Dystopia Land discussion

Ash Tuesday
This topic is about Ash Tuesday
Authors post in this Corner > New Dystopian Novel

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M. (last edited Jul 17, 2016 02:45PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

M. Torres | 4 comments I just wanted to get my newly published collaborative novel on the radar of the dsystopian community :-) This book is a collaborative effort between myself, my sister and my niece. Although it takes place in 2018, many of the natural and unnatural events unfolding will be familiar to all and perhaps this WILL be our future before long. The twist is that terrorist cells have randomly launched a virus in different areas which results in bizarre and violent behavior. Our characters are based in different cities. They all share a friend in common, who has purchased land in a remote area and is living off the grid. They journey to the state of Montana to join their mutual friend in an attempt to escape the madness that is taking over society. Along the way they endure some very challenging experiences. Once they arrive at the compound, they must band together to survive a harsh environment. I'll leave the ending a surprise :-)

Hope some of you will give this a try - we just published a few days ago on Amazon - and, if you like it, write a review? It's available in both Kindle format and hard copy, but for some reason they aren't currently linked, so if you want kindle, just search Ash Tuesday Kindle and it will come up.

message 2: by Jacqui (new)

Jacqui | 6 comments Sounds very interesting would love to give this a read