❞╬

Etymology➛
↳[first name]:
↳[middle name]:
↳[last name]:
↳[god of]:

Age➛
⤿Birth:
⤿Rank: (demigod, lesser god, forgotten god, well known god, actively worshiped)
⤿Birthplace:

Gender➛
↳Sexual Orientation:
↳Relationship Status:
↳Feelings for:

Physical Apparition ➤
(view spoiler)

t e c h n i c a l ● d e t a i l s
✮Hair✮
✮Eyes✮
✮Scent✮
✮Height✮
✮Weight✮
✮Body Type✮
✮Miscellaneous✮

Dressing Style➛

History ➤
[4+ Sentences]

Personality ➤
[4+ Sentences]

[Main Traits]

↳Likes:

↳Dislikes:

Talents/Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Mannerisms: [explain habits and quirks here]

Commonly Seen With:

Relationships➛

⤿Family:
↳[describe character's mother here] Love:♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡
❝[insert quote about mother]❞

↳[describe character's father here] Love:♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡
❝[insert quote about father]❞

Theme Song➛: [anything else?]

[Note:]
There is no god of creation. The world was not created by an entity, but rather a force. The Outsider is only a guardian of that force, a being that walks among the plane of that force. That force being the void. There can be a God of Death, and a God of Life. Gods that bring people into this world, and Gods that bring people out. Each of which having their own respective pocket dimensions to rule over.

message 2: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (last edited Aug 26, 2016 03:44PM) (new)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 868 comments Mod
(view spoiler)

description
descriptiondescriptiondescription
▹× Age N/A ▹× Male, genderfluid ▹× Pansexual ▹× Birth N/A
▹× Capricorn ▹× Satan ▹× The Outsider ▹×One with the void ▹×Cryaotic

❝PHILOSOPHY. ‘‘How you use what I have given you falls upon you, as it has to the others before you. And now, I return you to your world, but know that I will be watching with great interest.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ i have lost myself in the ∂αякdescription descriptiondescription
but you are my ℓιgнt━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--»▌│█║▌║▌║
▓× × × P E R S O N A▓
║▌║▌║█│▌«--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...

( i. ) вιologιcal ιnғorмaтιon}
name• • Cain Timothy Aetherius
age• • Ageless
gender• • Male, genderfluid biologically
sexuality• • Instinctual

( ii. ) ѕpecιeѕ ιnғorмaтιon}
species• •The Outsider
(view spoiler)
species rarity• • Only one in existence
powers• • Listed below
(view spoiler)
alignment • • Chaotic Neutral

▓× × × A P P E A R A N C E▓

( IV. ) pнyѕιcal ιnғorмaтιon}
eyes• • Bright electric blue/brown
hair• • Brown, black, on occasion an ashy blonde
general build• • Muscular and fit
height• • 5'7
weight• • 150 lbs
scent• • Coconut
clothing style• •
(view spoiler)
notable characteristics• •
(view spoiler)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ i will love you till the end of тιмєdescription descriptiondescription
promise to remember that you're мιηє━━━━━━━━━━━━━

▓× × × P E R S O N A L I T Y▓

▌│█║▌║▌║ ∂εscяιρтιση ║▌║▌║█│▌
Cain is a figure of mystery, shrouded in a thick veil of unknowing. There are very few people that actually know what he is, let alone, have seen him in person. Those are usually the ones who don't have a single bit of connection to him until that very moment. In fact it's very common that he doesn't even acknowledge his own worshippers, and instead, regards them with a bit of distaste. However, it is notable that thousands of years ago, before the industrial revolution, before civilization could even be documented, Cain was worshipped by pretty much the entire population of the planet. An ancient society forgotten, buried in a time that cannot be calculated by man today. They carved runes and charms for him. Runes and charms that can still be found, buried in sands along the sides of beaches, and some even collect these charms, as they hold a rather mystical aura. Those who Cain marks draw energy from these charms and runes, and are gifted with more powers in return. They usually take the form of a symbol drawn carefully onto the bone of a whale, or any other animal really.
Personality wise, Cain seems to have an insatiable curiosity towards the outcomes of situations in which he rewards someone with more power than they've ever had before, and gives them free reign on that power. He never places conditions on those who he gifts, even more notably so, he never ranks the people he gifts on hierarchy or effort. For instance, the majority of those who are already gifted with his mark never seeked him out beforehand. It's quite simple really, he only goes after those who interest him. Predictability is something of which he tries his best to avoid. Speaking of gifts, he usually gifts people in their moments of complete and utter destruction. When people are at their worst, rock bottom. He builds them up. And sometimes, he breaks them back down into something worse than they were before. And he bestows these gifts through dreams.
He remains in a neutral disposition towards all of the world's current events. His morality is strictly grey, and he does not believe that the world has ever been, or will ever be, black and white. And while he is not particularly omniscient, he is cursed to see horrible glimpses of all time and space. Paths branch out before him and sometimes, from his place in the void, he can study these paths. But people have a thousand different paths. And just because he knows maybe ten or so possibilities, never means he knows that the person will take those routes. But he doesn't really need to see paths if he already has a clear idea of what a person will do. Because some people are just that painfully predictable. And he finds it disgusting.

( V. ) perѕonal ιnғorмaтιon}
likes• •
(view spoiler)
dislikes• •
(view spoiler)
weaknesses• •
(view spoiler)
strengths• •
(view spoiler)
talents• •
(view spoiler)

theme song• •
Gold Dust Woman
Knife

▌│█║▌║▌║ нιsтσяү ║▌║▌║█│▌
There isn't much information on the Outsider that people could clearly and concisely put into words. There is a lot speculation, a lot of theories and concepts. Many people believe that by saying certain things around certain objects such as runes, they can provoke him into appearing. Which is entirely false. Cain is a very unique god. As he doesn't have a required set of rules or scriptures. He represents imagination, creativity, nothingness, void, and many other concepts that conservative religions generally abhor. Many scholars at the Abbey of the Everyman (an association, or rather, a cult of people known as the Overseers, who are devoted to loathing The Outsider) note that The Outsider may actually feel human emotions, but has inhuman perception. Making him an almost alien like deity. And while he historically does not intervene in human conducts directly, he has been rather notorious among the marked, to become verbally hostile towards those that abuse the power given to them in a way that would deem others powerless and helpless. And those gifted by him often speculate themselves that this is because of a traumatic event that he once endured.
In fact, one of the world's most intelligent mind's, who was quite intrigued by the Outsider, theorized that he was once a man, or rather, a boy, aged at fifteen, taken by an ancient long forgotten cult, and adorned in the finest jewelry, before he was brutally murdered and offered to the void, the void at which he became one with.
And that isn't far from right.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ With every вℓσωdescription descriptiondescription
comes another ℓιє━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

‘‘Careful, there's always a price to pay, what you decide will ripple across the years, blood in the gutters, corruption on the wing, it'll be fun watching this unfold. What will you do with the power I've given you? How will you make your mark, on this wretched world?

message 4: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Jul 19, 2016 11:48PM) (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 118 comments

╬❝There is much more to a Fox then you may know weary traveller. Let me grant you protection and wealth for your noble lineages for the return of my Hoshi no tama. To you it is worthless but to me it is a great loss.❞╬

Etymology➛
↳[first name]: Kitsunetsuki {"The state of being possessed by a fox."}
↳[middle name]: N/A
↳[last name]: N/A
↳[god of]: Wealth , Nobilty , Divinity , Pleasure

Age➛ Much forgotten but was born during the Medieval ages of a land undiscovered by many mortals.
⤿Birth: March 21 , The Day of the Spring Solstice
⤿Rank: Still a verily worshipped in the Buddhism religion and many other originated religions from his homeland
⤿Birthplace: an unknown land during Medieval times

Gender➛ Shapeshifting Male {Can turn female if desired.}
↳Sexual Orientation: Pansexaul{Tends to enjoy men the most.}
↳Relationship Status: Single
↳Feelings for: Yet to be determined

Physical Apparition ➤ http://rs1199.pbsrc.com/albums/aa474/...
(view spoiler)

T e c h n i c a l ● d e t a i l s
Hair✮ A clean rice like white
Eyes✮ Tend to turn a array of colors in certain light but tend to stay a bright golden yellow.
Scent✮ Cherry blossoms and fresh mountain air.
Height✮ 5' 10"
Weight✮ Barely 120 lbs
Body Type✮ Smooth and toned. Feminine in.
Miscellaneous✮ Being a kitsune god Kitsunetsuki, has fox ears atop his head and over hundred long fox tails. Though a few minor illusion tricks later he can hide the rest and simply make him appear to have only ten tails. The tricks make the other tails appear none existent. He may also do this to his fox ears as he chooses when meeting mortals in person.

