Assassins of the Void discussion

Karnaca > Lower District Alleyways

Comments Showing 1-50 of 152 (152 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 868 comments Mod
description
Natives are the only inhabitants of the lower districts.

message 2: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 320 comments Mod
Being the leader, Luka really didn't need to go out and get her hands dirty herself. It was simple enough to just send someone else to do it. But as a werewolf, she was easily more capable than her gang. And this was just a simple thing anyway, probably better serviced by someone like her anyway. All she had to do was go out and deal out a nice simple threat. A new group was just starting to stir up a bit of trouble, and Luka was here to shut that shit down before it became another issue. After all, she made sure her own group had some morals. There was no guarantee another group would, and Howlers were dangerous enough no one would screw with them. So it was simple enough to warn them to back the fuck off, and she was confident that they would follow her orders. But in the way back, well, it wasn't her fault that the jeweler was froze at the sight of her. It was once again incredibly simple to just stride in, folding her arms and leaning on the counter. A few words and vaguely placed threats and he handed over half of the jewels. She left him the rest, she wasn't a monster. So she simply strode down the alleyway like she owned the place, which in some ways she did.

He seemed to become the shadows, rather than just seep from them like a glass of spilled ink. His eyes were as dark as the night sky above, and his hair was clean cut. Coupled with his belted jacket, it seemed that he was a wealthy man, maybe even a noble. And it was incredibly strange that he'd be somewhere like this, as there weren't many noblemen that even lived in Serkonos, let alone were natives to lower districts like Karnaca. He didn't say a thing to Luka, even though he stood only feet away from her, even though he hadn't been there less than ten seconds before.

<< http://66.media.tumblr.com/465e596c46... this is a more realistic picture of him.

message 4: by KT (new)

For a split second as she spun around, Luka's sharp canines flashed in a snarl, her hackles rising. Once she realized it was just a kid, however, she relaxed. Sure kids could be dangerous, but she was confident enough in her abilities she wasn't worried. Besides his sharp, clean cut style made him seem rich, and rich people could rarely handle themselves. By contrast, her rougher appearance with her black skinny jeans, slightly dirty plain tshirt, and old, worn leather jacket made it obvious that she was used to running around on the streets. She tilted her head as she studied the boy, raising an eyebrow. "It is not safe out here, especially for someone like you." She pointed out flatly.

message 5: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (last edited Aug 13, 2016 12:49AM) (new)

He was silent. His eyes tracing her, doing a once over even. And if his pupils could be seen in those dark eyes of his then he might even look like he'd been checking her out. It took him a moment to collect his words but eventually he did. "I think I'll be okay" his voice rang with stoicism, yet held a certain immaturity, almost child like tone to it. He sounded like a teenager. However, the way he presented himself was very adultlike, maybe even mysterious. "I wonder what the leader of such a well known gang is doing out here.. alone.. without her beloved pack." he accentuated that last word specifically, as to say, "I know what you are, I know who you are, and you don't know a single thing about me".

message 6: by KT (new)

Luka shrugged, raising an eyebrow. Sure she wouldn't do anything to a kid, but with him so sure of himself well then she wasn't going to stick around and interrogate him. She did just rob a jewelry store, after all. Even though she knew she could take on any cops that came after her and she loved a good fight, most of them were just doing their job. She had no desire to kill them. "I am alone because I had a job to do. I do not require constant supervision. Besides, they are not what you'd call a pack. They are still delightful and the next best thing, but I know what a pack is. This is not one." She stared back at him fearlessly, folding her arms across her chest. Honestly she didn't give a damn that he knew what she was. She'd broken out of prison once, she could do it again. And it was next to impossible to kill her.

Cain seemed to immediately drift off topic. As though he'd never cared for the one at hand to begin with. His arms were folded over his chest, his eyes piercing and calculating. His eyebrows seemed to be in a constant furrowed position. But not in anger, more so in thought. "You said, someone like me earlier. It isn't safe for "someone like me". What did you mean by that?" he questioned.

message 8: by KT (new)

With a slight sigh of impatience, Luka tilted her head as she looked down at the boy. "Your clothes have no scuffs or dirt and appear to be new. Even top brand, most likely. You have no visible injuries, and seem to be young to get into the dangerous side of things. Given that, it makes sense that you would not have been in a fight before. And with the richness and the age, you appear to be an easy target, whether you actually are or not." She explained flatly. Sure she was a gangster and she acted the part of a thug when necessary, but Luka was no fool.

