi, PDF, and ePub.

Reviewers:

1. Kristen
2. Deleana
3. Barbi Faye
4. Meghann
5. Anna

Thank you!

Kit (Metaphors and Moonlight) (kitthenameless) | 6 comments I'd be happy to read and review this! I've actually been looking for a Hades and Persephone retelling, believe it or not. I post reviews on my blog, Amazon, and Goodreads, but if you absolutely need it in 2 weeks, I can't promise that. It will probably be more like 4-6 weeks. If that's ok, I'll take mobi format, and my email is:

kristenburns.contact (at) gmail (dot) com

message 3: by Chani (new)

Chani (tempestchani) | 34 comments Kristen wrote: "I'd be happy to read and review this! I've actually been looking for a Hades and Persephone retelling, believe it or not. I post reviews on my blog, Amazon, and Goodreads, but if you absolutely nee..."

That's perfectly fine, thanks! Sending you an email now. Please let me know if for some reason you don't get it.

message 4: by MizzItalia (new)

MizzItalia (mizzitalia8) | 2 comments Id love to have a chance to read this! I can usually finish a book in a bout 12 hours if it is gets me captivated enough ;) My email is
ItaiBella8@gmail.com

message 5: by Chani (new)

Chani (tempestchani) | 34 comments Deleana wrote: "Id love to have a chance to read this! I can usually finish a book in a bout 12 hours if it is gets me captivated enough ;) My email is
ItaiBella8@gmail.com"

I sent you a copy a few days ago. Please let me know if you didn't get it! :)

Barbi Faye (The Book Fae) (barbifayethebookfae) | 137 comments I will try: barbilovesyou@yahoo.com

message 7: by meghann (new)

meghann (megs182) | 140 comments Hi Chani. I would love to read this one in mobi. Thank you! meghann.sherman@gmail.com

message 8: by MizzItalia (new)

MizzItalia (mizzitalia8) | 2 comments Hello Chani.
Yes for some reason i have not received it. If you could kindly resend and i can make sure i turn off spam blockers.

message 9: by Anna (new)

Anna (amartinischwob) | 184 comments I'd like to read and review:

amartinischwob@gmail.com
Mobi, please :)

message 10: by Chani (new)

Chani (tempestchani) | 34 comments Barbi Faye (The Book Fae) wrote: "I will try: barbilovesyou@yahoo.com"

meghann wrote: "Hi Chani. I would love to read this one in mobi. Thank you! meghann.sherman@gmail.com"

Anna wrote: "I'd like to read and review:

amartinischwob@gmail.com
Mobi, please :)"

Anna wrote: "I'd like to read and review:

amartinischwob@gmail.com
Mobi, please :)"

I sent out copies to everyone! If you guys don't get them please let me know! (I sent a second one out so fingers crossed), :)

message 11: by meghann (new)

meghann (megs182) | 140 comments I received mine--thank you!

message 13: by Anna (new)

message 14: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberaddictedtoparanormal) | 92 comments I would be happy to review an epub copy. If it is alright I prefer to give my email in a private message.

message 15: by Chani (new)

Chani (tempestchani) | 34 comments Amber wrote: "I would be happy to review an epub copy. If it is alright I prefer to give my email in a private message."
No problem! Go a head and private message me! :)

Kit (Metaphors and Moonlight) (kitthenameless) | 6 comments I sent you an email Chani, but just in case I'm also supposed to put the links here:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

https://www.amazon.com/review/R275BRX...

message 17: by Chani (new)

Chani (tempestchani) | 34 comments Kristen wrote: "I sent you an email Chani, but just in case I'm also supposed to put the links here:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

https://www.amazon.com/review/R275BRX..."

Thank you!!!