Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services offered > Betareading/Editing/Cover art

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Clara (last edited Jul 18, 2016 01:56PM) (new)

Clara Nightingale (ashliecgerber) | 15 comments Hello everyone. I can read over 800 words a minute. I have helped various other writers in their quest for publishing. I can help you too.

My services are as follows.
Beta reading- Read your manuscript for any errors, or lack of character building, plot, conflict, and or resolution. 10 dollars. Plus a review on goodreads/amazon once your title becomes published.

Editing- I can edit, change/help with format, I use Microsoft Word for all my editing. 30 dollars, unless the manuscript is over 90,000, then it is 15 extra per 15,000

Cover art- I can make professional cover art for a modest price. 20 dollars, and three choices to pick from. Anything with complex design or intricate detail will cost more.

You may contact me with questions
Serious inquiry's only
Ashlie465@yahoo.com

message 2: by Juan (new)

Juan Zapata | 66 comments I highly recommend Ashlie. As a writer herself, she taught me a few new techniques and her suggestions helped made my manuscript flawless.

She also offered in-depth thoughts to my story and her feedback was honest. I will be returning to her with my sequel in the future.