Dressing Style➛ Kitsunetsuki sports most of the extravagant Kimonos and Yukata's. He is hardly ever seen in mortal clothes seen of this era's fashion. Often using magic to hide or even appear invisible when he walks among the mortal race. Often of nice colors that play out nicely with each other. Often wearing things to show Nobilty, Wealth, and Divinty. Appearing women like and very alluring to people not used to him.

History ➤
Kitsunetsuki about a span of an estimated 10,000 was born during what historians called Medieval times in an unknown land. Where a lot of myth had there uprising and magic was plentiful. Born to a Inari Kitsune and a Shadow kitsune. Raised as Nobilty to two long lines of pureblooded kitsunes who were also gods and goddess. Having gained the luck of his father before his death. Kitsunetsuki was granted god hood and to rule over his places as a god. He still remains like so. I know it is short but that pretty much sums it up.

Personality ➤
Kitsunetsuki is a very in tune god that tends to stay away from the world's problems unless it has something to do with him. Taking little intrest in the blood shed of others. If he was to become a king he would be the noblest of them all. But tis he the most nobilist good to be around these days. Favoring the beings and ones who do not kill only if it the very last option for they are the most noble even if it is not born in their very blood. Having great affinity for wealth and the finer things in life. Sharing his wealth with those who are worthy and always using his powers for those who deserve it. He greatily finds enjoyment in spiting those who are to greedy for their own good. Even a Kitsune of light can be very malicious and benevolent to those that try to trick a god that intended good thing. Kitsunetsuki can earn a bad rep from this as time go along. Even if the god himself takes no mind to it. For mortals will do anything to complain about it. Like alot of kitsunes in lore Kitsunetsuki can be very curious to knew things such as food, instruments, and device he has not seen or heard off. This often leads him to be distracted and give people a chance to steal his Hoshi no tama and blackmail him into giving you wealth and nobility. It irrates and embarrasses him when this does happen. His years have made him wise and intelligent. Liking to recite his tales to children and let them stroke and pet his tails. He benefits from it to. Feels like having your hair played with. Calms Kitsunetsuki down and relaxes him. With a older male plays with them then it's a major turn on the sets his very calm noble state aside and he will go right down on you with little care. You can't rape the willing. He never does that but stops when asked in a uncomfortable place for his partner. Kitsunetsuki loves pleasure and when wanting it can be seductive, alluring, flirtous and assertive.

[Main Traits]

↳ Nobility

↳ Great Powers over Wealth.

↳ Godly Nature

↳ Beauty / Divinity

↳ Intuneity to others

↳Likes:
✓ Sweet sugary Fried beans called "Azukimeshi."
✓ Foxes
✓ Intresting mortals
✓ Baths in warm springs
✓ Passionte nights under the sheets
✓ Tofu and Traditional cooking of his homeland.
✓ Having his tails groomed
✓ Tricking haughty and foolish men.

↳Dislikes:
✗ Dogs and Hunters
✗ Haughty and foolish people
✗ Having his tails stepped upon
✗ isles twisted attempts at his homeland dishes. {Imitation food}
✗ Loud noises
✗ When his "Hoshi no tama." Glowing star ball. Is stolen from him
✗ False accusations
✗ Catholics

Talents/Strengths:
✪ Magic casting {Kitsunes are intune to it and are alot like mages when casting it.}
✪ Playing a flute or other instruments of his homeland
✪ Seeing people for what they are
✪ Communicating
✪ Playing his roles as a god
✪ Teasing his lovers and appearing innocent.

Weaknesses:
❏ When away from his Hoshi no tama for to long he weakens greatily
❏ Deathly afraid of dogs
❏ Curiosity tends to get the best of him
❏ Defense against dark magic
❏ Restraining from tricking and humiliating anybody that deserves it.
❏ His homeland Traditional cooking
❏ Certain foxbanes.

Mannerisms:
✹ Kitsunetsuki every time somebody enters his home is very keen on being friendly host and making a worthy guest feel welcome
✹ Tends to be a straight forward and assertive lover when the time comes. May I mention he is a Seke when in the mood isn't afraid to start going down on his lover.
✹ Within a fox form tails always move in certain directions dependent on his mood
✹ Speaking of Honor and nobility he becomes stern and proper. He does not talk lightly and does not disrespect it. Will defend it.p
✹ When tricking a person he is true to the benevolent and malicious nature of a kitsune. Will humilate his prey until there is nothing left but shame. Really targets low lifes that are ignorant, haughty, and rude with little to no respect for things
✹ Likes to really be devine and beautiful. Often he is proper and well postured. Rarely steps out of line to impress somebody
✹ Upon meeting humand curiosity tends to get the better of him.

Commonly Seen With:
⟹ 1-10 tails in public
⟹ Fox ears
⟹ Other fox like beings
⟹ Yokais
⟹ Himself

Relationships➛
⤿Family:
↳[describe character's Mother here] Love:♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡
http://fabledfoxmythandlore.yolasite....
(view spoiler)
❝My Mother was true to her nature. A trick loving Fox that always got you when you never truly expected it. She was always well and smart when buttering up her Husband for more pups.❞

↳[describe character's Father here] Love:♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡
http://images.figure.fm/cgm/images/po...
(view spoiler)
❝My Father was very old and wise. My Mother's complete opposite. Stern and proper that was until my Mother put a bowl of fried tofu in front of him.❞

Theme Song➛: Kitsune Woods by Derek Fiechter
https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?list=L...

╬❝You call yourself a noble samurai? Your are not even worthy of the title. Shamed have you done to the nobility of your people. Consider your chances to wealth no more. ❞╬

QUEEN | 2 comments can i make one?

I'm not denying you here but I do ask that you make another character first, just so that I can see your skill and also so that our ratio between gods and other characters aren't skewed

message 7: by Velli (last edited Jul 19, 2016 07:36PM) (new)

Velli (teatrichor) | 1 comments (view spoiler)

☁ ...¤¸¸.•´¯`•.¸•..>>--» [[ Compellation ]] «--<<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤... ☁
First Name:
Canary
Last Name:
Ven
Goes By:
Ven

❝There was once a story of a nightingale. It would always long to fly with its friends, but it didn’t think it could. Or to be more specific… It didn’t realize it had wings.❞

☁ ...¤¸¸.•´¯`•.¸•..>>--» [[ Basic Details ]] «--<<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤... ☁
Date of Birth: April 26th
Zodiac: Aries
God of: Flight and wind

Details

Relationship Status: Single, more often than not uninterested.
Sexuality: Bisexual

☁ ...¤¸¸.•´¯`•.¸•..>>--» [[ Physical Presentation ]] «--<<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤... ☁
(view spoiler)

Blue hair, thin, generally soft, but often easy to find tangles from wind.
Hazel, dark and hard to look into.
5’4, average.
Thin and lanky, not much muscle.
Smells of flowers, and sometimes the fresh rain.
Wears a bodysuit, white, well fitting, often a jacket overtop. A necklace in the shape of a crescent, golden. Wings, but they only appear when he favors.

☁ ...¤¸¸.•´¯`•.¸•..>>--» [[ Personality ]] «--<<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤... ☁
Commonly Expressed Traits
Eccentric
Positive
Independent
Impetuous
Benevolent
Impatient

For a god, Ven falls under the kinder category, and often smiles more than frowns. He is independent, but will not hesitate to lend a helping hand. It is said he has peculiar interests, and often comes off as a black sheep. He is impatient and often gives up, but it is unlikely for him to not return another time and pick up where he left off. Ven is unlikely to bond in a romantic sense, and finds it hard to love because of this. Excessive fondness often comes off as overwhelming to him.

Dislikes
(view spoiler)

Greatest Weaknesses
(view spoiler)

Greatest Strengths
(view spoiler)

Mannerisms
(view spoiler)

❝Prove to me I’m not gonna die alone. Put your arm around my collar bone and open the door.❞

☁ ...¤¸¸.•´¯`•.¸•..>>--» [[ History ]] «--<<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤... ☁

Born a god, Ven was not destined much. The ability of flight, the opportunity to seek the clouds in the sky, but what past that? Often, it is not within his reach a destined future, or so he feels. Existing from a myth that spiraled into belief, he figures it was pure coincidence he came to be. Occasionally, he will appear in a book or illustration, but he is not a well known god. Through time, none has witnessed him in the flesh in knowledge that he was a god, and some believe him a myth because of this. And what’s so wrong with wanting to be noticed?

