Project Cadmus discussion

Cadmus facility > Indoor forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 351 (351 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 195 comments Mod
Kyle had walked in as he guards unchained him and instead of attacking them he ran into the forest. The guards were in place in case Kyle tried to leave. He just sat on a rock thinking of how he should train this time.

message 3: by MixItUp! (last edited Jul 19, 2016 11:17AM) (new)

MixItUp! Megan had been jumping tree to tree, this was her favorite place to be, to take her mind off of what would happen to her with the experiments. Her ears perked at the sound of Kyle's footsteps, she slowly followed, jumping from tree to tree. She was still in her human form though she was wondering if she should turn into a bird or leopard. Megan paused at a large oak tree, trying to catch her breath.

Kyle knew he was fast but never his fast when he dashes towards a tree. He runs up the tree side very fast then backflips off of it landing on the ground with a crack in the ground. He was thinking to himself as he looked at his hands. "No one can contain me and I will die lonely now..." He says to himself looking up into the tree as he sits down by a tree.

message 5: by MixItUp! (last edited Jul 19, 2016 11:18AM) (new)

MixItUp! "Hello" Megan's voice sounded like Luna Lovegoods' a bit(from Harry Potter). Her short tail swayed, she wasn't very noticeable in the tree, she had flattened her ears and put her legs together so he couldn't see her ears and tail.

".....Hey....." Kyle says after a long silence. He looks around to see if anyone was there or if he gotten voices in his head again. But his evil side was not a voice it was a monster.

message 7: by MixItUp! (last edited Jul 19, 2016 11:18AM) (new)

MixItUp! "Up here" she sat down in the oak tree across from him, she had a warm smile on her face. Megan crossed her legs, she was in the shadows so it was kind of hard to see her. She was getting pretty tired of pressing her flattening her ears so she stopped, her ears weren't visible anyway

Kyle looks up at her direction with a emotionless face. He had a cold, dead glare in his eyes when he looked at her direction. He sits up to see who she was and why she was here. "Did they send another person to be my partner to be able to stop me when I lose control?" Kyle says coldly.

Leafbreeze~We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry~ wrote: ""Hello" Katy's voice sounded like Luna Lovegoods' a bit(from Harry Potter). Her short tail swayed, she wasn't very noticeable in the tree, she had flattened her ears and put her legs together so he..."

((also if you want to can bring megan its up too you also can I have a pic of what katy looks like XD)))

message 10: by MixItUp! (last edited Jul 19, 2016 11:19AM) (new)

MixItUp! Megan seemed untouched by his cold voice, "Just because i'm in the forest doesn't mean i'm supposed to be your partner" she jumped down the tree, Megan was know fully visable, ears and all. "Lose control? I've seen lots of people do that" the former slave girl had her hands behind her back and she tilted her head cutely

message 11: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! ((I just realized I've been saying Katy instead of Megan XD))

"No I'm different" Kyle says to her looking down with his hair covering his eyes. "I don't know if you heard but I doubt you have about what ive done." Kyle says as he picks up a stone throws it into a tree cracking the tree.

Leafbreeze~We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry~ wrote: "((I just realized I've been saying Katy instead of Megan XD))"

((XD))

message 14: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Megan took a step forward, her ears twitched, "Depends on what you did, many people here do crazy things" she frowned, "Some so bad you don't want to hear a both them" Megan seemed to stay happy though, "I'm Megan" she said suddenly, seeming to want to introduce herself

message 15: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments -Ben flys into the forest sporting a large pair of wings that turn to dust as he lands near the two of them seeing the new boy very much wanting his powers. He didn't want to ask and make things weird or touch him and make things weird seeing as this kid didn't look very friendly-

"Ive killed many guards and I could have escaped many times but I don't wanna leave you guys here. My Names Kyle or Death or Hollow and your cute and friendly that's keeping my other half from killing you" Kyle says looking at her and standing up to stretch. "An people don't know how long ive been here trust me I'm one of their most dangerous." Kyle says walking over to her tree looking up at her.

message 17: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments -Ben could hear him say that to her and he felt a sharp bolt of pain in his chest that he couldn't place. He was also suddenly very angry and without knowing it froze a tree trunk and shattered it-

message 18: by MixItUp! (last edited Jul 19, 2016 11:41AM) (new)

MixItUp! Megan smiled ignoring that half of him wanted to kill her, "I highly doubt you could be the most dangerous" she answered casually turning into a panther and jumping back into the shadows of the tree. Her black pelt kept him from seeing seen as she jumped from tree to tree, though even if she tried to leap lightly it still made a small crack. "Kyle huh?" Megan laid on her back in the tree, "Nice to meet you" her fur bristled as she noticed a tree turning into ice and shattering

"Don't test me cutie" Kyle says putting his hands in his pockets looking at her shapeshifting power. "My power is way beyond their control that's why I'm one of the cells mostly guarded and they keep me chained up" Kyle mentions to her.

message 20: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 93 comments MK flew into the forest, smiling at the chance to stretch her wings and landed beside Ben, frowning when he froze and shattered the tree like he had her restraints. "Ben? Are you alright?" She asked and put a hand gently on his shoulder.

message 21: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Megan sighed, "I know a thing or two about that" due to her kindness she had never tried to escape and had made a couple friends with the guards believe or not. Megan turned back into her human form, her ears twitching, "Shape shifting is amazing but I'm stuck with a tail and ears" her face turned red with embarrassment as he called her cutie

message 22: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments "Yeah I'm fine" -He said sounding angry and looked up at the older teen. It was unclear why Ben a 14 year old boy who could do almost anything was upset-

"Lucky you can control your power I can barely" Kyle says closing his eyes then opens them slowly. "I Have 3 stages of my eyes, stage I can control and it looks like this" Kyle says looking at her with different eyes. (http://fanaru.com/tokyo-ghoul/image/9...)

message 24: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Megan shuddered, "Creepy" she didn't mean for it to sound rude but that's just how it came out, she knew someone was here, 2 others. "Don't you have any control over it most of the time?"