He stood against the wall and listened to her, his gaze having drifted down to the ground. She wasn't wrong of course. And he'd known what she was going to say before she even said it. But it was always interesting to test the predictability of people. At this moment, she seemed to him like the defiant type that acted as a role model. The kind that would wear a t shirt that said "fuck you" written blatantly on the front. The type that played a facade, held a persona in a sad attempt to look like a bad ass.
Basically she was trying entirely too hard.
And given her reputation, he didn't really think she had to.
"And you're so sure I couldn't handle myself if the time called for it?" he asked calmly.

message 10: by KT (new)

It was obvious that he was evaluating her, creating his own opinion. Not that Luka really cared, honestly. She was very aware of her reputation, having worked hard to earn it. At this point half the time she hardly even had to say 'boo' before she got what she wanted. It was great to be queen, but it was also a bit boring. There was no adrenaline, no blood rushing to the head, no excitement. Just deciding she wanted something and making it hers. That was another reason she'd come out here. The type of people that try and set up inside territory already staked out by gangs like Howlers were either really good, or really stupid. Either way she knew it would have been entertaining, and she was right. They'd at least started to try and hold their ground. Not that it had lasted long. Hell, even the kid was putting up with her for longer. She shrugged as she looked back at him calmly. "No. But I am sure that you don't look like you could."

Cain didn't move. In fact it was almost a bit strange how entirely still he was. Statuesque in nature. "I think we both know that looks can deceive." he muttered. "You're moderately intelligent Luka. Is this what you want? Slumming your way through alleys, branded a criminal, the leader of a band of barbarians? Is that what you've always dreamed of? To die one day knowing that all you've ever been good for is furthering the exploitation of the poor for your own favor? It's interesting isn't it? The way that some people react to certain situations based on their past experiences. I've never entirely understood it. But it never fails to intrigue me" he rambled a bit, though he was always like this.
In actuality he was pretty lonely. Try spending four thousand years floating aimlessly in a neverending void and then tell me you weren't bored as fuck.

message 12: by KT (last edited Aug 13, 2016 01:49AM) (new)

"I am a criminal. It may not be what I want, but it's what I have and I can deal with it. It has its perks. I am alright with my life on how it is. I do pretty damn well for myself, actually. This can be fun! I never lose a fight, but the adrenaline of one is like nothing else. I can get anything I want. People do anything I ask. I'll never be able to pull off 'normal' well enough to do anything else. Why would I want to? Too much of a record, too many tattoos, wanted for too many things. Too busy on full moons, too much of a temper, too much experience with this lifestyle and too little with anything else. Besides, I'd have to start at the bottom at a new job and I don't do well being told what to do. I get pissed. And when I get pissed it gets hard to control things." Luka chuckled slightly, running a hand through her short, half shaved hair. "Death is death. I'm not the type to go searching it out, but it happens to everyone. It'll happen to me, sooner or later. I don't care what I know when I die, what or who I leave behind. My death will not affect anyone personally, it will just cause a shift in the gang and a new leader will inevitably do things differently."

Cain listened, seeming indifferent, yet he was definitely watching her closely. His thoughts spiraled a bit, but he didn't open his mouth to interrupt her. That would be rude. And he wasn't a rude guy. "Interesting." he said simply. "Do you believe in a god?" he suddenly questioned. His subjects seemed to stray from one another. He couldn't really keep on one subject actually. He had ADD as a child.

message 14: by KT (last edited Aug 13, 2016 01:58AM) (new)

"Hard to say. I'm the first to admit that I'm biased against it. Tends to happen when people try and kill you in the name of their said god. Call me agnostic, if anything. Not sure one way or another, open to the possibility, but there's no way to prove it. But who am I to disbelieve in it?" This time Luka legitimately laughed, shaking her head. It was hard for a supposedly supernatural creature to not believe in another supposedly supernatural one, but gods were a whole other deal that generally, she wanted no part of.

