Assassins of the Void discussion

Karnaca > Coast Side

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The GFHB {HoNk} | 118 comments
Kitsunetsuki appeared on the coastline as a magnificent white fox about roughly the size of a modren truck. Ten tails sprawled out behind him and swaying and twisting in different direction. It was a nice day and a light over cast but nothing that was enough to put a damper on the gods mood in the slightest. It was nice to take a break and keep from throwing his little foxes out the door for their squealing noises over dominance. Ignoring the little voices of his followers questions for now. If the catholic god gets to rest on sunday so did he.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 868 comments Mod
<< Im just gonna use the outsider because i realized that im gonna have to roleplay Whitecliff soon. >>

Cain was easy to spot as someone abnormal. With feet promptly hovering two inches off the ground and dark, almost completely black eyes scanning the horizon idly. Had there been any overseers there, he would have most certainly been attacked. Magic of any dark related kind was not allowed. Which usually just encompassed all of magic ever, because it was incredibly difficult to tell between the two. Especially when you looked like an edgy fifteen year old, or someone who was obsessively into the band muse. His eyes flickered to the side just slightly, as he caught the presence of another god. There weren't many in existence anymore. And it was intriguing to meet them. (Not to mention how intensely lonely the Void was, many gods strived to take his place as representative of the void, none have succeeded. Good. The Void was a horrible place).

The GFHB {HoNk} | 118 comments {{Alright no probs bob :o) }}

The white Kitsune god never saw much places like this very much. The god had just migrated from his homeland. There were many more followers here to feed off the energy. With out his mortals worshipping he wouls cease existing on this feild of reality or any reality. Sensing another god and really wanting to check it out. Other being always made him so very curious. Swiveling his ears back and averting his fox gaze. Using his rather intune ability to sense the epicenter of the magic auroras. Turning and sprinting off and leaping into a shimmer of water. It was like using the shadows to travell but light traveling instead. Appearing along the lines of the waves. Walking on the surface until he touched soft sand. Shaking out the slight ringing in his ears. Shaking furr and feeling a stronger presence. Where was the other god? He had not seen one since his mother visted and she was hardly one as it is and even now she was starting to fade.

message 5: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (last edited Jul 20, 2016 08:11AM) (new)

Cain watched the spectacle curiously, catching the movement with his all seeing eyes and following them. Once the other had finally surfaced, and presented himself on the actual beach, he turned, "Interesting power. Using the light distortions to your own advantage. It's almost unpredictable. But I would expect nothing less from cradle songs of gold and hierarchy. Or rather, god of wealth and nobility." he spoke rather cryptically, though his tone was quiet, soft and sullen, it seemed to be almost.. childlike. Not quite matured yet. It was curious.

message 6: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Jul 20, 2016 08:45AM) (new)

Kitsunetsuki heard a voice to his right and turned to acknowledge he had heard. The god before him shocked him but a few minor inscriptions back home in his home had little to show the true identity of the being before him. Though sensing the dark feeling of void was peicing things together in his 10 centuries old brain a good run for his many memories. to recall where he may have heard, read or seen something close to this gods disruption. Maybe it would be easier to ask. Sitting and letting his fox from form a slendor and agile man take it's place. A yukata of blue,gold and white. "You most certainly are a god to say. A stronger force than I. Surely your own powers can be quite unpredictable. Do forgive I almost forgot introduce me formalties are not needed. If it suits no issue to you. My name it is Kitsunetsuki." With gods it was no need for his formalities as it was with mortals. To him others of his kind were the noble comman kin even if gods were becoming less comman.

Cain watched him, but didn't seem interested in telling him his own name. "I'd say quite the opposite" he said calmly, turning his head to stare out at the horizon, eyes studying the waves and the way they moved over the whales and creatures of the deep below. "The Void is entirely predictable. And the powers I bestow upon others only differs in the way that the person uses them, and the way that they adapt to them. There are... constants in variables." he explained.

message 8: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Jul 20, 2016 10:53PM) (new)

Kitsunetsuki found it a joy just to talk to another god. Mortals were nice and better bed partners but lately wealth is always demanded from the greedy ones. Then casting glance over thos god. So this was the Outsider. The all powerful god. He wasn't one to judge but that was it? He had heard so much but it seemed more rare of an experience even for a god. "I see." The kitsune Disappearing in the glare of the sun appearing on a fallen palm tree in the shade in his true form. Moving aside to make room for the other god if he chose to sit. Ten tails spawled out and resting. "That may have been my misconception. The people are unpredictable not the realm you see over."

Cain listened closely, "Humans themselves too are.. incredibly predictable" the corner of his mouth curled up slightly, "However... there are some interesting ones I must admit" he added..

message 10: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

"Predictably greedy and ready to snatch a mere food morcel from the weaker being. Indeed few are very interesting. Purity that lasts in a few seems fun to watch and see what they do next." Kitsunetsuki was not purely pure. Blood pureity but when his more baser instincts appeared you could consider him to be more Sinful. Though that did not matter now.

