Assassins of the Void discussion

Bastillian > Overseer's Sanctuary

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 868 comments Mod
description
The High Overseer resides here. It is the strongest built structure in all of Bastillian, and very difficult to sneak into.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Axis walks quietly up the stairs in the dead of night. He had went out and has been gone all night. Again. It was probably about 2 am right now, but he didn't care. Nor did he seem tired. Except for the small yawn that escaped his lips. He stops at the wall and gazes around with his red eyes in thought. He needed to make sure no one would see him and grow suspicious. It was hard keeping his other life a secret. If anyone else found out, he'd lose his spot as High Overseer for sure.

Cain had watched him very closely throughout the ordeal, and perhaps that was strange. He honestly felt his acts were justified however, given that humans in themselves were ... quite strange as well. He didn't understand the appeal of sex. Not just because he had never experienced it for himself, but also because it seemed so painfully boring. In and out, until eventually someone reaches their climax. Predictable. Disappointing. Especially so in Axis' case. It seemed as though Axis only did it to satisfy a craving. One that was unfathomable in the mind of a god. It was almost like a midnight snack. "Intriguing that you'd take the more obvious route home. Despite the numerous guards on post tonight. Your reputation is already shattered, I fail to see the point of trying to redeem it" his voice came out even and collected, though curiously immature. Like that of a teenager.

message 4: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Jul 22, 2016 03:18AM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Axis blinks faintly in shock before a sly smirk comes on his face. He had to play it cool. Be ready to make up any excuse needed if it were one of his guards. But.. They sounded too young. He turns to face him. It took him awhile for his red eyes to adjust to the darkness, but eventually they did. Was this dude.. Floating?! The hell?! He narrows his eyes and places a hand on his gun,"What is it you want, child?" This was all in his head, right?! There's no way some fucking little kid could of came in here undetected. There's no way a kid would be floating! Unless.. Dark magic was involved.. In that case, he'd have to kill him.

Cain eyed the other closely before floating backwards a bit, sensing an attack. He'd chosen to appear within a dark corridor, where guards were chilled by the stories of monsters lurking in the shadows. Much too frightened to take post here. Something told him that the overseer had done this many times. "I want nothing of you." he almost rolled his eyes, clearing his throat, "I wonder how the public would react to .. incriminating information on their head overseer" he suddenly murmured.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Axis clenches his teeth and grips the gun tighter, not yet taking it out of its holder. What was this? Axis had no fear, he LOVED pain, he fucking had a piercing on his dick! Why the hell was he shaking because of this dude?! Was it.. Because he was floating? He tries to remain calm, mumbling,"What are you getting at, kid..?"

"Nothing in particular I suppose. Long from now this moment in time will be but a distant memory, trapped in the confines of the void" he said calmly.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Axis blinks a few times. This kid was smarter then him. He didn't know half of what he was saying. He eyes him,"Come again?" His voice was sturdy yet held mostly confusion.

Cain stared at him, squinting very faintly. "space is big" he said blankly.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Axis eyes him,"Whats that have to do with what I asked, exactly? Are you threatening to tell people I was out?"

"You really are quite dull aren't you?" he replied simply, raising an eyebrow.

message 12: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Jul 22, 2016 03:07PM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Axis blinks, glaring at him,"If im dull then you're fucking sharp!!" Wait, that wasn't an insult, was it? He had to get him to keep this a secret. He eyes him up and down before he smirks, stepping close,"You're young, but that doesnt bother me.. What do i have to do to get you to keep what you know between us..?" He asks, now in front of him, reaching up and softly plays with Cain's hair, seductively biting his bottom lip.

Cain stared at him absently, "You're coming onto me? A god?" he replied, slightly surprised that Axis would even consider doing so.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Axis smirks, leaning close,"Something wrong with that..? I bet you're better at it then most others are.. Who knows, maybe after we do it, i wont wish to do it with anyone else.." He breaths softly on his neck, whispering seductively in his ear as one of his hands slips down Cain's chest and stomach,"You seem tense.. Its kinda cute.. Im guessing you're a virgin, correct?" He asks, stopping his hand on the outside area of Cain's pants.

Cain's eyes widened as he felt the hand at the front of his pants and immediately teleported behind Axis, eager to not be touched. "... what" he replied, obviously confused now. This never really happened to him. And he refused to reply to the Virgin remark.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Axis blinks before snickering softly,"Scared? Cute.. So, agree to keep this between us then, cutie?"

Cain raised an eyebrow faintly, "Don't touch me." he said before floating back a bit, "Everyone is already aware of your secrets Axis" he replied simply

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Axis blinks, eyeing him,"If that were the case, they'd make me give up my spot as High Overseer.."

