Assassins of the Void discussion

Karnaca > Upper Marketplace

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 868 comments Mod
description
Generally attracts more tourists, and is largely monitored by the city's harsh, intensely strict guard.

message 2: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Jul 20, 2016 07:27PM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments A boy with white hair and a gas mask walks around the market quietly. No one really payed attention to him, as if he wasn't there to begin with. The only thing really noticeable about his presence was the gas mask, his white hair, and his white lab coat looking jacket. He stops at a stall and quietly picks up a book, reading threw it silently.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments ((Tis ok))

The boy, Clear, blinks faintly and eyes her, though doesn't say a word. He wasn't being mean, he just knew it was an accident. That, and he NEVER spoke. Even to those he was close to. He just glances back down quietly at the book he was reading. It was hard to tell, however, since his eyes couldn't be seen behind the mask.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Clear blinks faintly. She was talking to him? Unusual. He shrugs lightly before giving a small, silent nod at her. He didn't make any noise as he stared down at her, being a few feet taller then her.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Clear silently stares towards her before he nods lightly again to reply to her, handing the money to the guy behind the counter before he closes the book and hugs it close, still staring at her silently.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Clear blinks, remaining silent before he holds the book out for her to see. It was plain black with no title but seemed to be just a normal book about cooking.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Clear eyes the bag before pointing at them silently as if asking what she planned on cooking. Thats usually how he communicated. He'd point at stuff. It was easier for him.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Clear blinks faintly, opening the cook book and points at some chicken. He never talked. Its how he was. Being his power was to put people in a trance with his voice, he hated talking. Because people often fell in love with his voice, rather then his personality. And since no one could see his face, it would make there curiosity worse. So, he never spoke. Ever. He tilts his head as if asking what hers was.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Clear blinks, shaking his head. He didn't really have anywhere else to go. He wasn't even going to come here in the first place, he was just out exploring and found the cooking book he's been looking for.

message 10: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Jul 20, 2016 09:23PM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments ((Sorry, had to walk dog))

Clear tenses, keeping silent. He wore gloves, so it wasn't like she could feel his skin. In fact, due to his mask, long sleeved buttoned up white shirt, long black pants, white lab coat, his white boots AND the white gloves, barely any of his skin showed. He knew the answer as to why he didn't speak, but he wasn't sure how to answer. Nor did he think he should just tell a random person about it. He gives a small shrug, looking back threw the cooking book.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Clear blinks faintly, staring at her. He looks down before he holds the book out to her. This book was precious to him. So this was like he was apologizing to her.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Clear blinks, staring at her before he puts the book back in his jacket. He tilts his head as if to tell her it was alright. He takes out a piece of paper and writes in it, handing it to her, it saying,'My name's Clear, and you?' After handing it to her, he holds a hand out to her for her to shake.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Clear smiles. Though, again, with the mask, it couldn't be seen. He nods as if to say it was nice to meet her. He writes more on the paper, asking,'Do you live far?'

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Clear tilts his head faintly. Maybe that was a sensitive subject. He tilts his head, grabbing an apple off the table and holds it out to her.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Clear blinks faintly, obediently following. He tilts his head as if asking where they were going. He looks around at all the different other tables in the market and at all the other people. He really didn't mind following this girl. She was really entertaining.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Clear didn't seem to mind. He was a quiet person, which made him a great listener. He blinks, looking in her direction. He kept silent, of course, but it was obvious that he wanted her to explain why she thought that.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Clear writes on a piece of paper, asking,'But what if its Fiction? What does that teach us?' As he hands it to her, he tilts his head to add onto the fact he was confused.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments ((Alrighty, cya))

Clear stares down at her in thought before writing down,"Keep talking. Your eyes sparkle like the stars when you talk about this." Yeah, that was blunt, but Clear, in reality, was actually much like a child, so he was innocent, and wasn't quite aware what he was saying.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Clear tilts his head before writing on the piece of paper,"Adventures and romance. Yourself?" He handed her the paper, ignoring the fact her cheeks were pink. He figured if he pointed them out, they'd get redder, and he wasn't sure it was healthy, so he just figured he'd drop it.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments ((Its ok :) ))

Clear blinks, shaking his head to answer her question before he tilts his head as if asking her what the Princess Bride was.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Clear stares at her before writing down,"Prince saving another prince? Its a.. Yaoi?" He didn't mind yaoi, being he was pansexual, but he was just curious if he heard her right.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments ((XD Its ok lol))

Clear blinks, smiling faintly. Though, it wasn't really seen. He decided he better change the subject, just to make her feel better. He writes down on a piece of paper,'Would you like to come over tonight? We can have dinner or something. Maybe you can show me a new recipe or something? If you're not busy, of course.'

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments ((Tis ok. Are you oks? Maybe you should rest or take a pain pill :( ))

Clear smiles, writing on it,"I can just take you to my place, that way its easier for you to find. And ill eat anything, im not really picky."

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments ((Aws alrighty, well, I hope you have fun :) ))

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Clear nods, obediently walking off.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments ((Ill go request to make a house lol))

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments ((Alrighty :) ))

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments ((Alrighty, whenever I get it up ill pm you. Have fun and I hope you feel better soon!!))

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments ((Idk, I have yet to make the house. Ill go do so now sorry XD))

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments ((XD K. I made it, I shall go post first))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Azul had been following the man for who know's how long, her feet were tired and she was very irritated. Turning to look behind her, she noticed now that she was being followed. "Shit." She muttered under her breath and tried to look casual.