❝I can’t prove to you you’re not gonna die alone, but trust me to take you home to clean that blood all over your feathers.❞

Theme Song:

AJJ – Now That I’m At The Top Of My Game
Parks, Squares and Alleys – Soft Clouds
Hudgrove - No Will

(view spoiler)

☁ ▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂ ☁

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-V2...

If I ignore a friend I have the ability to help, wouldn't that be betraying them?

╬❝❞╬

Etymology➛
↳[First name]: Hiroki
↳[Middle name]: Shin
↳[Last name]: Nowaki
↳[God of]: Lightning

Age➛Looks 15, is really thousands of years old
⤿Birth: June 15th
⤿Rank: Well known god
⤿Birthplace: Grey Zone

Gender➛Male
↳Sexual Orientation: Bi
↳Feelings for:

Physical Apparition ➤ https://d.wattpad.com/story_parts/810... (view spoiler)

✮Hair✮ White
✮Eyes✮ Blue
✮Scent✮ Usually smells like rain
✮Height✮ 5'2
✮Weight✮ 99 lbs
✮Body Type✮ Slim, a little curvy, but fit
✮Miscellaneous✮ N/A

Dressing Style➛ http://pre03.deviantart.net/f081/th/p...

History ➤ Being Hiroki is a god and created in the grey zone, he never had any parents or creator or, well, anything. He just sort of existed. He has been around for quite some time now so he doesn't exactly know how he came to exist. However, much like everyone else, he did have a childhood. He did start as a baby and stopped aging at around age 15. In appearance and personality, of course. He was raised by a mortal, although he wasn't like a parent to Hiroki. He was more like a close friend, the only person Hiroki could talk to about anything. And the only person who knew just about every deep dark secret about him. Hiroki has always been good at controlling his powers ever since he got them at age 5, he just needed to learn not to use them unless it was necisary, which is what this mortal taught him. By age 15, when Hiroki stopped aging, he left home to be on his own. Not much else happened. He wasn't good, nor he was evil. He just sort of existed as the God of Lightning, but wasn't sure why he existed in the first place, or whom created him, or if he was created in the first place. Many people have begun to follow his teachings over the years, so that keeps him pretty busy. He watches over his people best he can. Its said he even visits them and watches them from afar when they're by themselves. But thats only the people who have followed his teachings for quite some time.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/331e86179a...

Not killing people is really hard. Clean living is tough.

Personality ➤ Hiroki is cheeky, cheerful, and full of mischievous ideas. He is also quick thinking and often analyzes a situation with great ease and accuracy. In spite of his young age, his way of thinking, knowledge, and pragmatism give him the attitude of an adult. He is confident in his own abilities, often being humble about it; but when somebody compliments him, especially someone he cares about, he becomes easily embarrassed. Hiroki is also known for having a sweet tooth; he loves everything sweet and is even known to spend up to $200 on sweet like snacks, if no one is there to stop him. His favorite sweet is Chocolate.
However, his ruthlessness and aptitude in killing shows the other side of him — deadly, violent, and bloodthirsty. Conflicting with Hiroki's predisposal to kill is his unyielding loyalty to his friends and natural kindness. Hiroki often suffers immensely in his attempts to help his friends without a single complaint. He puts others before himself without being concerned about his own health or even his life.
Due to those conflicting personalities, Hiroki is known to be a bit of a yandere. Its rare for him to have friends and he's never dated before, so if he has a friend or is in a relationship, he's willing to kill for them if need be.
He may be thousands of years old, but his age is that of a 15 year old, and he often acts like one as well, being known to start random pillow fights, pout if he doesn't get his way, and even be a brat from time to time just to gain the attention of someone he cares about.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/8d84d5a634...

Darkness cannot drive out Darkness, only Light can do that. Hate cannot drive out Hate, only Love can do that.

[Main Traits]

↳ His child like personality

↳ His white hair

↳ His scent

↳Likes:
✓ Sweets (Mainly chocolate)
✓ Fighting
✓ Thunder/Lightning Storms
✓ Rain
✓ Swimming
✓ Child games (Pillow fights, building forts, board games, etc.)
✓ Getting his way
✓ Winning

↳Dislikes:
✗ Losing
✗ Being outdoors
✗ Mornings
✗ When he doesn't get his way
✗ Sour food
✗ Competing for someone's attention
✗ Being unable to kill someone

http://33.media.tumblr.com/81d4b99260...

People only find me interesting because they can never tell whether im serious or not..

Talents/Strengths:
✪ Fighting
✪ His lightning control
✪ Dodging
✪ Immune to poison

Weaknesses:
❏ Heat
❏ Sweets
❏ Anyone he likes
❏ His friends

✹ Can be a little yandere when it comes to his friends or someone he romantically likes
✹ If he's having to sit down and do nothing, he has to move by either tapping his fingers or softly kicking his leg, he can never sit exactly still unless he's sleeping
✹ Has to have some candy at least once a day or he'll be in a grumpy mood

http://auto.img.v4.skyrock.net/4761/8...

When I say it doesn't hurt, that just means I can bare it.

Commonly Seen With: N/A

Relationships➛

⤿Family: N/A (Doesn't have any)

http://66.media.tumblr.com/02e9deec3b...

The one who's cursed is the one who wishes.

(view spoiler)

description
▹× Thousands of years old ▹× Male▹× Pansexual ▹× Birth N/A
▹× Gemini ▹× Archangel ▹× Leviathan ▹× Really confused about life

❝PHILOSOPHY. ‘‘The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary, men alone are quite capable of every wickedness .
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ it's one thing to observe нυмanѕdescription descriptiondescription
it's an entirely different thing to become tнeм━━━━━━━━━

▓× × × P E R S O N A▓

( i. ) вιologιcal ιnғorмaтιon}
name• • Uriel
age• • Unknown
gender• • Male (in this vessel)
sexuality• • Pansexual

( ii. ) ѕpecιeѕ ιnғorмaтιon}
species• • Ex-Archangel
➨A species that the source sometimes creates. Not nearly as powerful as an actual god, a being with incredibly good intentions. However most are incredibly pompous and arrogant. While Uriel has actually rebelled from the god he was born under, or rather, the true representative of the source. In doing so, it was necessary for him to take a human vessel, and is thus, just as susceptible as an average human in this form, however his soul cannot be destroyed, and if released, would probably destroy everyone in sight. It's very important that he does not die in front of anything living, for they wouldn't be capable of seeing his true form. Which is, in his own words, about as large as a chrysler building.
powers• • Listed below
➨Uriel is equipped with a rather strange power when compared to his brethren. His true voice can shatter glass upon one word, it could easily bust ear drums, it could stop hearts, it's immensely powerful. And when angered, if he so wishes, he can call upon the light of god through his eyes, and he can vaporize people. Though he normally doesn't use these, and instead, borrows the source's power as a healing factor, and can also heal people. He can teleport long distances, and has a pair of wings that cannot be seen by normal humans. But it can be seen by those touched by the void or the source.
alignment • • Neutral Good

( iii. ) occυpaтιonal ιnғorмaтιon}
current location• • Serkonos
rank• • Archangel
family name• • None
birthplace• • The Source

▓× × × A P P E A R A N C E▓

( IV. ) pнyѕιcal ιnғorмaтιon}
eyes• • One golden, one red
hair• • Dusty Brown
general build• • Somewhat toned
height• • 5'9
weight• • 155
scent• • Wildberries
clothing style• •
➛Usually just the casual victorian era attire. Including a pair of trousers and a dress shirt. Nothing too fancy, mostly because he doesn't have the money or the fashion sense to shop for himself.
notable characteristics• •
➛His eyes are an immediate wonder. They attract a lot of people. They're strange, and considering are not just the average brown, but an astonishing golden, it makes them even more mysterious. Though otherwise, he isn't too incredibly noticeable.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ If you always watch the deмonѕdescription descriptiondescription
You'll never find the angelѕ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