Cain was silent for a few moments and considered saying, "Yo im the outsider so ha ha suck on that". But he realized that was way too childish and he was supposed to be.. not childish? "Oh." He said simply. "That's... yes.. Understandable." he replied. Maybe it was a bit weird, some kind asking you random questions about your life in a dark alleyway. But in truth he was very intrigued by her. People in the position of power always intrigued him. Even if they were on opposite ends of a spectrum. And didn't realize that they were just like their enemies.

message 16: by KT (new)

"I didn't exactly grow up religious, but each to their own." Luka shrugged indifferently, her head snapping up at the sound of sirens. She cursed angrily, straightening up from her casual position leaning against the wall. It had been stupid of her to jack the jewelry stop, and she knew it. The problem with being as high up in the gang that she was was that she rarely had to do anything illegal herself if she didn't want to. It wasn't that she was out of practice and rusty, it was just that it was making her arrogant and she knew she had to quit that before it got her in major trouble. "Well. I'm going to go this way. I don't give a damn if you come with or what." She shrugged, pointing in the opposite direction of the sirens and starting to walk that way.

<< I was gone for two days my Internet was out. I'll reply after school

He followed and even as they neared the light, a shadow loomed by, as if it were his very aura, so dark it was visibly. And as his face became easier to see, he looked a bit sickly. And his eyes were incredibly dark. He was glad she wasn't religious. Many who were in this city could easily point him out as the Outsider. A being of myth. A being of "evil". He was intrigued by her. He wanted to see her in another element. Loosened up. "I know a place. Where men sing songs on a machine with instrumentals. Where beer is passed out free in the late hours of the night. Criminals sometimes scrape themselves off the mucky streets and eat there. Greeting others in the same situation. Come with me" his words were cryptic and yet he was so incredibly influential.

message 19: by KT (new)

"Look, kid, you're fine and all, but I literally have stolen goods in my pocket. One of the reasons I'm not in jail now is because I'm not stupid enough to get caught with illegal shit. Sounds fun and all, even with you insulting me because I am a criminal, but I'm not going into a public place with these in my pocket." Luka said flatly, looking over at him. "Besides, I've been told I don't play well with others. Especially in situations where the others are drunk and stupid." She smirked slightly.

Cain found himself slightly frustrated because he was the Outsider for fucks sake and he demanded obedience (he was really just a spoiled brat with too much time on his hands). He sighed and shook his head, the natural blue of his actual pupils shining through the darkness as he caught her gaze. He guessed this would take some hypnotism. As low as that was, even for him. "Why not? You're one of the most influential figures in Karnaka. The guards aren't going to arrest you. You've had a long day. Unwinding and relaxing might be wise, don't you think you deserve it?" he questioned, using the hypnotic powers of the void against her.

message 21: by KT (last edited Aug 16, 2016 12:01AM) (new)

As she had stated, Luka wasn't stupid. She was very aware that she was incredibly stubborn, so when he spoke and she felt herself changing her mind, she knew something was up. Staring back at him, her eyes narrowed. "Well. I mean, I suppose..." Then she stopped. Of course now she still wanted to go to the bar, but she knew what he was doing. "You little brat!" She snapped, taking a step forward. "How dare you? I don't give a single flying fuck how rich you are, but you don't get to fuck with my mind you little bastard." She demanded. "I may be a criminal, I may be beneath your high and might rich self in your eyes. But you stay out of my head, and you let me make my own decisions. If I want to go to your damn bar, then I'd go to your damn bar." She insisted angrily, crossing her arms and pulling up to her full height as she glared down at him. "Since you're so insistent, let's go to your damn bar."

<< yea sorry he's gonna be a little bitch. Though maybe later on they could be like really good friends and she's the only one who can really put him in his place

He was surprised to say the least. And now he could remember why he didn't converse with humans much. But floating aimlessly in a bottomless abyss with a dead whale wasn't exactly his idea of fun... actually he didn't know what his idea of fun was. He was orphaned at a young age and spent the majority of his childhood being for table scraps before the ritual. He turned and gestured for her to follow, completely speechless. It wasn't like he could deny it. He was a horrible liar.

message 23: by KT (new)

At least she'd shut him up for now. Luka sighed reluctantly as she followed him, a silent, looming figure behind him. Suddenly she stopped, and her hand shot out and caught his shoulder, pulling him to a stop as well. Her nose twitched and she glanced to the side, eyes narrowing. "Go left. Go around shit if you have to, but go left." It was easy for her to smell them, a couple of other tough guys not part of her group. If she had the time she'd chase them out of her area, but now she was focussed on finding the stupid damn bar. Besides, despite the kid being a pain in her ass she wouldn't want him hurt, and she'd have to keep a close eye on him in a fight and she couldn't afford that.

