Assassins of the Void discussion

The Dust District > Abandoned Cigar Factory

Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (last edited Jul 18, 2016 03:36AM) (new)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 868 comments Mod
description
More of a thief hangout than anything, also infested by blood bugs, similar to mosquitoes, only they're also parasitic, in that they infest your internal organs, eating you from the inside out. Luckily the assassins have uniforms that protect them from these bugs.

message 2: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Aug 18, 2016 06:51PM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Takuro nods. Sure, the person he lived with looked and acted like a kid, but this person could handle himself. Though, the thought of Cain being home alone did make Takuro nervous, but he couldn't help it, since it was the cold, pouring rain and almost pitch black night that kept Takuro from leaving. He let out a quiet sigh before asking,"What about you? What's your home like?"

((Brb sorry lol))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Azul froze at the question, she didn't want to tell him the truth. It would only embarrass her. Biting her lip, she shrugged. "Its got four walls" Somewhat true... "Made out of wood..." true.. "Um, and really small.." Nice save Rae.. She mentally patted herself on the back.

((KK:D))

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments ((Back!!))

Takuro blinks, eyeing her,"That.. Sounds.. Like just about every other house.." He looks back at the dark ceiling,"But if you don't want to tell me, you don't have to. We just met, after all. Some things are meant to be kept a secret."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Azul sighed lightly. "I just don't liked to be pitied that's all..." She said in defense. "To be honest, it sounds like every other house...but in reality, it is a wooden box in a alley way." She avoided any eye contact with him, embarrassed.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Takuro looks disinterested, staring back at the window,"I'm not someone to pitty others. Why don't you find an abandoned building to live in? At least it's water proof."

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 18, 2016 07:33PM) (new)

"Tried that...gives me the creeps unfortunately." She said lightly and shrugged. Glad that he wouldn't pity her. "And its only for sleeping, which is most of the time not necessary." Azul sighed.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Takuro shrugs,"I guess that's true, but it will get bad when it snows. Don't you have a friend to stay with or something?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't really do friends." She shrugged. "Not because I don't want them...but, I really don't want to put anyone in danger."

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Takuro sits up,"Well, maybe get stronger friends then?" He suggests as he picks up a stick and softly pokes the fire with it.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Azul laughed. "Strong people are hard to find, but I'll attempt to take your advice." She said looking back at the fire. "I don't really need anyone, I think its nice to just focus on work. "

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Takuro eyes the flames,"I thought the same as well, until I met someone who changed my point of view. I'm sure you will too." He continues messing with the stick in his hand which was now on fire.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Azul looked at him for a moment and smiled. "That's really sweet. Do you love this person?" She asked curiously.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Takuro blinks faintly. Did he love him? Of course he did! What sort of question was that? He nods, looking up at her quietly.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Azul looked sad for a moment before smiling again. "That's awesome, good for you then." She said truly happy for him. Even though he was a stranger it was refreshing to hear that.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Takuro eyes her,"Uh.. Thanks.." He could tell she was upset, so he changed the subject,"I know of a house that no one lives in that you may have if you wish."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Azul raised an eyebrow. He wanted to help her? How odd? His personality said he was disinterested...but maybe he wasn't. "That...would be great..actually." She said lightly.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Takuro nods,"Get some rest then ill show you it in the morning, the rain should let up by then." He then rolls so his back is facing away from her and the fire.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Azul nodded silently and moved to lay on her stomach before falling asleep.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments By morning, Takuro was already awake, messing with his lighter as he waited for her to wake. The sky was still white, a sign it might still rain today. But, judging by it not being bright yet, it showed it was only 6:30 am. Takuro seemed lost in thought. He wondered if Cain was ok.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Azul was trapped inside a nightmare most of the night. She woke up gasping and looked around for a second, confused as to where she was. When she spotted Taruko she exhaled, unaware that she had been holding her breath. "Hey." She said standing slowly and brushing off her coat of dirt and leaves.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Takuro eyes her,"Good morning. You were whimpering and breathing hard all night, are you alright?" As he asks, he walks over and helps her dust herself off.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Azul smiled slightly and nods. "Yea, just nightmares...it uh happens all the time." She shrugs. She wasn't expecting him to help her but she didn't shy away. "Thanks."