▓× × × P E R S O N A L I T Y▓
( V. ) perѕonal ιnғorмaтιon}
likes• •
➺Parties
➺Hamburgers
➺Singing
➺Purity
➺Pianos
➺The Pizza Man

dislikes• •
➺Being undermined
➺Being underestimated
➺Feeling alone
➺Being confused
➺Being helpless

weaknesses• •
➺True, unyielding darkness
➺Hamburgers man
➺The pizza man
➺Curious things
➺His own curiousity
➺His own naivety

strengths• •
➺His devotion
➺His loyalty (uh sorta)
➺His FUCKING EYE LASERS
➺His curiosity
➺His caring

talents• •
➺He can breathe and shoot lasers from his eyes that counts right

▌│█║▌║▌║ ∂εscяιρтιση ║▌║▌║█│▌
Uriel is a little silly. He's not a very social butterfly, no matter how desperately hard he tries, and in fact, he spends a lot of his time trying to freshen up on human history so he can fit in a bit more. Which basically means that he overcompensates for the fact that he isn't very good at being human. And his people skills are a bit rusty. He has a lot of odd mannerisms, like eating hundreds of hamburgers because they make him "happy", or not respecting personal space (he doesn't really understand the concept). Iniquity makes him uncomfortable, but because he defected from the source, often times he feels that it's only standard to sin from time to time. Even if he hardly has the heart to do it.
Speaking of which, he has an incredibly large heart. He loves people. He loves talking to people. He loves observing them. In fact, humans are his favorite. He just finds them so immensely intriguing and often makes them uncomfortable. He's a pacifist, but wont hesitate to defend another human in the case that they're being attacked by a supernatural. Though he tries not to interfere with human on human fighting, that also makes him slightly uncomfortable.

▌│█║▌║▌║ нιsтσяү ║▌║▌║█│▌
Uriel was born within the source, the opposing counterpart to the void, where he regarded the current representative as his "god". Though after a long time, he began to question The Source. Her divine beauty and power had kept him docile for his entire existence, and yet he felt his loyalty slipping as he began to develop an aching suspicion that she was not the true "god", but just a representative of another entity. And when he learned the truth, he was disheartened, and felt betrayed. So he "fell", from the source, the place he'd called home for so long. He took the vessel of a human who had just died at a relatively young age, and from there... well he decided to live his life as an angel in disguise. To do some good in the world.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Truth is I love уσυdescription descriptiondescription
more than I wanted ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

‘‘Freedom is a long rope, and god wants you to hang yourself with it.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments I love him!!

message 12: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) yay!

message 13: by ƘΔΘЅ (last edited Aug 23, 2016 05:28PM) (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 130 comments description

Etymology➛

↳[first name]: Belial (Masculine (Biblical, Judeo-Christian Legend=
Means "worthless" in Hebrew. In the Old Testament this term is used to refer to various wicked people. In later Christian tradition Belial became an evil angel associated with lawlessness and lust.)
↳[middle name]: Eros (Sex, lust, Greek)
↳[last name]: Raoul (Wise as a Wolf, Old Norse)

description

↳[God of]: Lust, Sexual intent, Mischief
~ Not love, do not get it mixed up. He is just the god of Lust, to want someone for nothing more than sexual purposes. He doesn’t care for love, just raw physical contact.

description

Age➛ 2000+ years old
⤿Birth: August 25
Sign: Virgo, How ironic
⤿Rank: well known god… To a degree, He is not actively worshipped, but his presence is known.
⤿Birthplace: A small town, thousands of years ago, since destroyed by a volcano

Gender➛ Male
↳Sexual Orientation: Uh, whatever.
↳Relationship Status: Always seems to be open.
↳Feelings for: Uh, Anyone and anything. “ Like, shit, that random guy looks hot. Lets try him out.”

Physical Apparition ➤

description
description

✮Hair✮ Reddish Brown
✮Eyes✮ Green
✮Scent✮ Depending on what his partner prefers, he can change his smell to excite, or repel them.
✮Height✮ 5’ 8”
✮Weight✮ 176 lbs
✮Body Type✮ Slim, but don’t be stupid, he is muscled and quite capable of being stronger than his partners.
✮Miscellaneous✮

(On his neck) description

Dressing Style➛

description

History ➤

description

description

Belial was borne to two minor gods, his mother, the Goddess of Innocence and Obedience, and his father, the God of Silence and Serenity. As a small child, Belial loved his family, his mother was always cooing over him, and his father wasn’t bugging him. But as he grew into pre-teenage years, he began to feel different. He began to act out against his parents and what they taught and were worshipped for. Needless to say, he was known as a curse to his parents. Because of this, he was soon neglected and left to fend for himself behind closed doors. But if his Minor god parents ever had to be seen in public with him, they were the perfect little God Blooded family. That is, until finally Belial snapped.
There always has to be a reason for snapping. A person just doesn’t wake up one morning and SNAP, murders his whole family and village. No, there were plenty things building up to this. Belial, when he was left alone by his parents, had been taken advantage of in other ways, by other’s who found it amusing that the child of the two most peaceful gods was such a… well, Slut. He at first had been forced into having sex and doing acts of naughtiness. And at first, he’d do his best to reject them, but as time went on, and no love or nurturing could be found at home, He became more willing and even inviting to the acts. Slowly, Belial became known as the country’s best and most prized object of sexual desire.

description description

Of course, his parents, the perfect gods, couldn’t have their only child like that. So, of course, being the “perfect” parents, they confronted him in public about his acts, calling him a disappointment and stating that he would never be their true son. A public rebuke. When all Belial had been trying to do was gain attention from the only two people who had ever loved him in his short life. And that was it. He snapped, his sanity, which had been waning, finally gave way to his instincts and his true desires. Long story short, the volcanic explosion that completely obliterated his village was his own fault, the sword that cut the throats of his parents had been done by his own hand. But who would feel guilty? He had achieved Godhood by his deeds against his parents, and in a way, that made him feel better.
Now, Belial lives simply, clubs by day, people’s beds by night. Who needs more than sexual intercourse to live their lives?

Personality ➤

description

Belial is quite the god. He loves his toys, if you get what I mean. He is often one to toy with one’s emotions with little remorse for the consequences. He is a very outspoken person, because of this nature, he is quite the little social butterfly. He loves to flirt up storms, and to use his powers and skills to acquire whatever it is he so desires.
But he has a dark side, a dark side that killed his parents and his old home. He can fly into insanity. While in this state, he is liable to kill and destroy whatever happens to be nearby, blind to the damage he leaves behind. This is probably, his greatest skill. He can take out a city if he so chooses, but he can’t really control himself once in this state, rather, he is like an animal, acting on pure carnal instinct.

[Main Traits]
❖ Seductive
↳ Always looking for someone to bed with

❖ Confident
↳ Very flirtatious and willing to exploit himself

❖ Unpredictable
↳ He can’t be easily understood, often doing rebellious and random things.

❖ Determined
↳ He gets what he wants. No questions asked.

↳Likes

✓ When he is successful
✓ The color red
✓ When no questions are asked
✓ Sex. Of course
✓ Taking advantage of people
✓ Doing risky things
✓ Not always being in control, it excites him
✓ Doing as he pleases, when he pleases

↳Dislikes:

✗ When he seems to be ignored
✗ When people ask too many questions
✗ When people expect more than a one night thing
✗ When his partners are duds. Heh.
✗ Control being completely taken from him
✗ When he doesn’t want it. (You know. It. Sex) He doesn’t want it.
✗ Having down time… he thinks too much.
✗ Being told “No.”

description

Talents/Strengths:
✪ Seduction
✪ Rebellious
✪ Sex, of course
✪ Using others
✪ Persuasive

Weaknesses:
❏ Oblivious at times
❏ Compulsive
❏ Hates not getting what he wants
❏ Gullible, has Mild Claustrophobia
❏ Very Obsessive
❏ Self-centered and Self-Indulgent
❏Unpredictable, Unreliable (sometimes classified as Insane)

description

✹ Constantly flirting
✹Being disrespectful
✹Rubbing the front of his neck where his tattoo/scar is
✹Arrogant movements, tilting his chin up, things one would do if they were overly confident in themselves.
✹ Excessively uses initials or acronyms for common and uncommon phrases and doesn’t bother to explain them
✹Calls everyone by a pet name (ex. babe, sweetie, doll)
✹Tells dirty jokes, even when not appropriate
✹Has difficulty answering a question directly
✹ Rhymes peoples’ names: ”well, hello there, arthur-barthur! saw geno-jalapeno the other day, you know.”
✹ Has Insane spurts… Random unplanned behavior that can only be explained as Insanity.

description

Powers:

description

+ Can Seduce anyone he wants
+ He is actually a very skilled killer, and he can twist and warp someone’s mind into desiring things he wants them to.
+ He can work with illusions, making things appear to be one way or another.
+ He can summon strange amounts of energy, kind of like explosions… Usually used for sexy purposes. Fireworks and shit.

