1x1 and More! (Detailed) discussion

1x1 Roleplays > Warlordess & Amber

Comments Showing 1-50 of 384 (384 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber | 330 comments Here we are.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Great!

Basically this plot is a rich young man owns a mansion and lives alone barring his servants so he orders to have a pretty girl brought in to be his wife. He's flirtatious and sex driven and she's similar but more fiery but mad she's stuck in his home.

message 3: by Amber (new)

Amber | 330 comments Cool! You said you were okay being either character right? Because I'd prefer to be the female.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) That's fine! You're okay with mature scenes and three+ sentences?

message 5: by Amber (new)

Amber | 330 comments Yep that's fine by me.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Potassium!

dallas wrenninford

Dallas is a player, or would be if he left the mansion. He loves girls, or rather, their bodies. He's a flirt and is sex-driven. He does whatever he can to get girls into bed, but he is kind to them. He teases people a lot and has a fiery personality but deep down inside he longs for a true connection with someone and can have a protective nature. These traits only come out if he really loves someone, though, which he does not at the moment. Dallas likes fiery girls with lots of personality and enjoys playing with the rebellious ones. He doesn't like meek girls with no thoughts of their own but still wants to be the dominant character in the relationship.

message 7: by Amber (new)

Amber | 330 comments

Name:
Dillon Grey Robins
She likes to be called Grey because when she was young people made fun of her for having a 'guys' name even though she really does like her first name.

Appearance:

Personality:
Despite her innocent looks she's quite the opposite and has always gotten herself into trouble. She's an angry spitfire that likes to have fun but when she's angry at someone she's a pain. The rest is TBRP.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Great! Anything else before we start?

message 9: by Amber (new)

Amber | 330 comments Um I don't think so

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas knocked on the door to his girl's suite. He ran a hand through his hair and straightened his shirt, determined to look good, even though these clothes would be coming off soon. He'd picked this girl he moment he saw her, and ordered his servants to bring her to his mansion and lock her in the suite she'd be staying in until he returned home to visit her. He was desperate to meet her, learn her name, and most of all get her naked.

message 11: by Amber (new)

Amber | 330 comments ((Wait hold on one question lol. How exactly did he pick her? How did that go down?))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((Idk, I'm guessing her saw her out in public and made up his mind like "oh she's pretty and has a nice body and looks like she has a great personality so I'll have her taken to my home for the rest of her life and she'll be happy because I'm rich and handsome"))

message 13: by Amber (new)

Amber | 330 comments Grey walked to the door when there was a knock, her bright red heels clicked against the flooring with each step. She had happened to be leaving s job interview when she was being swept away to some guys mansion and she was far less than happy. She took a moment to smooth down her black dress then pulled the door open and stood with a hip popped to the side and her arms crossed. "Who the hell are you?" she questioned. She gently bit her bottom lip as she looked him over. Man if she had been pulled into some random guys house she was glad it was this one. But before she could allow herself to think of how attractive the man was she had to first get across just how angry she was.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas smirked. He let himself in the room, closing the door behind them with a firm shut. He scanned her body appreciatively, his eyes lingering on her chest.
"Dallas," he drawled, stalking closer to his sexy new toy. "Your husband."

message 15: by Amber (new)

Amber | 330 comments Grey raised a brow. "You've got to be kidding me. Look I know they're beautiful but eyes up here," she spoke and pointed to her own eyes. She put a hand on his chest and pushed him back. "Oh and arms distance apart," she added. This whole situation was weird and she wanted to set some boundaries.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas chuckled.
"Sorry, gorgeous. I make the rules here. You belong to me."
He sat down in an armchair and pulled her into his lap, fast as a snake, and began twisting a lock of her hair around a finger.
"Tell me your name, beautiful."

message 17: by Amber (new)

Amber | 330 comments Grey looked at Dallas like he was crazy. "First off I don't belong to anyone. That is not how I work. And my name is Grey," she commented. She pulled her hair from his fingers and pushed herself off his lap.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((For the sake of this RP by some weird logic let's assume they're already married somehow despite the fact that they've never met, cool?))

