Assassins of the Void discussion

Bastillian > The Golden Cat

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 868 comments Mod
description
A brothel.

The GFHB {HoNk} | 118 comments
Cyra waited tables like he mostly did here in the bar part of this seemenly perfect establishment.....hear the sarcasm in his tone. His heels clicked on the tile floor as he set drinks down on a few regular customer's table. His Main job was lagging and he had needed a side job. And this place had been the only place willing to accept a pretty face like him here. Yeah, he felt like a pretty slab of meat for the dogs but how could he complain it paid nice and not all the men here were pigs in suits not that he was to keen on selling himself. He was just a waitor for minimum wage. Taking his black trays back and jolting up when a slap on his rump made him curse softly and smack a man's hand away. A sweet voice with a light smile from Cyra. "Sorry sweety the waitor isn't for sale." Walking away with a comment from a man at a table about his attire. Cyra gave a faint smile at the compliment. His outfit was indeed fitting to him. Being a pure albino reds and black corset short dresses suited him perfectly as well as his modified feminine body. The dress covering down to his mid thigh and a black headband in his hair pulling it back. Elegantly done red and black eye make up suited him. Taking his break and sitting at a stole on the desk and buying himself something light. Honestly this job was starting to bore him. There was no rush or adrenalin in it unless he felt in a particularly good mood with a very skilled high paying customer and he simply had no real friends to talk to. He longed to talk to one now.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments A small boy looking around the age of 14 walks into the bar. Surely he was too young to be in here, but the bouncers outside didn't stop him for some odd reason. The first thing's noticeable about him was his pure white spiky hair and bright crystal blue eyes. He walks over and sits at a table, leaning back and places his feet on the table. He too had a feminine body and looked quite short, but he looked like he could handle himself. He yawns faintly, not seeming to mind the gazes of those around him.

Cyra went back to work within a matter of a few moments. Taking his rounds and filling in his orders. Appearing at one table. Cyra made a good guess this kid wasn't human. He looked to pure in a way to be a regular here either. Approaching. Well work was work. "Hello there. I'm Cyra. Would you like anything tonight?" A smile on his lips like always and a cheerful tone. Cura was always bubbly and happy. Even in places like this. Ignoring a comment from a drunken fool a few tables away. Haha no. He wasn't on the menu.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments The kid places there hands behind there head, gazing around before there blue eyes land on Cyra, looking uninterested,"What are your favorites on the menu?" He asks. His voice even sounded like a little kids, yet held no emotion to it.

"My favourites. I don't drink nor do I eat the cuisines here. I do warn ys this is a brothel everything is ment to get you with the women here." Cyra said semi-queitally. He didn't want to lose his moderatly peaceful job but he was still just so bubbly.