Commonly Seen With:
⟹ An arrogant and confident smile
⟹ Someone random… One night stands are common
⟹ Sometimes alone, but always on the lookout for someone to spend some… “Quality” time with

Relationships➛

⤿Family:

↳ Love: Mother ♥♥♥♥♥ Claire

description

❝She was sweet. To sweet for her own good.❞

Former Goddess of Innocence and Obedience

She was always trying to help her son and her beloved husband… But she was always too gentle, and she never realized her own Goddess status would be what would kill her.

description

Love: Father ♥ Albus

❝He was always there for me… Except, he was always silent… What’s the use of a father who never once spoke to you?❞

Former God of serenity and silence

He was always there… Or was he? Being the God of Serenity and Silence, Albus never spoke to his son, and perhaps… Perhaps that was his downfall?
description
description

Theme Song➛:
https://youtu.be/IsPFDzAGb4A

[Note:]

description

description

message 14: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 2 comments hot guy

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Omg I love him! He looks like that one guy from DRAMAtical Murders XD I might be wrong, but he looks similar lol

message 16: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 130 comments -Seer of Breath- (Aka Lucy) wrote: "Omg I love him! He looks like that one guy from DRAMAtical Murders XD I might be wrong, but he looks similar lol"

Nah man. You're right. It's Mizuki, and thanks haha.

message 17: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 130 comments (◕‿◕✿) Queen wrote: "hot guy"

Thanks ;)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments I knew it! I wish they showed him more, I loved him XD

message 19: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 130 comments -Seer of Breath- (Aka Lucy) wrote: "I knew it! I wish they showed him more, I loved him XD"

Yeah I know. finding photos was living hell. Thank you Pintrest.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Lol I can imagine. Well, he's amazing :D

message 21: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 130 comments -Seer of Breath- (Aka Lucy) wrote: "Lol I can imagine. Well, he's amazing :D"

Thankssss off to request to RP then

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments I could rp with you if you'd like :) if not it's coo and if you wanna wait for someone else to ask you can, but I'm always up for an rp if you're interested XD

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments I think I have some guys open but if you don't like them I could make someone for him :) again, if not, that's totally cool XD

message 24: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 130 comments -Seer of Breath- (Aka Lucy) wrote: "I think I have some guys open but if you don't like them I could make someone for him :) again, if not, that's totally cool XD"
Noooo I wanna RP! Id love to RP with you!

message 25: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) -Seer of Breath- (Aka Lucy) wrote: "I think I have some guys open but if you don't like them I could make someone for him :) again, if not, that's totally cool XD"

I'm not surprised you would pounce on a character like that x'D

But nice character kaos~ I definitely feel you on finding pictures x.x so many of the claims i use come from obscure games and they really dont have proper art.

message 26: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 130 comments Supreme Edgelord ~ (кαмι) wrote: "-Seer of Breath- (Aka Lucy) wrote: "I think I have some guys open but if you don't like them I could make someone for him :) again, if not, that's totally cool XD"

I'm not surprised you would poun..."

So true tho.

message 27: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) Yea ^^

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments ☢ ƘΔΘЅ ☢ wrote: "-Seer of Breath- (Aka Lucy) wrote: "I think I have some guys open but if you don't like them I could make someone for him :) again, if not, that's totally cool XD"
Noooo I wanna RP! Id love to RP w..."

Ooo yays ok!! :D I have a god open and a vampire, hang on when I find them for you XD

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/... that's the god

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/... that's the vampire. If you don't like them, you could rp with one of my taken characters for now while I make someone for him :D

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Supreme Edgelord ~ (кαмι) wrote: "-Seer of Breath- (Aka Lucy) wrote: "I think I have some guys open but if you don't like them I could make someone for him :) again, if not, that's totally cool XD"

I'm not surprised you would poun..."

XD I absolutely love Mizuki, don't judge me lol

message 31: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 130 comments -Seer of Breath- (Aka Lucy) wrote: "https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/... that's the god

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/... that's the vampire. I..."

Omg love em both. The vampiremight be better to create more trouble tho lol!

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Kk

Supreme Edgelord ~ (кαмι) wrote: "[Main Traits]
❖ Insensitive
❖ Deceitful
❖ Exploitative
❖ Immature
❖ Morbid
❖ Rude

[ Likes ]
♡ Making fun of cheesy one liners
♡ the suffering and pain of other entities
♡ self harm and pain in gen..."

I never said you could make a god. You kind of have to ask for those because there are specifications you have to meet, and you have to talk over your character with me.

message 34: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 320 comments Mod

▬▬▬ ✦ ✧ ✦✧۞☽۝☾۞✧ ✧ ✦▬▬▬

▐ ❝I have a different brain; I have a different heart; I got tiger blood. So it's especially always bothered me that when a man wants to murder a tiger he calls it sport; when a tiger wants to murder him he calls it ferocity.❞

▬▬▬ ✦ ✧ ✦✧۞BASICS۞✧✦ ✧ ✦▬▬▬

☽Ƒιяѕт Ɲαмє☾ Soledad
☽Mι∂∂ℓє Ɲαмє☾ Tefia Cintia
☽Lαѕт Ɲαмє☾ Calixto
[Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ] Sol
[Nᴀᴍᴇ Mᴇᴀɴɪɴɢs] (view spoiler)
ƬιтƖє - Goddess of artistry, magic, rulers
[Rᴀɴᴋ] - Forgotten

☽Agє☾ Ancient (Appearance: 22)
[Dᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ Bɪʀᴛʜ] 3/17
[Pʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴏғ Bɪʀᴛʜ] Colombia
[Tɪᴍᴇ ᴏғ Bɪʀᴛʜ] 9:24
☽Ƶσ∂ιαc Sумвσℓ☾ Taurus

☽Ɠєη∂єя☾
[Sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ] Pansexual
[Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs] Single ☑ Taken ☐

▬▬▬ ✦ ✧ ✦✧۞WITCH DETAILS۞✧✦ ✧ ✦▬▬▬

☽Rσgυє Ɯιтcн☾
[ʀᴀɴᴋ] Former elitist

☽Ƥσωєяѕ & Aвιℓιтιєѕ☾
Earth Element

Ability
    ↠User can create, shape and manipulate earth and "Earthen" elements including most solid objects, specifically all minerals and mineral compositions regardless of their state (mountain, boulder, sand or dust), dirt, soil, etc.
Limitation
    ↠Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
    ↠May have to be/stay in contact with earth.
    ↠Glass and artificial solids may be hard or impossible to control.

Tattoo Manipulation

Ability
    ↠User can create and manipulate body-art (usually tattoos) and either make them manifest in physical form or gain their powers directly. (Ex: user with a bird-tattoo could make the bird manifestphysically or gain its abilities or form.)
Limitation
    ↠May be limited in how many body-arts they have activated simultaneously.
    ↠May be limited to having only single manifestation of the same body-art active at once.

Rune Magic

Ability
    ↠User can formulate symbols that can cause special events to occur, depending on the symbol that empowers the user, they can achieve a variety of abilities. With a great number of symbols that can be turned to magic, the user can do almost anything.
Limitation
    ↠Some symbols may have a time limit or energy limit.
    ↠Symbols have to be correctly drawn for it to work.
    ↠May require specific instruments/ingredients for the symbols to work.
    ↠May be limited to specific time and/or place to draw the symbol.

Gemstone Manipulation

Ability
    ↠User can create, shape and manipulate gems, also called precious or semi-precious stones, fine gems, or jewels: natural or artificially produced minerals that have sufficient beauty and durability for use as a personal adornment.
Limitation
    ↠Stones may be more brittle than the normal one and easier to destroy.

Immortality

Ability
    ↠Users possess an infinite life span, and can shrug off virtually any kind of physical damage.
Limitation
    ↠Can be captured

Resistance

Ability
    ↠User has the ability to be able to resist almost all passive powers used against them. (Ex mind reading or any kind of manipulation would not work on them, but could burn user with fire)
Limitation
    ↠Is still affected by offensive attacks

Power
Ability
    ↠
Limitation
    ↠

☽Ƈυяѕєѕ & Sρєℓℓѕ☾
Time Suspension
Power Reduction/Removal

An entire coven pooled their power together to try and defeat her. She was unable to be killed, and nothing they did worked. So they had to use an extremely complicated, rare, nearly impossible spell. It took all of their power, but they captured her in time. Her body has simply been suspended, almost separate from the world. It was moved to Grievance Ridge, as they thought this was an out of the way enough place her body would never be discovered and woken.

