What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance about canine dogs rescue

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shelley (new)

Shelley (reads-a-lot-44) | 17 comments Kris, thank you for all your assistance. The book I am looking for is about a heroine whose older relatives have started a facility for retired police canine dogs. They have bought an old police cruiser and make a habit of hiding things on their property and having the dogs search and find the object because it makes the many dogs happy. The hero of the book discovers that the heroine's older relatives have a history of being published authors of well-received books.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36067 comments Mod
Shelley, what's the genre - fiction or non-fiction, mystery, romance, etc.?

Is this book for young adults/teens or older adults?

What's the location - U.S./country, big city/small town/region?

message 3: by Shelley (new)

Shelley (reads-a-lot-44) | 17 comments It was a romance book. I suppose it was meant for regular romance readers. It was not YA. It was set in the U.S. The older relatives of the heroine lived on a largish tract of property. It had to have enough room to house the multiple dogs. The hero also found out that the older relatives were in fact authors of a well-respected series of novels.

message 4: by Kris (last edited Jul 18, 2016 05:28PM) (new)

Kris | 36067 comments Mod
A guess - Irish Tiger by Andrew M. Greeley?

What year did you read this book? Any suspense in this romance?

Can you tell us more about the heroine and hero - their jobs, their backstory, etc.?

message 5: by Shelley (new)

Shelley (reads-a-lot-44) | 17 comments I would guess I read it within the last three to eight years. I don't remember the characters back stories much. Just that they were interested in each other. She could possibly have lived with the older relatives and worked at their place taking care of the dogs.

message 6: by Shelley (new)

Shelley (reads-a-lot-44) | 17 comments It wasn't the book you mentioned but that looks like an interesting story. Perhaps I will get it and read it too.

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40226 comments Mod
Shelley, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Irish Tiger (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Andrew M. Greeley (other topics)