Dallas just chuckled again, low and seductive.
"Oh, but you do. Grey."
He stood too, leaning over his bride with a smirk.
"So why don't you tell me about yourself?"

message 19: by Amber (new)

Amber | 330 comments ((Sure.))

Grey frowned. She didn't like that. There was no such thing as belonging. She was far too independent for that. "What do you want to know about? My lack of a relationship with my parents? My major? How I've been living on my own since 16? Tell me where would you like me to start," she replied. She found it funny that he thought he could get into her pants upon a first meeting. He may be her husband and she may think he was extremely attractive but she was too freaked out by everything at the moment.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas sat down again and gestured for her to sit in his lap. Not a request, but an order.
"Tell me what you're like. Interests, career plans, I don't care. Now sit."
Despite the commanding words his tone was low and soft, a lover's voice.

message 21: by Amber (new)

Amber | 330 comments Grey looked at him for a moment, staring him down before sitting on the arm of the chair. "My first name is Dillion but I go by Grey which is my middle name. I'm currently going to law school because since I was a kid I've wanted to be lawyer. I was interviewing for an internship at a law office today and it's a paid one which is odd but much appreciated since my current job isn't paying much and I live on my own," she replied. Well, she guessed she lived on her own and now she didn't?

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas slipped an arm around Grey's slim waist and pulled her from the arm into his lap. He brushed his lips against her neck.
"A lawyer, hmm? Interesting. Although I suppose you now longer live on your own."
His other hand rested on her thigh.

message 23: by Amber (new)

Amber | 330 comments Grey let out a breath when she was pulled onto his lap. "Yeah I guess," she pulled back from him a bit and ran her hand through her hair. "Your turn," she mumbled, looking to Dallas. "Tell me about you," she added after a moment.

"Me? I'm a recently married-" he winked "millionaire. My father left me thousands of dollars and moved out and I think I'm good on money for a long time. Don't need a job when my dad does it for me."
He gave Grey a self satisfied smile.

message 25: by Amber (new)

Amber | 330 comments Grey raised a brow. "You mean your completely dependent on your father even though he died and you have zero work ethic?" she questioned. Now all she could think was that she married a loser. "So you're going to be a stay at home husband?" she questioned afterwards.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas scoffed.
"My father isn't dead, he just lives somewhere else. And I do run a business but I wouldn't call it work."
He stroked lazy circles on her leg as his breath tickled her neck.

message 27: by Amber (new)

Amber | 330 comments Grey laughed softly. "Sounds lazy to me," she replied. She looked to Dallas and cocked her head to the side. "Sounds like you have the life. What's my purpose in all of this when you could do whatever you wanted with whoever you wan?" she questioned.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas twirled her hair around his finger again.
"Well, Grey, I like women. But most women don't like me enough. So I chose you to be my wife. Trust me, it's a dream for you."
His hand on her thigh slowly and deliberately moved to her stomach, slipping innocently under her shirt and resting on her belly.

message 29: by Amber (new)

Amber | 330 comments Grey's eyes went to the hand traveling and raised a brow at where it decided to stop. "Well I can see why women don't like you as much as you like them," she replied. "Men always like me a hell of a lot more than I like them. So you've got a lot of sucking up to do if you want this to work out," she commented.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas laughed.
"Do I? Maybe I should order us a drink, see if you change your mind. What do you drink? I have scotch, whiskey, vodka, you name it."

message 31: by Amber (new)

Amber | 330 comments Grey was silent for a moment, wondering if he could prove himself because as of right now he wasn't doing a great job. "Whiskey," she replied. "On the rocks," she added a moment later, not wanting some fancy mixer to go in it.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas nodded and pressed the intercom behind him, ordering for whiskey on the rocks to be brought up to the suite.

message 33: by Amber (new)

Amber | 330 comments "What is this? Get some alcohol in me so I'm less hostile?" Grey questioned. That's what she assumed it was. Considering she was stiff in every aspect of the word. Her body was rigid and she wasn't being very nice.