He studied the other, his expression changing just the slightest bit. Though there wasn't the greatest indication of what exactly that emotion was. "I am aware of your.. purity exploits yes." he replied after a bit of thought. He didn't express his opinion though. He never did.

<< yo yo yoy oy

message 13: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Jul 24, 2016 09:04PM) (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 118 comments {{Was out camping sorry and the day before i left the internet was a butt and wouldnt hook up right.}}

The kitsune lounged about on the fallen palm tree. Gods could easily grow bord with such long lives. And seeing the lives of mortals was so much more intresting. Humans could be a comedy, thriller, heart throb etc etc in the eyes of entertainment. Ears flicking foreward and the shine of a fox. "Have you now?"

Uriel was unfamiliar with where he was and the voice kept telling him that he was running out of minutes. And so without a second thought, he'd tossed the phone into the ocean, watching it descend into the depths. Phones were useless, and when he put them up to his ear, all they did was beep aimlessly. What was he even supposed to say to the beeping? Was it expecting something from him? Was it going to blow up? He could never be sure. So quietly, he hummed to himself before pulling his shirt off, unbuttoning his pants, and walking into the water, collapsing into the shallow end and staring at the clouds. This was a nice place.
His stomach rumbled. He hadn't eaten for days. But he wasn't really sure if humans were supposed to eat. And it was honestly a weird concept. He wasn't really sure what humans needed in fact. Necessities, clothing. They never really made all that much sense to him.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Arata stands in the sand a little far away from the figure. He hated the ocean. He hated how it was deep and full of mysteries and secrets. You could never be in a relationship with the ocean. Not only because of that, but because it was cold, heartless and had many things within it that could kill you. He hated the sand as well. It clings to your body. Not to mention if it goes in your pants that it can give you an unbearable rash. Ok, he hated being outdoors for any other reason besides causing chaos by exploding buildings. He'd much rather be indoors in a dark room by himself with food, a warm fuzzy blanket and his computer. He'd be in a relationship with his computer, it was always there for him. He decided to go out though to see why people found it enjoyable. He didn't.

Uriel's eyes closed momentarily as he listened closely. The water crashed against the shoreline so gently it might as well have lulled him to sleep. And it did. And he collapsed backwards with a soft thud, yawning and beginning to snore. Until a fucking crab snapped on his foot and he woke up, yelling loudly and standing up, trying to free of himself of the clawed terror.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments If the sand and ocean wasn't enough, some idiot decided to start screaming. He glares over in the direction as he pushes up his glasses. He blinks faintly, raising an eyebrow. Was that fucking idiot getting attacked by a crab? He sighs, shaking his head and heads over,"Hold still." He grabs it, forcing it's claw open before throwing it out into the water.

Uriel fell to the ground and stared up at him, rubbing his toe and going silent. "You saved my life." he said quietly, dead serious

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Arata blinks,"Not really, if your toe was to be chopped off, it could of still been reattached. It wouldn't of killed you either way."

Uriel slowly got to his feet, standing uncomfortably close to Arata, "No, I don't think you understand, you saved my life" he reached up, patting his head, "Thank you" his voice was cold, yet his tone was welcoming and grateful. Maybe in an almost cynical way.

message 21: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Aug 13, 2016 12:21AM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Arata blinks, raising an eyebrow,"Uh.. Sure.." He pats his hair back down after Uriel touched it. "I'm sure you could of shook it off on your own." It was hard to see his eyes, due to the sun glaring on his glasses, but his face looked confused.

Uriel glanced down at his foot and realized his toe was bleeding, and the red was seeping into the ocean. Also, it stung incredibly badly. Because there was apparently salt in this water.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Arata follows his gaze. He blinks,"Oh, shit." He grabs him and picks him up bridal style,"Hang on, I'm going to try patching it up." He carries him away and over to a bench. He softly places him down then kneels down, checking to see how bad it was. He could only wrap it up. He'd need to stitch it up back at his place, but the bandaging would hold it off for now. He uses a water bottle to softly wash the wound first.

Uriel watched in confusion, the pain processed and yet it wasn't piercing. Just a dull stinging. He wasn't sure how to react to it. "Is that water.. different from the one there" he questioned as he pointed to the ocean.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Arata blinks. Was this kid someone who hated going outdoors too? He nods,"It's salt water. Bad to drink too. This one is purified and used for bathing, drinking and.. Well, a lot more stuff." He wraps it up,"I have the correct stuff at my house to fix this." He stands up and picks him up,"Just try to relax."

Uriel glanced around, "You are a very nice human" he muttered. He couldn't sense Arata's species. But he suspected it was because of the fact that he was still adjusting to this body.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Arata blinks,"Um.. Thanks?" He shakes his head, quickly carrying him off. Human? That was weird. This kid in general was weird. Oh well, he'd get used to it.