the marked ( advanced roleplay ) discussion

Information > announcements & updates

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ash (last edited Jul 17, 2016 06:42PM) (new)

ash
description description description
The Marked ; Group Announcements & Updates

× announcements // if there are any upcoming events or just letting you know something that is going on in the group the moderators will make an announcement here. so please be sure to check this thread out frequently.

× updates // updating will also be posted here. if there is an edit made to something we will let you know here.

message 2: by ash (last edited Jul 22, 2016 07:28AM) (new)

ash
U P D A T E // the faceclaim thread has been updated on friday july 22ed. if i am missing anything please let me know and it will be fixed.

message 3: by ash (new)

ash
A N N O U N C E M E N T // Hello members. I have officially sent out if first broadcasting message in this group! please check your inbox for the message. I would also like to add on here as well : locations are currently being made and I'm looking for one person to help me out with locations. If you are interested please go to the moderator application thread and fill out the requirements. werewolf alphas are all claimed so we can move on with the other claiming. please try and be active, I know its hard because school has started. and we don't want to get behind in school. I understand if there is a school problem just message me so I have a heads up on your absence. It would also be appreciated if members can invite friends. please do your part and help get this group started! Thank you!

message 4: by ash (new)

ash
A N N O U N C E M E N T // Hello everyone! how are ya'll doing? I see the group is being more active and I like that! I have a few announcements I would like to make. The first, thank you everyone who applied to be moderator, all your work was fantastic and it was hard for me to pick one. I will probably be asking for help in the near future so you may apply again. Second, I would like to congratulate Kaya for being our newest moderator in the marked. Please be respectful to her. She has just as much authority as I do. If she doesn't know the answer to a question I will be happy to assist her; so please be patient. Thirdly and lastly, I would really like to see more characters being made so if you would please take some time and make a character that would be very helpful to the group! Thanks! If you have any questions about a hiatus, please feel free to PM me.