message 24: by KT (new)

((That'd be cute. :) Luka's not exactly easy going either so no problem lol))

He furrowed his eyebrows. The god of the void was perfectly capable of protecting himself in a fight. Yet he figured she didn't know that. So instead, he went left with her as she had said, prepared to entrainment her antics as they neared the bar.

message 26: by KT (new)

The closer they got to more people, the slower Luka's steps got. She wasn't one of those antisocial cliches, she just hated drunk people. Bars themselves didn't bother her, it was the type of people that were in them. Drunks were annoying and loud and sloppy and hit on too many people. So they tended to piss her off. And the more pissed she got, the greater the risk she would end up accidentally reverting to wolf and biting someone.

Cain was more than a little giddy. For one, he'd never actually been to any kind of social gathering. Even a measly bar like this. Though he didn't think he could go to one alone. He hated to admit it ... but he was afraid. The representative of the void was afraid of going to social events alone. He'd also never really seen a werewolf in action. They were a fairly new species.
Surprisingly, it wasn't nearly as packed as he thought it'd be. And while there were a lot of people, most of them were at the bar. Or singing at the karaoke device. He'd never seen one of those either. "Do they sell ... alcohol there?" he asked. He'd only ever been drunk once and that was with Takumo .... and that wasn't the same. It was a date that got a little heated. Or a lottle heated. The thought bright the faintest blush to his cheeks, even as his expression remained blank.

message 28: by KT (new)

Luka knew she really should have expected to be known, but she'd been more focussed on being pissed at her new companion. Still, the couple people in the bar that automatically glanced up at the door, recognized her, and started elbowing and whispering to other people have her a bit of satisfaction. Everyone knew who she was, which was part of what gave her the control she had. "Well, you were right on part of it. But you being here is going to ruin my reputation, kid." She sighed as she glanced down at him, shaking her head. Striding forward she picked the seat in the back corner, the three guys sitting in it currently grabbing their stuff and moving out of her way. "Good god you really are a distanced rich kid." She shook her head. "Of course there's alcohol, but depending on the bar you might not get any. There's an age restriction, some bars care others don't." She explained with a sigh, shaking her head as she leaned back in the seat casually.

Oddly, many were staring at him as well. Because the people of Karnaka were incredibly religious. And someone looking like him was equally so suspicious. He swallowed softly to himself before reaching up and purposely messing his hair into a just got out of bed look. Which looked a little silly. He unbuckled his jacket, setting it on the chair. The dress shirt below was completely black, a sharp contrast against his pale white skin. "I am thousands of years old" he said bluntly before directing his gaze towards the stage, where a rather drunken man struggled to sing.
Despite suggesting to go to a bar, Cain seemed rather tense, eyes darting around. "Do you sing?" he asked.

message 30: by KT (new)

"You still don't look normal. And you're sitting with me, which doesn't help your 'normal' look." Luka said dryly, raising her hand to call over the bartender. In a moment she received her drink, inclining her head in possibly gratitude as he walked back away. "And do you have identification to prove that? If you don't, that doesn't matter." She said flatly, raising an eyebrow. At his question, she snorted out a laugh, shaking her head. "Fuck no. I'm not risking my reputation as a badass gang leader to fucking sing." She said flatly.

Cain watched her and gazed down at the drink in front of him in a moment of thought. He sipped it and cringed a bit at the taste before he glanced up at her, "And you seriously believe that anyone in here would remember you singing? No one is sober. They'll all eventually black out." he sat back, ignoring her other comments. Mostly in fear that she was right. "Also taking into account that your reputation is that of someone who does not care how people view her, is this action really severing what you're known for?" he asked. He only ever sang alone in the void. When the whale would speak to him and ask for cursed melodies of grief and eternity. Though he did keep up with the modern day musicians. He found them rather interesting.

message 32: by KT (new)

"I'm not known for not caring what people think. I'm known for doing what I want and if someone stops me, fucking them up. I'm known because I will kill people who piss me off." Luka said flatly, looking over at him as she took a drink from her own drink. "So yes, singing karaoke is very debilitating to my reputation. If you want someone to sing so much, you can go up there. So I don't give a damn if no one would remember it. I would. I don't sing in front of people." Honestly, she was the type that sung in the shower. But that was just it: in the shower. Not around other people, despite the fact that she was actually pretty good.