One of the ways the coven tried to stop her was by stripping her powers away. Unfortunately, she was able to actively stop them and not be affected. However, when she fell into her sleep, the spell took affect. Without her to stop it it slowly but surely ate away at her powers until hardly anything is left. What was once a witch so powerful she was considered a goddess is now nearly mortal.
Resulting Power Status
Earth
    ↠Can cause plants to grow, but cannot control them.
Tattoo
    ↠Able to change and create tattoos as normal. Cannot take the form of any, and their physical manifestation is unable to affect anything and hard to be seen, comparable to a ghost.
Rune
    ↠Able to draw and create Runes, but she is unable to use their power. However, another witch could utilize a rune she has drawn.
Gemstone
    ↠Can reshape current jewels but not resize or create.
Immortality
    ↠Unaffected
Resistance
    ↠Unaffected

▐ ❝The best feeling in the world is kissing someone for the first time when you've really wanted to kiss them for a long time.❞

▬▬▬✧ ✦✧۞PHYSICAL FEATURES۞✧✦ ✧▬▬▬

☽Aρρєαяαηcє☾

(view spoiler)
[Fᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ] Diane Guerrero
[Hᴀɪʀ] Black
[Eʏᴇs] Dark brown
[Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ] 111lbs
[Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ] 5'2
[Bᴏᴅʏ Tʏᴘᴇ] Slim
[Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Tʏᴘᴇ] O-
[Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs; Pɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs; Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs; ᴇᴛᴄ...] Changes almost constantly.

▐ ❝Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.❞

▬▬▬✧ ✦✧۞MENTAL TRAITS۞✧✦ ✧▬▬▬

[Lɪᴋᴇs]
☑ Spanish food
☑ Animals
☑ Art
☑ Being treated well
☑ Chocolate
☑ Brain games

[Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs]
☒ Being told what to do
☒ Losing control
☒ Being ignored
☒ Not understanding something
☒ Chess
☒ Modern technology

[Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs ]
☑ Powers
☑ Manipulation
☑ Animals
☑ Art
☑ Genius
☑ Charismatic

[Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs]
☒ Claustrophobic
☒ Can't resist a challenge
☒ Entitled
☒ Temperamental
☒ Animals
☒ Caring

message 35: by KT (last edited Aug 25, 2016 07:00PM) (new)

▐ ❝Nothing amuses people more than an arrogant ass who starts losing.❞

☽Ƥєяѕσηαℓιту☾
Sol was practically a queen. To be honest, she's kind of entitled. She's completely used to getting her own way. It's normal for her to get anything and everything she wants. Despite being ranked as she was, she does everything she can to be polite and nice to people. Of course she wants her stuff done, but not at the expense of others. She doesn't always try to manipulate people, she's just rather charismatic. People want to impress her, they want her to like them. She does like people, even though she prefers the company of animals. Unfortunately, she also has a quick temper. And with power like she has, it's dangerous when she gets pissed off.

Despite acting and being as regal as she is, she has her quirks and odd habits. She's an incredible artist, and she loves her art. Luckily, given her tattoo abilities. It wasn't uncommon for people to come to her for tattoos and markings, rather than the pain of a normal one. The tattoos she gives other people don't contain the magic hers do, unless they're runes. When she draws her tunes on other people they could give them ability. For example, if Sol drew a strength rune on someone else, they would have enhanced strength for the duration of the rune. She's creative as well, which only makes her tattoos and runes better.

Actually, she is also a genius. It was just never really known because back then, there were no real tests. It was simply applied to the way she uses her tattoos and runes. Because of her genius and creativity, she's come up with some brilliant runes. The only thing that really affects her is her claustrophobia. Small places terrify her, and she wants absolutely nothing to do with them. They send her into a state of near panic.

☽Ƒαтαℓ Ƒℓαω☾
Claustrophobia - Terrified of small, enclosed spaces. She has a near panic attack even in a smallish closet, and being unable to move could cause her to completely pass out.

▐ ❝I was a queen. I was a goddess! And then I was nothing. I went from ruler of all to no one.❞

▬▬▬✧ ✦✧۞PERSONAL ANECDOTE۞✧✦ ✧▬▬▬

[Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ]
♚Isabella/Deceased/Mortal/Mᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

♛Alo/Immortal/God/Fᴀᴛʜᴇʀ

☽Ɓαcкgяσυη∂☾
Isabella was a queen. There was no doubt about it. She had come over to Columbia with the Spanish, during one of their many attempts to settle there. The natives kicked them out, as per usual, but the women and children were spared. Well, woman. Isabella was the only of them that survived the initial attack. She was taken in by the Muisca tribe, though she definitely started at the bottom. But Isabella was smart, and she plotted and manipulated her way to the top. Systematically she lied, threw others under the bus, and when necessary killed. She had no power when she was with the Spanish, but she could here. And eventually, she got it. She sealed her place in the large tribe by becoming pregnant by forcing a meeting with their god, and becoming pregnant. Maybe a bit reluctantly, he took her to the Grey Area for a while, to ensure his daughter was a goddess. She gave birth to a little girl she named Soledad, for the solitude she felt herself, being the only Spanish immigrant among the tribe.

Soledad was raised to embrace her royalty. After all, some of the other people were getting sacrificed. With her being their god's daughter, there was no way she would be killed. Because of her mother, she grew up bilingual, knowing Spanish and the native tongue. Even when she was little, the others liked her. She was nice and, even better, she was royalty. People wanted the advantage of being her friend. It only made it better when she started to grow into her powers. She'd always drawn when she was younger, and she never gotten out of that habit. Her abilities only grew, and when she just idly drew on her arm it started to become an actual tattoo. Rather quickly she discovered that she could change the tattoos, manipulating the ink. Then she discovered that some of the designs were affecting things. She discovered her runes.

And her runes were the beginning of her ascent. She was easily more powerful than her father was, but that wasn't what she focussed on. She would rather have just drawn and done her tattoo manipulation. But when Isabella died, despite being only 15, Sol was smart enough to know she'd have to stay in power. So she started working on her runes, strengthened her ties with the priests and other strong members of the tribe. By the time her father died, she was strong enough and secure enough in her position among the tribe that she was fine to be queen. No one had a solid way to challenge her. The biggest competition she had was with the small group that was still loyal to worshipping her father that was a part of the tribe. She inherited her father's independence, preferring to remain separate from the group of cultists.

The coven assumed that she used her powers to get into her position, ignoring the fact that Sol had been born into it. She got better and better at her runes, getting stronger and stronger. Her amount of power from her royal position and her magic abilities grew stronger and stronger. Magic was rare in the tribe, and her amount of it made her a goddess to them. She had statues built of her, a near cult. The coven started to consider Sol a threat. Even though she never did anything wrong, her status scared the cult. Eventually, they became convinced that she was just to powerful to be able to continue. They kept trying to kill her, but realized pretty quickly they couldn't kill her. They tried to take her powers away, but she was strong enough to keep that from affecting her. The cult tried for years, the tens of thousands of years that she was their queen.

In the middle of all the murder attempts, Sol managed to keep as normal a life as possible. She had a few boyfriends, a few girlfriends. Consorts, they were officially called. And finally she ended up with one that she truly loved. She stayed with him for half a year, which was a while for her. She was planning on staying with him longer, but he ended up betraying her. In reality, he was a member of her father's cult. He figured out how he could defeat her, and after their half a year together, he came after her. By the time she figured out what was going on, it was too late for her. The spell had already been set into motion and she couldn't stop it. She just had time to beg them to stop before she was frozen in time. Her body was sent as far away as possible to be certain she would never be awoken.

