CPL's Book Quest: The Challenge discussion

2016 Weekly Threads > Week 29- What Are You Reading?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joanna (new)

Joanna | 749 comments Mod
Happy Monday! I hope everyone stayed cool over the past weekend.

A couple of quick things... why wait until August? Weekly Book Trivia starts now! Head on over to vote in this week's Book Trivia!

Secondly, this weekend is Chesapeake Public Library's annual fantasy/science fiction convention, FantaSci! Come to the Central Library from 10 to 4 for fun panels, cool vendors, and so much more! We look forward to seeing you there.

Finally, what is everyone reading this week? I have only 50 pages left in The Mind Club. Really hoping to finish that tonight. Then I'm working on Fantastic Planets, Forbidden Zones, and Lost Continents: The 100 Greatest Science-Fiction Films and The Annihilation of Nature.

The Mind Club by Daniel M. Wegner Fantastic Planets, Forbidden Zones, and Lost Continents The 100 Greatest Science-Fiction Films by Douglas Brode The Annihilation of Nature by Gerardo Ceballos

message 2: by Ann (new)

Ann (ann-fracturedfiction) | 475 comments I am currently reading Everyone Brave is Forgiven, but I also have The Fate of Gender by Frank Browning checked out from the library. Not sure what to read next.
Everyone Brave is Forgiven by Chris Cleave The Fate of Gender Nature, Nurture, and the Human Future by Frank Browning

message 3: by Lyn (new)

Lyn | 53 comments just finished listening to 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson,about half way finished with Second Chances by Pat Smith

message 4: by Julie (new)

Julie | 130 comments Currently reading Fool Moon by Jim Butcher and I'm almost finished with the Locke & Key graphic novel set. I've been savoring them.
I also have several books that I'm halfway through which I sort of stepped away from, so I'm hoping to finish those next!

Fool Moon (The Dresden Files, #2) by Jim Butcher Locke & Key Slipcase Set by Joe Hill