Cain was keeping a noticeable distance, "It Is a marvel that you haven't yet" he replied.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Axis eyes him once again, turning to face him,"Then why would you bring it to my attention, exactly?"

"I was curious as to how you'd react" he murmured.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Axis smirks,"Oh really? And are you satisfied with my reaction?"

"Not particularly" he replied, eyeing the other cautiously.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Axis smirks, eyeing him,"Should I act differently? I can act scared if you wish. Or maybe helpless?" He suggests.

"I ... stop that please" he said as he became quite clearly uncomfortable.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Axis blinks, huffing,"For a god, you're no fun." He eyes him,"But since you asked so nicely, I guess ill comply.. Tell me, how long have you been watching me?"

Cain eyed him closely, tilting his chin up, "You are rather promiscuous. Not unlike the overseer before you. Another overseer looks to take your place. But fails to realize that the position of high overseer doesn't go by generation" he explained, not quite answering him.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Axis blinks,"Take my place? Then we must not let him. Tell me, kid, how do we stop this?"

Cain stared at him, "Why would I help the leader of the cult that is dedicated to loathing me" he tilted his head, "I just thought I'd make you aware of your very possible, impending demise" he replied.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Axis eyes him,"Perhaps that is true. Perhaps you shouldn't help me. But, by warning me to watch my actions, that IS helping me."

Cain raised an eyebrow, "Or perhaps I was instilling a sense of paranoia. By informing you of your own undoing, I'm only making you anxious. Maybe I was lying. Maybe you aren't going to be branded a heretic and banished from a city, dethroned. Or maybe I wasn't." he shrugged slightly, "I'll just have to leave you there with the knowledge, pondering over my credibility." he retorted.

message 32: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Jul 24, 2016 01:05AM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Axis blinks, eyeing him faintly before he sighs,"You're cute kid, but you have the vocabulary of a cat.. And thats not saying much." He smirks,"Ill admit, for a minute there you did have me anxious. But now that I know you MIGHT be lying, im not that nervous.." He was just trying to get inside Cain's head now, and he was making it pretty fucking obvious.

Cain stared at him, suddenly directly in front of him, dark, entirely black eyes peering down at the other, "Now that you know I might be telling the truth, your nerves are completely on edge. You don't know whether you'll die today, or tomorrow. And the thought of living as a peasant scares you." he said blankly, only inches away from Axis' face.

message 34: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Jul 24, 2016 03:40AM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Axis tenses, his heart speeding up. Could Cain hear it? Probably. He swallows, trying to remain calm as he manages a nervous smirk,"We going to kiss now? We're pretty close.." Yeah, that would make him back off.

Cain raised an eyebrow a bit, "Your coping mechanisms intrigue me" he muttered.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Axis blinks, eyeing him,"Do they? Whats that supposed to mean?"

He narrowed his eyes, "I can tell when a person is being genuine, you don't actually hold any interest in me do you?" he questioned. He actually just wanted to know.. he was a teenager afterall. No one had ever really shown interest in him before.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Axis blinks, chuckling,"I do.. However, i do not fear you like you want me to.."

Cain narrowed his eyes, unmoving. It was more like a showdown now. Who'd move first. "I highly doubt that Axis. I doubt that because I do not want you to fear me. I find it amusing that you do but I do not wish for anything from the likes of you" he muttered.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Axis blinks, suddenly glaring at him,"Then tell me, God, what is your purpose here? Some sort of experiment, perhaps? Thats wanting something out of me.."

Cain rolled his eyes rather sassily, "It is The Outsider. I am not your god. I am not required to disclose my motivations" he responded.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Axis stares up at him,"Well excuse me if i don't believe thats who you are. The Outsiders just a myth. Im going to need you to prove it somehow."

He tilted his head slowly, "Is that why your heart is thrumming in your chest high overseer Axis?" he questioned monotonously.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Axis tenses, glaring at him and mumbles quietly,"Y-You cant prove that either.."

Cain slowly reached in, placing a hand on his chest, "I'm sure I wouldn't need to prove something you're already perfectly aware of" he said calmly.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Axis tenses, taking a step back, his glare now filled with hatred and fear. He smirks shakingly, flirting to try distracting him,"See? Its obvious you love me kid, you cant keep your hands off me.."

Cain narrowed his eyes, "What would you know about love?" he questioned.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Axis smirks,"I've had my share on love before.."

He stared at the other in disbelief, "Making love, and sharing love, are two completely different things." he retorted. Now he was just being immature. Wow this guy really got on his nerves.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Axis sighs,"You have much to learn. Maybe i once was in love, and thats why i choose to get around so much. Ever think of that?"

« previous 1