▐ ❝I trusted him. I trusted him, I trusted all of them. And they all turned on me in the end. What did I do? Did I deserve this?❞

[Aʟʟɪᴇs] Unavailable
[Eɴᴇᴍɪᴇs] Unavailable
[Fʀɪᴇɴᴅs] Unavailable
[Aᴄϙᴜᴀɪɴᴛᴀɴᴄᴇs ] Unavailable

[Pᴇᴛs] Some recurring tattoos

[Rᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ] Unavailable
[Oᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ] Unavailable
[Mᴏᴅᴇ ᴏғ Tʀᴀɴsᴘᴏʀᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ] Unavailable

☽Oᴛʜᴇʀ☾
▬▬▬ ✦ ✧ ✦✧۞☽۝☾۞✧✦ ✧ ✦▬▬▬

ƘƬ ~๓ครợยєгค๔є ợยєєภ~ wrote: "

▐ ❝Nothing amuses people more than an arrogant ass who starts losing.❞
☽Ƥєяѕσηαℓιту☾
Sol was practically a queen. To be honest, she's kind of entitled. She's completely used to getting h..."

Btw, she can't be born on earth. Gods are born either in the source, (usually seen as good gods), the void, (usually bad), or the grey area that is right between the two

message 37: by KT (new)

Updated

message 38: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (last edited Sep 03, 2016 08:15PM) (new)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
‘‘-Throw me in the ocean and forget you ever knew me

;   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   D A W S O N   G R E G G O R Y   M I C H A E L I S  
────  the void ; male ; old as time ─────────────────────── ♛ ──────
▹× Male▹× Pansexual ▹× Birth N/A
▹× Capricorn ▹× The Whalesong▹× Leviathan ▹× The Beginning of the End

▾ ⋮ lncоgnlто ∷ Trenton
▾ ⋮ оccupåтlоn ∷ Keeper of the Void
▾ ⋮ sêχuåliтy ∷ Pansexual
▾ ⋮ êтнnlclтy ∷ Unknown
▾ ⋮ ållgnmênт ∷ Neutral
▾ ⋮ êlêmênт ∷ Water
▾ ⋮ тåяот cåяd ∷ The Lovers

‘‘-Because I'm just eternal, painfully immortal

────  green eyes ; frost hair ; small frame ────────────────── ♛ ──────

▾ ⋮ воdy тypê ∷ Rather Small
▾ ⋮ нålя cоlоя ∷ Frosty Hair
▾ ⋮ êyê cоlоя ∷ Green
▾ ⋮ scênт∷ Pine Trees
▾ ⋮ clотнlng sтylê∷ Listed Below
(view spoiler)

────  bright smile ; sparkling eyes ; 5'5 ──────────────────── ♛ ──────

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( ▬ PERSONALITY ; )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
‘‘l шåntêD tо Spêåκ вut l шåS åfяålD
Introverted would be an understatement when it comes to the social life of Dawson Michaelis. As the literal manifestation of The Void, and thus, the one that chooses its representative, Dawson spends most of his time watching people, rather than actually conversing. Unlike his representative, Cain, Dawson is actually quite shy, and is incredibly afraid of how others will view him based on the fact that most assume he's going to be incredibly dark and dreary. >>>> (Continue)
(view spoiler)

‘‘-So drown me in your sorrows and leave me to die

────  driven ; motivated ; persistent ───────────────────── ♛ ──────

▾ ⋮ яêlglоn ∷ Undecided
▾ ⋮ fåтål flåш ∷ HUBRIS / ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ
▾ ⋮ llκêS ∷
Friendship, people, cherries, the forest, nature in general, the earth
▾ ⋮ dlSllκêS∷
darkness, being alone, being pushed around, seeing others hurt
▾ ⋮ тнêmê sоngs∷
Nervous by Snowmine
Cheerleader by Grizzly Bear
Let Go by Frou Frou

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( ▬ BIOGRAPHY; )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
‘‘i ʆɑck ɛxpɛʀiɛɳcɛ, i ʆɑck kɳѳwʆɛɗgɛ
Dawson wasn't originally called Dawson. For many years he lived by another name. And that name was just as simply, "The Void". For many years he wandered. Quietly regarding his own existence. Quietly despising his own existence. That was until the earth was created. A planet floating in the middle of nowhere. He immediately adored it, and all of the life it could bare. Because it reminded him of himself. A physical plain floating in a nothingness, a void of empty. >>>> (Continue)
(view spoiler)

‘‘-And in the end I'll still love you, in the end I'll still cry

────  tired ; lonely ; afraid ─────────────────────────── ♛ ──────

message 39: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Sep 04, 2016 11:43PM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments http://38.media.tumblr.com/41dc0338d1...

D-Dont leave me like the other's..

╬❝❞╬

Etymology➛
↳[First name]: Lucy
↳[Middle name]: Lue
↳[Last name]: Loveless
↳[God of]: Representative of The Source

Age➛ Unknown, looks 15
⤿Birth: N/A
⤿Rank: Actively Worshiped God
⤿Birthplace: The Source

Gender➛ Female
↳Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
↳Feelings for: Open

Physical Apparition ➤ http://cdn.wallpapersafari.com/12/56/...

✮Hair✮ Fire Red, long in winter, short in summer
✮Eyes✮ Purple
✮Scent✮ Usually smells of roses
✮Height✮ 5'3
✮Weight✮ 100 lbs
✮Body Type✮ Athletic
✮Miscellaneous✮ N/A

Dressing Style➛ https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

History ➤ Lucy originally wasn't born, she was just sort of there. She was the first creation of existence, along side a guy whom was often considered her brother, Cain. However, being she was like a Goddess of Light and her brother was like the God of Darkness, they often fought and never got along. Still to this day they don't.
There was a large war many centuries ago, or so the story goes, and at the front lines of one side was herself, and on the other side was her brother. In fighting against each other, her brother created The Source while Lucy herself created The Void. Upon fighting, she, like her brother, lost her physical form and was created as a small human child on earth and each time she died, her soul would move onto the next female child born in that line and so forth. This child always had red fiery hair and bright green eyes, often making people claim she was a demon or had some sort of connection towards fire, so each child she was in wasn't really respected among her peers.
About 4,000 years ago, her soul stayed within one girl. This girl was given the name Lucy, though to this day she still does not remember her middle or last name that she had. This girl was raised by The Overseers. She never met her parents. She was born in the Overseer's sanctuary and was never allowed to leave without guards. She was prized, but only for one reason. Her existence was merely created so that she could be sacrificed to a god in order to save all the Overseer's, it was something she couldn't fight against. She was often ignored by the world. Of course, everyone talked about her and smiled at her when she passed, but no one truly knew about her or how lonely she was. How lonely it was to always be locked in a room by herself, having to follow orders and not knowing at what age she'd have to be in order for them to do the sacrificed. She'd wake up every day in fear thinking that day would be her last. However, it wasn't until she was 15 when they did the sacrifice.
Upon doing so, her soul was taken into The Source while her heart was placed inside a Phoenix, which happened to live in The Source as well. The only other living creature there was a little girl. She still to this day doesn't know much about the girl other than her name and that she's the one keeping The Source in existence, but the day she was taken into there, she knew exactly who and what she was. The little girl gave her the last name Loveless, because she was unable to feel love in her many lives. So, Lucy stuck to having that last name and roams the earth now, being the voice for this little girl, since the little girl is incapable of speaking for herself.

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/...

I may be an ignorant 'Princess', but I'm not desperate enough to listen to someone who doesn't understand reason!

Personality ➤ Towards the few people she's close to, Lucy is very stubborn, protective and possessive. She has trust issues and high walls that are hard to get through, which is why her circle of friends is so small. However, once you do get through, she wont let you leave easily. She will kill anyone she finds a threat to her friends and loved ones. She is what some would call either a tsundere or a yandere. She's very cold and hostile towards people but warms up as she gets to know them, though she loves describing in detail how she's going to kill people and will kill anyone who tries to harm the people she loves. She can be seen as a mother figure to the few friends she has, since she cooks and makes sure they take care of there health, and again, the fact she's protective of them. However, she's distant at times too. She has abandonment issues and figures if she doesn't let anyone close to her, she wont have to fear losing them. Even with Mary in The Source, she always tells her to stay in The Source for her own safety.
Lucy is rather easy to annoy and anger, which is bad because when she's angry, she seems to get stronger and more dangerous. She cares about people, though she has a hard time expressing it. She has had many people leave her in her life, so don't take it personal if she seems distant, cruel, aggressive or tries pushing you away, its just her way of protecting herself from being hurt.
She wont attack people without reason, however and is known to save people rather than to harm them. However, she'll attack her brother on sight. He's the only one she'll act that way towards, since they absolutely despite each other.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/de5b774bc...

No one really gets tired of loving. They get tired of waiting, assuming, hearing lies, apologizing and getting hurt.

