What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Paranormal book where a woman is kind of psychic and a cop or she helps the cops by touching either a the murder weapon or the body and can see what happened

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Richelle Harrington | 2 comments Paranormal book where a woman is sort of psychic and she helps the cops by touching either the murder weapon or the body and can see what happened to the dead person and how they were murdered. I think she wears gloves so that she isn't always touching things and getting visions of them? I think she ends up helping with the investigation because there is a serial killer?

message 2: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2534 comments Need more info. Is this murder mystery, horror, or romance? Where and when does it take place? How long ago did you read it? Can you remember the cover?

message 3: by Michelle °O° (new)

Michelle °O° | 154 comments Maybe ? Dream Man

message 4: by Mir (new)

Mir | 714 comments Kay Hooper writes a lot of books with psychics and police/FBI solving crimes.

message 5: by Tala (new)

message 6: by Shelley (new)

Shelley (rivertam) | 95 comments Sounds good hope you find it. I'd like to read this.

message 8: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36076 comments Mod
Richelle, what year did you read this book?

Is there romance in the story?

message 9: by Nix (new)

Nix | 6 comments Dark Need (Darkyn #3) by Lynn Viehl, maybe?

message 10: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36076 comments Mod
Dark Need by Lynn Viehl - Nix's suggestion

message 11: by rivka (new)

rivka | 303 comments Sounds like Diane Duane's
Stealing the Elf-King's Roses

message 12: by Rae (last edited Jul 21, 2016 10:18AM) (new)

Rae | 305 comments Oooh I know this one! Is it Cold Touch (Extrasensory Agents, #2) by Leslie Parrish ? There is a scene where she has gloves on and then she bit a small hole into the tip of it before touching a body.

I dont remember if she usaully wears them but there is a good chance she does

message 13: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40227 comments Mod
Richelle Harrington, are you still looking for this or did you find it?