Cain blinked at that, and it was the first time he'd actually expressed emotion around her. He immediately went back to being his blank self, though tensed a bit. He didn't know how he felt about singing in front of other people. So instead, he turned to her and narrowed his eyes, using his hypnotism once more, "Is that really how you feel though? You love the attention. You live for the power, wouldn't it be intriguing if you could earn respect from others using only your voice?" he asked, honing in on his abilities for a larger impact this time. She was fun to play with but incredibly stubborn.

message 34: by KT (new)

"I do not love attention. I don't like it as a matter of fact. But I'm used to it, and I know how to use it. I have power the way I am now, I have no desire to gain it another way." Luka hissed, gritting her teeth "You may be as old as you say you are, but in some ways you are still just a child." She sighed. "For one, you're not learning from your mistakes." Her eyes narrowed and she glared at him, snarling like the wolf she could become. "I know what you're doing, and I don't appreciate it. I don't like being told what to do. I don't like people in my head. And I don't like being forced to do something. You get out of my head right fucking now or I swear I will dedicate all of my time into finding a way to do that to you so you know how it feels." She threatened coldly. Despite that, her hands were gripping the table tightly, desperately trying to keep herself from doing what he said.

Cain looked almost smug. Because it had been his goal to get her into a state of emotional distress, easier to manipulate. He didn't actually have much of an opinion on her. He didn't have much of an opinion on anyone. The corners of his mouth perked up very faintly and he leaned forward, "You should really get up there before someone decides to go before you." he said before sucking his drink out of a curly straw.

message 36: by KT (new)

Luka's nails literally dug into the table, growing into sharp points to almost anchor herself. When she blinked and opened her eyes again, they were yellow. Her breath had sped up as she did everything she could to fight against his influence, heart pounding as if she was in an actual fight. "I am not going up there." She snarled determinedly. "If you try to make me I will come across this table and for your throat. Sure, maybe I couldn't hurt you. But I would do my damnedest. And then the rest of this bar will have to die too because I am not letting my species be as well known as the rest of me. And you couldn't let them tell people who you were, so then if you won you'd have to kill them too. And you don't strike me as the type to kill innocent people."

Cain stared at her blankly before grabbing a knife from over the counter, ramming it into his chest suddenly. He took it out after a few moments, completely unphased as his wound healed over. "I don't think you know who I am. I also doubt that you'd care. Point of the matter is that you're being disagreeable and it's a bit rude." he muttered. Though he couldn't lie, she was actually scaring him a little bit.
He sat back in his chair, tilting his head to the side, "You can't kill me. So stop disobeying me" he gazed at his fingernails, looking bored, disinterested even. He'd been killed before. Stabbed over and over again. But the pain from the incident had faded. And now he was left with nothing but vague memories that he didn't care for. Point being that he'd spent so long unharmed, he didn't really think anyone would attempt to harm him. So he tried one last time, and this time he actually tried. Giving quite a bit of effort on his part as he all but jumped inside her mind, forcing her.

message 38: by KT (last edited Aug 16, 2016 08:53PM) (new)

Luka glared at him, yanking her now-claws from the table and instead snatching up the knife. By the way she spun it around in her hand before pointing it at him, it was obvious she knew how to use it. She was completely tense, her muscles strung so tightly they were trembling. Snarling, it was more evident that her teeth had sharpened to fangs as she bared her teeth at him. But even with what he was, how old he was, what he was doing, he acted and looked so much like a kid she couldn't bring herself to hurt him. Rising to her feet, she started to snarl at him, but instead the sound reversed in her throat and she made a reluctant, unwilling and unwitting whimper. She gritted her teeth and it seemed to physically pain her to force out the word, "Please."

