Mythical and Fantasy Roleplay discussion

The Biters and the Howling Night > The Castle of Vamps

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Bluewaterstorm ~ Skeletons ~  Evil and Sassy Girl ~ For a reason ~ To be known as a Legend ~ | 115 comments Mod
Where the blood suckers stake out(pun-intended) and wait for there hunted down meals. The vamps hardly get seen by anyone other than the creatures who prowl around the castles walls and territory at night.
description

message 2: by Funky Fish (new)

Funky Fish (goodreadscompetitcroissant) Looks awesome!

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 183 comments Mod
Azalea swaggered into the castle. She'd been in Prague where some of her new friends had told her about the newest vamp hangout. She'd been in the area and decided to swing by. She walked inside and heard a ghostly howl....

Bluewaterstorm ~ Skeletons ~  Evil and Sassy Girl ~ For a reason ~ To be known as a Legend ~ | 115 comments Mod
There was no noise once Lilith entered the main guest room from walking down the large staircase protruding from both sides of the room. Slowly walking towards the guest of the castle gesturing a hand shake Lilith said "Hello. My names Lilith, yours?"

message 5: by Amanda (new)

"Azalea! Good to meet you! So I've heard this is like the newest hangout, do you run the place?"

"No, I don't, I actually really don't know who runs this place. I've only been here for a short amount of time. Also this has been the latest tourism attraction for Vampires, are you one of those tourism Vamp's people?" Lilith had asked in a firm manner, keeping her breath steady.

message 7: by Amanda (new)

"Eh I just go wherever the wind blows me. I've been all around the world and I heard about this place and thought there might be some cool people to meet," Azalea said in a carefree tone

message 8: by Amanda (new)

"Do you know if this place is only for vamps?"

Lilith was shocked at the thought of that question, having humans living with vampires. It just seemed too strange for her but thankfully she kept calm. "No, fortunately this place also holds not only vampires but humans to. They help out cleaning around the castle. There's a fair few of them too, they also get occasionally replaced. I guess vamps can't keep there fangs at bay when their on the hunt. There are also werewolves that roam around the castle but that's only at night time, during the day they go into hiding at the forest in front of the castle. Did you come from that entry or around the side path down the laneway?

message 10: by Amanda (new)

"The entry. Does anyone see live here it looks..abandoned," Azalea said in an odd, tone of voice. These weren't the typical carefree partying vamps she usually hung out with these vampires seemed different.

message 11: by Amanda (last edited Jul 21, 2016 03:38PM) (new)

Azalea heard the pitter patter of a deers hooves outside. Before Lilith got a chance to respond she was out the door chasing the deer. It had been too long since the last time she'd fed. It wasn't human but it was better than nothing. She felt the soft flesh between her teeth and out of the corner of her eye she saw a werewolf,

Lilith was out the door wandering what is happening, werewolves shouldn't be outside during the daytime? The only reasonable answer would either be a sick illness or a worrying danger that something bad is happening or has happened.

"In what way do you mean?" Lilith asked with a confused expression.

"Yes" Lilith said in a calming mutter. "Let me show you to the rooms, there up the staircase and to the left". Lilith and Thalia when slowly walked up the staircase step by step taking in the highs above the handrail. "So have you lived around here for a while?" Lilith requested.

"How long are you thinking of staying?" Lilith gestured towards the long corridor towards Thalia's room. Once we reached the door it said no. 666 in big bold writing. Hmm... Lilith thought I wonder If she'll notice that the room is a bit dusty...... oh well.

"No I don't. Seeing as most vamps here are needing to be away from sunlight. But you can widen the curtains and open the blinds a little if you want?" "I'll be around the castle somewhere, so If you need to find me listen to the walls, they help guide you, trust me". As soon as she finished the conversation to a end stop she walked silently one foot in front of the other all the way to the far end of the corridor.

message 17: by Amanda (new)

Azalea walked back into the castle with a spring in her step. Crimson blood drilled from her mouth and she grinned broadly. She decided she'd find herself a room for the night. When she finally found the corridor of rooms she noticed one was occupied by another female vampire. She made her way over to say hello.

message 18: by Amanda (new)

"Yep! Barely beat a werewolf too it. I'm Azalea by the way," she said as she licked the blood dripping from her chin.

message 19: by Amanda (new)

"Yep at least for the time being. What about you?"

message 20: by Amanda (new)

Azalea could see the glimmer of hunger in Thalia's eyes. " I'm going to go looking for something a little....fresher," she said. Which was her way of asking of Thalia was up for hunting some humans down.