"Yes When there is no threat but if someone I love, like or in general or me getting threaten my evil side see if they are going to be killed and comes out and kills the people or person threating them." Kyle says looking over at MK and Ben. Then sits back down on the boulder "They your friends cutie?" Kyle questions her.

message 26: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! Megan shrugged, "Ben is my friend, well I guess, we met in the library earlier" she preferred to stay in her tree though she was quite afraid that Ben would freeze her tree as well. "That's cool" Megan was actually interested in his evil side

message 27: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments -Those words pissed him off again and he blasted another tree freezing it then shattering the tree-

"Yea you think so? I bet if it did unleash I would be fine around you" Kyle tells her as his eyes go back to normal. "I guess those two must be scared to come over and say hi huh?" Kyle says to her looking at Ben and MK.

message 29: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments "I'm not scared of you. I just have no desire to socialize with you."

message 30: by MixItUp! (last edited Jul 19, 2016 12:14PM) (new)

MixItUp! Megan nodded, glancing over at Ben, "Hi Ben" she jumped away from the shards of the tree next to her, "Calm down!" Megan jumped off her tree, "Your gonna destroy the forest" she joked and walked towards him, she frowned at Ben, "Don't be so serious"

message 31: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments "Hey Megan. And I'll stop"

Kyle looks at Ben with emotionless face and a cold and dead stare as he walks towards them. But stops 5 feet away from they with his mouth open "right now my evil sight thinks your a threat and wants to come say hello" Kyle says "But I wont let him attack you by you will see my eyes change when he wants to hurt you like this " Kyle mentions as his eyes change, so does his voice and he now has a crooked psychotic smile. "Hello everyone I'm Hollow Kyle" He laughs psychotically then turns back to regular Kyle. (http://38.media.tumblr.com/2b310faaab...)

message 33: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments "Ben looked supremely unimpressed by this. So your asshole side thinks I'm a threat because I don't want to talk to you. Sounds nice." -He says and plants a hand on you his eyes flickering white then they stop and orange energy traverses his arm over to Kyle and hollow seems to fade away-

message 34: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments --*

message 35: by Jack the Teleporter (last edited Jul 19, 2016 12:41PM) (new)

"He thinks you of a threat for later when I escape again" Kyle says like he has no care in the world. As soon as he said that the Guards started watching him closer.

message 36: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 93 comments MK frowned at the boys and the rising tensions. "I'm sorry if I seem scared by not talking, I just didn't realize how many other people were here. They keep me pretty isolated." She said and her feathers ruffled slightly with nervousness.

message 37: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments "He won't be thinking for a while and for now your stage two is controllable and thanks for the powers" -He says smiling pulling water from a lake into a bow-

"No problem" Kyle replies to him as he pulls a sword from the tree and swings it around. "Nice power huh?" Kyle asked him while a guard walks over to him. "Thinking about escaping again?" The Guard asked "Maybe why what are you going to do about it?" Kyle tells him. "We will catch you and teach this kid why they shouldn't run" He tell Kyle "That's if I let you catch me again" Kyle replies waving the guard off.

message 39: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments "Kyle I'd like to point out that we have like five others that need to come with us"

message 40: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 93 comments MK giggled slightly at Kyle's taunting but folded her wings flat against her back, praying the guards wouldn't notice she didn't have her restraints on. She didn't want testing as a punishment again.

"You all wanna escape with me too? This will be like the fifth time I have escaped" Kyle says looking at them. "Ok group huddle up I got a plan" Kyle tell them.

message 42: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 93 comments MK rolled her eyes but got into the group huddle. "Won't the guards know we're up to something? This is pretty obvious." She said quietly.

message 43: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments "Not now. We need to find out if there are others here"

message 44: by Jack the Teleporter (last edited Jul 19, 2016 01:29PM) (new)

"Me yes you guys no cause you haven't escaped 5 times and cause havoc before. Kyle says "Ok here's the plan Ima make a huge ruckus later then I destroy the power generators to unlock your cells ill distract the guards as you get out."

message 45: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments "Uh no. WE NEED TO FIND EVERYONE ELSE"

message 46: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 93 comments MK frowned. "Sorry Ben but there could be hundreds of people here. I'm escaping while I can. You don't survive this place by being a hero." She said.

"Ok ok we find others then later ill start the plan." Kyle says to Ben to chill out. "Guards is it ok if we go for a walk?" Kyle asked them "If you try.." "Yea yea blah blah you will try and catch me blah blah lets go guys" Kyle mocks the guards then walks into the hallway with hands in pockets seeming so calm.

message 48: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments -Ben looks over at her- "then I don't survive but I'm making sure everyone escapes with him"

message 49: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 93 comments MK frowned, slightly sad Ben had said that but put her hand sin her jacket pockets and walkers beside Kyle, her feathers bristling slightly at the thought of freedom.

message 50: by Shea (new)

Shea (Soul224) | 128 comments -Ben followed behind them-

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8