Cain froze and stared at her. His heart dropped a he suddenly realized what exactly he was doing. She couldn't do a thing. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't hurt The Outsider. This wasn't even his real form. He was putting her in a position of helplessness. When usually, he gave people strength. Power. He was doing the exact thing he despised. So he went silent and released her, turning to the drink and taking an abnormally large sip, unmoving.

message 40: by KT (last edited Aug 16, 2016 09:29PM) (new)

Luka swallowed hard and instantly collapsed back into the booth, her eyes returning to their natural color and losing the claws and fangs. Her heart was beating a mile a minute, and she was still breathing hard and fast. It was as if she had just finished running a marathon. She was still shaking, but this time it wasn't with physical stress to fight it. Logically, she knew she should be putting up a tough front. And that's what she wanted to do: brush it off, threaten him, possibly to probably leave and never see the little shit's face again. Hell, she didn't even know his name. But what she did do was slam the rest of her drink and rest her head in her hands.

Cain watched vacantly. For the first time in as long as he could remember ... he felt guilty. He glanced at the karaoke machine and the empty stage surrounded by intoxicated idiots. He frowned, "I wonder ... if I could apologize perhaps ... in doing just the thing that I attempted to force a certain someone to do." he was horrible at saying sorry. He was horrible when it came to expressing emotions. He was horrible in general. The void had really taken its toll on him.

message 42: by KT (last edited Aug 17, 2016 11:34PM) (new)

"Oh you could apologize. Can't tell you how much fucking good it will do." Luka said flatly, a desperate attempt to revert back to herself. She swallowed hard and shook her head sharply, running her fingers through her short hair. But she didn't look up at him, simply staring down at the table. "I had said no." She said softly after a pause, slowly looking up at him. For the first time she looked almost emotional, vulnerable. But she made sure to tilt slightly to look away from the other people. She was upset, but she wasn't stupid.

He didn't any problem staring. In fact it was almost creepy how intensely he watched. He frowned now, swallowing softly. "I meant myself. Would purposeful humiliation suffice in a ... proper apology?" he questioned, voice a lot quieter than usual.

message 44: by KT (new)

Luka sighed, giving him a sharp look. "I don't give a single fuck what you do. Alright? You going up there isn't going to change anything, it's not going to make up for anything. I said no. You insisted yes. You were an absolute dick and I hate you for that. Well, hate is a strong word. But you were still a complete and utter douchebag assholish arrogant shithead." She insisted, leaning back and folding her arms.

His expression didn't change. In all honesty he was terrible with people. He didn't know how to talk to them. He didn't know how to express feelings. So he just nodded, "I realize this" he said simply. He wanted to have fun. He wanted to be normal. Just for a little bit. And he was beginning to realize that this whole scheme may have not even been about her and getting her to react to him .. but rather it was about having a friend. Something he'd never had even as a human. He tensed a bit, turning his gaze away. He shouldn't have even tried.

message 46: by KT (new)

Luka looked over as the bartender brought her another drink and once again skittered away from her, back to the bar. Evidently that just little interaction, the fear on his face, gave her the boost of confidence she probably needed. She sighed as she looked over at him, slamming back her drink. "Alright. You really want to make it up to me? You owe me honestly answering any questions I ask. I won't get too personal, but if I do just say you don't want to answer. But you'd better at least consider it, and remember that I don't have anyone to tell about it anyway." She insisted. "Now. Question one. What's your name?"

Cain raised an eyebrow and remained stiff in his seat. He glanced away, obviously considering the proposition. He finally gazed back at her, "Cain." he said monotonously.

message 48: by KT (new)

"There. See? Was that so hard?" Luka smirked slightly, leaning back in her seat and resting her crossed ankles on the table. "So. Cain, hmm? It's Luka, as you already know." She nodded to him briefly, "Next question. Why did you want me to sing?"

Cain studied her posture, her position, finding it slightly disconcerting. He didn't move though, remaining still as a statue. "I was intrigued by the thought of you ... loosening up" that was partly a lie. He did want to see her happier.

message 50: by KT (last edited Aug 16, 2016 11:08PM) (new)

Luka studied him intently for a moment, then shook her head. "Bullshit." She called him out on it. "I've met people like that, people who just want to play puppet master. They're always very distanced, condescending. You're not distant enough or condescending enough to be that way. Now seriously. What's going to happen if I don't like your answer? I can't kill you and I'm smart enough to know that. We'd just go our separate ways and no one else would ever know your reason. So, kid, why did you want me to sing?"

« previous 1 3 4