"Am I not allowed to get my lady a drink?"
He took the whiskey from the dumb waiter and poured two glasses. He drank his down, glad he had such a high tolerance for alcohol. He slipped his hand out from underneath her shirt and poured another glass for himself.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((How can he turn her on? Any weak spots?))

message 36: by Amber (new)

Amber | 330 comments Rather thank drink it all Grey sipped her whiskey. "I don't know. I feel like you have other intentions," she replied. Though it wasn't really a thinking thing, she could see it in his eyes. She needed to be less hostile because this was her husband, but she couldn't find that in her right now.

((Her hips particularly the hip bones will be a sensitive spot))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas laughed.
"Can I deny it? No. But I'd still like a drink."
He downed another glass and returned his hands to her body, running down her sides appreciatively before resting on her hips. He put his mouth close to her neck and whispered, "then we can play."

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((How's that?))

message 39: by Amber (new)

Amber | 330 comments Grey's eyes widened slightly when Dallas' hands went to her hips. Finally her weak spot had been breached. "If you're lucky," she murmured. She took another drink before letting her eyes fall to her lap. The word marriage was daunting to her. She hoped Dallas didn't expect wifely duties from her. She wasn't the type.

message 40: by Amber (new)

Amber | 330 comments ((Good))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas brushed his lips against her neck suggestively.
"Oh, I think you'll find that I am a very lucky man."
With a swift movement he transferred her from the chair to the bed, pinning her gently with a seductive look on his face.
"And you're a very lucky woman."

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((Is he forcing her? If so I'll stop))

message 43: by Amber (new)

Amber | 330 comments Grey found herself in a position where she couldn't tell if she wanted to reject him or accept the what he wanted. "You're so full of yourself," she murmured. Suddenly it clicked though. "Alright Dallas stop," she muttered and pushed him away. "You want a marriage right? At this point we'll just be fuck buddies that live together with a marriage license," she commented and got up. "Maybe soon enough but you literally just learned my name," she added.

((It's fine she's a tough girl she'll handle it.))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas laughed, low and seductive. His hands found her hips again as he realized that's what turned her on.
"Oh, I'm not stopping," he murmured. Once more he pushed her down into the bed, one knee sliding on.

message 45: by Amber (new)

Amber | 330 comments "Wanna bet?" Grey questioned. She used his weight against him to flip him off of her and this time she pinned him with his arm back so he couldn't move. "When I say stop, I mean stop and you'll abide by that, or I'll break your arm," she snapped before letting him go and stepping back.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Dallas chuckled again and stepped back with his hands up.
"Alright, Grey," he said, his voice caressing her name. "But you need to learn who is in charge here, and it isn't you."

((Not working. Now what?))

message 47: by Amber (new)

Amber | 330 comments Grey raised a brow at the comment but she felt her cheek betray her and flush. "I'm pretty sure that's not how marriage works," she commented, her eyes going to his face. Or was that hoe a marriage would start for them? Screwing for funsies then slowly an actually relationship building instead of the other way around.

((Well I mean they need some sort of relationship. That's what she wants to build.))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((He wants sex, then maybe relationship after. What can they talk about?))

Dallas stepped closer to Grey, his eyes meeting hers as he rested his hands around her hips, his thumbs rubbing circles through her shirt.
"Is it? Your vows state that you belong to me."
His smile was feline.

message 49: by Amber (new)

Amber | 330 comments Grey felt her cheeks redden further and she wanted to close her eyes, she absolutely loved having her hips touched. "We're a team Dallas, I don't belong to you," she replied. She wouldn't have signed something that gave someone ownership over her.

((As long as they end up building a relationship I'm fine, since they are married and stuff. So it can go sex first then relationship after if it has to.))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((That's his mind set yeah but I did want them to build a real relationship after the fact))

Dallas ran his hands up and down her curvy sides.
"You're enjoying this," he noted softly. His breath curled around her face, he stood so close.
"And I do believe that we may be a team, but I own you now."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8