Project Cadmus discussion

Cadmus facility > Robin's room

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 93 comments MK opened the door to Robin's room and held it open for Aidan who was carrying Robin still. "Wow, and I thought my room was bad." She murmured.

message 3: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 65 comments Aidan murmurs a thanks as he slips into the room, and then glances around for a second. He agrees with MK's words. "Mine is pretty small, but not as small as this." He moves to lay Robin down on his bed.

message 4: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Robin's temperature finally stabalized as it had been cold and his eyes fluttered open after a few minutes

message 5: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 65 comments Aidan hadn't really felt the cold on his skin, although that might because his is still burning. If it were anyone else they'd probably be running a pretty deadly fever. "You okay?" He asks quietly.

message 6: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 93 comments MK was cleaning her feathers gently with a wet rag, not knowing how to fix a broken wing.

message 7: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Robin nodded and coughed a bit from a dry throat

message 8: by RedAxel (new)

RedAxel | 65 comments Aidan glances at the other two, leaning his back against the wall. He seems to have gotten off easiest out of all of them; they hadn't had time to do anything really bad to him.

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 195 comments Mod
Fangirl7243 wrote: "MK was cleaning her feathers gently with a wet rag, not knowing how to fix a broken wing."

(( I can rp at gym if you want))

message 10: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 93 comments Jake wrote: "Fangirl7243 wrote: "MK was cleaning her feathers gently with a wet rag, not knowing how to fix a broken wing."

(( I can rp at gym if you want))"

((Sure if you still want to. :) ))

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 195 comments Mod
Fangirl7243 wrote: "Jake wrote: "Fangirl7243 wrote: "MK was cleaning her feathers gently with a wet rag, not knowing how to fix a broken wing."

(( I can rp at gym if you want))"

((Sure if you still want to. :) ))"

((ok Kyle got a surprise for you XD))