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Takuro nods, sighing,"The rain stopped, but it probably won't be for long." He pauses, staring at her in thought before asking,"What usually happens in your nightmares?" Again, he was someone who wanted to get straight to the point. But if she didn't want to answer, he wouldn't make her.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Azul was thrown off by his question. "Um...someone is tracking me down...basically. It turns out that I am to be assassinated. Then they kill me." She shivered slightly. It gave her perspective what it is like to be on the opposite end of her work.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Takuro nods,"I see.. The job of an assassin I'd imagine is hard. Just proves you need to keep training to be stronger than others, so they won't have a chance at taking you out."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Azul nodded lightly. "My greatest weapon is my innocent look though. " She said smiling lightly. "Makes it easier." Shrugging. "That's why I don't worry about being stronger necessarily...I just catch them at their weakest point."

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Takuro blinks,"Is that so? And what if they found out your.. Secret? About how you pretend to be innocent when you aren't? Or what if they don't have a weak point? Just how patient are you to wait for them to show it?" He questions, mostly to himself but still expecting her to answer.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"If they don't show it then I force it...looking like a hook has its upsides you know." She said winking before picking up her katana.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Takuro blinks,"Right. And if it's someone like me? I'm into dudes and I'm in a relationship. So that wouldn't work on everyone. What would you do then?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Azul looked at him. "Definitely wouldn't have pegged you as someone who was into dudes. But...I have never ran into that kind of problem...so I actually don't have an answer for you." She murmured lightly and blushed.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Takuro blinks,"Right.." He leans back,"You gotta be prepared for everything, Azul. Surprise attacks, blood bugs and rats. Just expect the unexpected, and I'm sure you'll be great."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks for the advice...I am assuming...you are in the same line of work as I...Minus the hooker part." She said with a slightly laugh.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Takuro blinks,"To some extent. I'm an assassin, and I venture around collecting artifacts."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Azul nodded lightly, "Interesting." She said not pushing the subject. "We should probably head out now..before the rain picks up again." She said.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Takuro nods,"I agree." He walks to the window and peaks out before stepping out. He glances back at her to see if she needed help,"How long have you been in your line of work?" The village had ears all over, so since they were outside, he didn't want to say the word 'assassin'.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Azul smiled lightly and hopped through the window with ease. She was pretty bendy so it wasn't hard for her to maneuver through things. "Well," She said.."I since my mother died, so when I was about 16 or 17." She said lightly as they began to walk dow the road. Looking around to see if anyone was following them.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Takuro walks beside her, seeming really calm as they walked,"I see.. Do you wear a mask or something to hide your identity?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yea it's just one for my eyes though..." She said lightly.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Takuro nods,"Than it is unlikely that people will figure out its you." He places his hands in his pockets,"I doubt you'll need it, but if you ever need help, don't be afraid to contact me."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Azul raised an eyebrow surprised by his offer. "Thanks," she said and sighed pulling her coat closer to her. The wind had started to pick up again and it brought a cold that froze her bones.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Takuro eyes the sky, mumbling,"It might start raining again soon.. We're almost there though."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Azul nodded and hurried up her pace slightly. "Okay ." She said lightly. "Thank you...you really didn't have to do this."

((Sorry! For some reason I am not getting notifications!!!))

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments ((It's ok :) ))

Takuro blinks, eyeing her,"You may be strong, but if anything happened to you and I knew I could of prevented it, I wouldn't of forgave myself."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Azul smiled lightly and blushed. "Well I am glad nothing happened to me." She murmured softly.

( :D)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Takuro nods,"Same, I don't want your rape and murder on my hands." He continues walking, his black, coal like eyes glancing around in thought. This walk would probably take awhile.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Azul shivered at the thought and snuggled into her coat further. She wouldn't allow someone to do such a thing to her. But if she proved to be weak in that moment..it could happen. Biting her lip she looked ahead, her chocolate colored eyes darting from corner to corner.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Takuro sighs,"Do you have any family members?" Since the walk would take awhile, he figured they should have something to talk about.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"I did...both are deceased...or at least my mother is, my father walked out on us when I was a child." She said lightly and looked at him. "What about you?"

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Takuro glances back,"Both were assassins and died on the job, I had no siblings. Did you?"

« previous 1