Potter Warriors~role play~ discussion

Harry Potter rp > Great Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 92 (92 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Ravenpaw/claw~Raise a Glass to Freedom (ravenpawclaw) | 399 comments Mod
and now the amazing, great, (drumroll) GREAT HALL!!!

Draco strutted into the Great Hall win Skylar by his side. They parted ways as she went to sit with Gryffindor and he went to sit with Crabbe, Goyle, Blaise, and Pansy.

message 3: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments Skylar smiled and waved bye to Draco before going over and sitting Beside Harry and Across from Ron who was sitting beside Hermione. "Hey." She greeted happily.

Ron glared at her slightly. "Hey? You ditch us for Malfoy of all people and all you can say is hey?! Why were you with him in the first place?! He's been nothing but a prat to all of us since day one!" He exclaimed angrily, making a few nearby people look over.

(Am I playing Hermione, Harry and Draco?)

message 5: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments (I thought so...)

(Okay then)
"Ron, she can have other friends!" Hermione said, standing up for Skylar.
"But Malfoy? Why Malfoy of all people?" Harry joined in.
"What does it matter to you two?" Hermione said.

message 7: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments Ron looked at Hermione like she was crazy. "It's Malfoy! He hates all of us, he called you mudblood, he publicly and repeatedly insults my family, and hates Harry and tries to make our lives a living hell!" He exclaimed and looked at Skylar. "Why on earth are you hanging around with the likes of Malfoy?"

Skylar frowned and crossed her arms. "That's not really any of your business. But if you must know he's actually not so bad once you get to talk to him. As long as none of his cronies are around, that is." She said.

"Not that bad?" Harry repeated. "Did you not just hear what Ron said? Do you really wanna be hanging around with a guy who calls you a mudblood? He makes fun of all of us every time we see him!"

"She has the right to choose her own friends!" Hermione raged. She could be really fiery sometimes, if you pushed the right buttons. Harry thought she might begin breathe fire any moment.

message 9: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments Ron rolled his eyes. "We're her friends! And as her friends we're supposed to stop her from doing dumb stuff! And I bet you that he's only being your friend so he can hurt you and do something really awful to you later in front of everyone! And Harry and I will be here to say we told you so!" He exclaimed.

Skylar stood up quickly. "You're wrong! He wouldn't do that. And you're just as prejudice against Draco because of your families!" She exclaimed, making a few people look around at the scene.

Draco saw her stand up, heard her argument. were they fighting over him? This needs to stop. He stood up and walked over to them. "What is it, Skylar?" He put on a nice face.

message 11: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments Skylar sighed and ran her fingers through her hair and, without a word to Draco or Harry or anyone, stormed out of the Great Hall and into the hallway outside.

Ron glared at Malfoy and stood up. "Now look what you did, Malfoy." He growled and went after Skylar.

Draco followed

At a distance, just so she could hear them.

message 14: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments Skylar sighed and leaned against the wall and ran her fingers through her hair. She was already scared about visiting her father and now her friends thought she'd betrayed them.

Ron walked over to her and frowned slightly at seeing her look so scared and upset. He opened his mouth to say something and then shut it. Not knowing what to do, he nudged Harry towards her.

Harry looked angrily at Ron then began to speak gently. "I'm sorry, Sky, it's just that Malfoy doesn't seem like the kind of person to be genuinely nice. We're just trying to help."
Draco heard this from around the corner and made a promise to himself to be a little more kind to them and talk to Skylar.

message 16: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments Skylar sighed and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "I know... you're probably right. I was a little shocked by the sudden kindness too. I just... I guess I see too much good in people." She said softly.
((ummmm please don't change Draco's character too much? He's a prat. he's supposed to be a prat to everyone but Skylar and sometimes even to Skylar))

message 17: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments ((Ello?))

((Oh sorry))

message 19: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments ((It's fine. :) ))

"Well I'm glad your finally seeing sense, Skylar," Harry nodded. Draco narrowed his eyes. He promised to break that promise he had just made. He couldn't imagine being nice to Saint Potter. He hid behind the corner and waited for Potter to leave Skylar.

((I was shopping which is why I was gone and I didn't see your part till now))

message 22: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments Skylar rolled her eyes. "But you shouldn't be so rude back to him. Fighting fire with fire doesn't do anything but get you both burned." She said firmly and crossed her arms.

Ron rolled his eyes. "I'll be nice to Malfoy when pigs sprout wings and fly." He muttered. "Speaking of pig, I'm still hungry. I'm going back to lunch." He said and went back to the Great Hall.

Harry followed. When Skylar didn't follow he turned half way around. "Coming, Sky?"
Draco hoped please say no please say no

message 24: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments Skylar shook her head. "Naw, I forgot one of my books in History. I'm gonna run and get it. I'll be back in a minute." She said and smiled warmly at him.

"Okay then," he shrugged. Draco let out the breath he didn't realize he was holding in.

message 26: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments Skylar sighed and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear before turning to go back to get her book.

Draco followed at a safe distance

message 28: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments Skylar frowned when she felt like someone was following her. She gripped her wand tightly before spinning around and aiming it at her follower and sighed. "Draco what are you doing? I almost stunned you!" She exclaimed and put her wand away.

"Nothing. I may have overheard what you were saying with Potter and Weasleb-"he paused "Weasley and thought I should clear something up."

message 30: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments Skylar frowned slightly and crossed her arms. "You were ease dropping?" She questioned and raised an eyebrow.

"Do you know me?" Draco put on one of those annoying smirks.

message 32: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments Skylar rolled her eyes and continued to frown at him slightly, a bit annoyed he was ease dropping. "What do you want?" She asked.

"Do you really agree with what they say about me?" Draco asked.

message 34: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments Skylar frowned but wasn't annoyed. She'd been asking herself the same question. "I... I don't know. You acted nice today but your past actions speak louder than you one time words." She said.

((She has a crush on him right?))

message 36: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments ((sort of. What year are they in? I want it to develop over their years at Hogwarts. Kinda like James and Lily))

((Okay so what should he say?))

message 38: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments ((idk, be arrogant and cocky like James? Have you ever seen any James Lily fan art or scenarios?if you have, then like that.))

message 40: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments ((alright so it's basically when James is an arrogant jerk to everyone except his friends and even though he's rude to everyone except the Marauders, he's constantly flirting with Lily and trying to win her over and she keeps rejecting him because he's rude to everyone else.))

message 41: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments ((does that make any sense?))

message 42: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments ((hello?))

((Yeah. But I kind of dug a hole for Draco here and now he is stuck. Help me come up with what to say before he is buried by not-knowing-what-to-say-dirt!

message 44: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments (( have him start smirking and flirting arrogantly. That's basically my only idea XD))

((Okay one min))

((Wait, wait for it... nope I am lost and out of ideas. Lol. ))

message 47: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments ((*sighs* I'll write the first part but that's it! You have to write after XD))

Draco frowned slightly and crossed his arms. "Oh come on, Black. You can't honestly be serious. It's been obvious from day one you've had a crush on me." He said with a smirk.

Skylar's eyes widened in shock. "Excuse me?" She questioned incredulously. "Are you serious, right now?"

message 48: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments ((ello?))

(Sorry. Just now saw it! ^_^)

message 50: by ~Fangirl~ (new)

~Fangirl~ (fangirl1231) | 124 comments ((it's fine! Just making sure it wasn't bad and you hated it XD))

« previous 1