[Main Traits]
❖ Stubborn
↳ She doesn't like to obey anyone's rules other than her own. If you tell her to do something, it will make her refuse to do it, even if its the right and easy choice.

❖ Easily Jealous
↳ Lucy doesn't often feel love or form friendships, but when she does and she sees someone trying to take that person away from her, all hell will break loose.

❖ Possessive
↳ She tends to think of people like object, claiming they belong to herself or someone else

❖ Easy to anger
↳ Lucy's most dangerous when angry, since her anger seems to make her stronger. She's usually always seen angry, but to make her anger, is something thats easy to do.

↳Likes:
✓ Gardens
✓ Sweets
✓ Children
✓ Animals
✓ Full Moon's
✓ Star Gazing
✓ The color red
✓ Fighting

↳Dislikes:
✗ When people take attention away from herself
✗ Being corrected
✗ Being told what to do
✗ Being unable to protect someone she cares about
✗ Her twin brother, Cain (will attack on sight)
✗ Waiting (she's not exactly patient)
✗ Competition
✗ Feeling Weak

https://67.media.tumblr.com/15be6fa4d...

When you protect someone you want to keep safe, do you always weigh there own life against yours?

Talents/Strengths:
✪ Fighting/Defending
✪ Channeling her anger to make her stronger
✪ Great at caring for children and animals
✪ Good at getting inside people's head's

Weaknesses:
❏ Overly possessive
❏ Easy to anger
❏ Cusses a lot
❏ Likes to describe in detail how she's going to kill someone (Basically a yandere, only acting that way towards just about everyone)
❏ Distant

✹ Carries a paper and pen around with her so she can draw when bored
✹ Watches people from afar for awhile before approaching them

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-P8...

Im like a flame on a candle. Treat me well and ill keep you warm and light up your path, but.. Forget about me, and ill burn your whole fucking house down.

Commonly Seen With:
⟹ An angered, displeasing look in her eyes

Relationships➛ Has a sort of brother named Cain

♛Bad Apple by Jubyphonic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQg2q...

http://pa1.narvii.com/5807/89e29eddee...

Love is the reason why there is pain. When we lose someone precious to us, hate is born. Vengeance is the product of that hate and so death follows. But in death, there is only more death. This will give rise to more pains. In this cursed world we live in, it is the cycle of hatred that will not cease.

message 40: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Sep 04, 2016 11:37PM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-dSqNr89ls2E...

http://33.media.tumblr.com/13fddbc902...

Everyone dies eventually, whether they have power or not. That's why you need to think about what you'll accomplish while you're alive.

╬❝❞╬

Etymology➛
↳[First name]: Mary
↳[Middle name]: Elizabeth
↳[Last name]: Macbeth
↳[God of]: The Source
↳[Nickname}: White

Age➛ Ageless, looks 13
⤿Birth: N/A
⤿Rank: Well Known Goddess
⤿Birthplace: The Source

Gender➛ Genderfluid
↳Sexual Orientation: Doesn't matter to her
↳Feelings for: Open

Physical Apparition ➤ https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/... (view spoiler)

✮Hair✮ Long, light blonde, always in pig tails
✮Eyes✮ Bright green
✮Scent✮ N/A
✮Height✮ 5'1
✮Weight✮ 97 lbs
✮Body Type✮ Thin, a little curvy
✮Miscellaneous✮ N/A

Dressing Style➛
(view spoiler)

History ➤ Mary was known by many names most of her years, but the most common one was The Source. Because of her, The Source existed, and if she were to die, The Source would be destroyed. Mary spent her years alone drawing while floating in a white abyss. She loved drawing, but she wanted to do something to make her happy, a feeling she had never felt before. So, she created earth. And upon that, she created animals, people and so many other living things. But, like everyone knows, all living things must die. It took her quite a few years to create these things, but watching them die, bleed and cry.. She took some enjoyment to that, which is why she decided not to make people immortal. Since god's were still being created and got to be immortal, she wanted to create things that could feel pain, sadness and despair, since that's all she has felt her whole life. So, she kept it that way. After finishing that, she grew bored and lonely again. She has the phoenix to keep her company, but it never gave her much joy. Instead, she watched people, seeming to keep a close eye mostly on the one's with a lot of pain in there lives, which drew her to closely keeping an eye on Lucy. She knew Lucy was a powerful, determined soul, so when Lucy died, she absorbed her soul here and placed her heart in a Phoenix. She uses Lucy as her spokes-person, since she is incapable of speaking for herself.
She grew used to being quiet and alone, so she stuck to drawing after that. In The Source, many drawings can be found laying around as you explore the place, all of which she created. Although they look childish, they are still beautiful. To her anyways. She on occasions talks to a boy. This boy she despises. He lives in the darkness, a place she could never go. He creates evil, pain and death, things she could never create even if she desired to. And although they sometimes talk, they are always separated, because Light and Darkness are so different. They're each other's weaknesses. And due to this, it seems to make her hate him even more, because he can destroy these things that she cannot.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/76f1001088...

Don't you think its futile to live in fear of death? I mean, everyone is going to die sometime, so is there any point in pretending not to see it for the present? Or instead, I wonder if they think it doesn't concern them, since they think they aren't going to die.

Personality ➤ Mary is often seen as gloomy, unapproachable and distant. She is rarely, if at all, ever seen with a smile on her face. She can sometimes look intimidating because of this, so the only people who aren't that scared by her are Lucy and Dawson, but that's because they're around her at most. Still, she keeps her distance from them and doesn't interact with them much unless she needs to or feels the need to. Mary is very shy, maybe as shy as Dawson, or a little more. She explores the Source all she wants, but the moment someone comes into it, she makes it a point to hide behind the phoenix and not come out until she leaves. She's terrified of talking to strangers, which is why she keeps Lucy around. She is also very quiet to where in large groups due to that and her height, its hard to notice when she's around, and hard to tell if she likes you or not. Here's something that might help; If you're around her and she doesn't like you, she'll leave. If she does like you, she'll just sit there and wont mind you being around.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/bfa0274966...

At some point or another, everyone wonders whether what they're doing has meaning or not. "Will the day come when I get what's coming to me, or wont it?" "How much influence does my existence actually have on the world, or does it not have any?" Pathetic.

[Main Traits]
❖ Gloomy
↳ Despite being the Goddess of The Source, a place where all good gods are created, White is known to be very gloomy. She appears hard to approach, due to how depressed and sometimes frightening she looks at times.

❖ Distant
↳ Mary prefers to watch people from a distance, but if they notice her and try to approach her, she'll just distance herself even more, physically and mentally. She's scared of getting attached, and she's been nearly alone all her life so she figures if she's distant from everyone, she wont get attached.

❖ Shy
↳ White keeps Lucy around due to her shyness. She she keeps her around so Lucy could speak to people for her, since White is incapable of doing so herself without stuttering or freaking out.

❖ Quiet
↳ Mary is very quiet, in a way that due to that and her shortness, its very easy to forget that she's there or present in the room. She's not very outgoing and is someone you'll see quietly drawing or reading rather than wanting to interact with people.

↳Likes:
✓ White Roses
✓ Observing people from afar
✓ Elegant places/objects/people
✓ Death
✓ Drawing/Art
✓ Animals
✓ Darkness (Ironic, since she's constantly in the light)
✓ Candy

↳Dislikes:
✗ Being angry
✗ People getting angry at her
✗ Talking about past events (That involve herself)
✗ Speaking to strangers
✗ People criticizing her art
✗ Loud places
✗ Being forgotten

https://31.media.tumblr.com/657044c64...

Death is a privileged of the living. A destiny without reason, continually roving on, evermore. How fleeting a thing it is. One cannot live and forget about death.

Talents/Strengths:
✪ Artistic
✪ Singing
✪ Creating Peace/Living beings

Weaknesses:
❏ Being in crowded areas
❏ Being alone
❏ Loud noises
❏ Fire

Mannerisms: [explain habits and quirks here] N/A

http://data.whicdn.com/images/2014599...

In order for something to happen.. Just how much "something else" do you think is necessary... For me to do?

Commonly Seen With:
⟹ A long white dress on
⟹ Smile on her face
⟹ Teddy bear in her arms

Relationships➛ Lucy's like her older sister, Cain is like her father

♛ Puppet by Lizz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=989sr...

https://66.media.tumblr.com/169caaf8a...

I wonder what its like.. Death and Darkness.. I see it all the time, but I can never experience it..