Making Connections discussion

Timothy Other: The Boy Who Climbed Marzipan Mountain
This topic is about Timothy Other
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 4462. - TIMOTHY OTHER: The Boy Who Climbed Marzipan Mountain by L. Sydney Abel

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14676 comments Mod
Timothy Other The Boy Who Climbed Marzipan Mountain by L. Sydney Abel L. Sydney Abel

Genre: Young Adult

Timothy Other: The Boy Who Climbed Marzipan Mountain

Book Description:

Timothy Other's birthplace has always been a mystery. 12 year-old Timothy lives at the Dreams and Hopes Orphanage where he was abandoned as an anonymous infant. Timothy’s world crumbles when the orphanage is repossessed by the bank and comes under the strict rule of the horrid Mr. Sterner and the scaly-skinned Ms. 'Fishy' Finn. He escapes the Dreams and Hopes Orphanage and travels to the bizarre world of Marzipan Mountain, where he befriends some amazing creatures. Timothy seeks to discover his true origins and becomes embroiled in a matter of life and death, facing the evil forces that crave the secret of 'Golden Life'.

Be one of the first 10 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Of course posting on any other social sites would be fantastic! Example: iTunes, Facebook, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords and/or your Blog.

Formats available: Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 to 6 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name and email address.

message 2: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Murphy (tiffers919) Tiffany. Taintertot75@gmail.com

message 3: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Murphy (tiffers919) I forgot to leave the format. Mobi please

message 4: by Tana (new)

Tiffany there is only pdf available would that work for you?

Tony Parsons (gambino71) | 1565 comments tonyparsons_42@hotmail.com
PDF

message 6: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Tony

message 7: by L. Sydney (new)

L. Sydney Abel | 7 comments My book is also free on Kindle Unlimited if you are an Amazon member.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BJ3Q8DO
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01BJ3Q8DO

M.E. Hembroff (mhembroff) Send me a PDF form of your book. The free book with kindle doesn't work for me. It isn't always on Amazon.ca which is in Canada. Send me a couple of your book and I will do a review for you. Send it to mehembroff@hotmail.ca

M.E. Hembroff (mhembroff) sorry forgot to put my name in for pdf of your book. Marjorie(M.E.) Hembroff. mehembroff@hotmail.ca

message 10: by L. Sydney (new)

L. Sydney Abel | 7 comments Thanks to Tony, Tiffany and Marjorie for requesting pdf copies of my book Timothy Other: The Boy Who Climbed Marzipan Mountain
Timothy Other The Boy Who Climbed Marzipan Mountain by L. Sydney Abel
All have received a pdf copy for review purposes.

message 11: by L. Sydney (new)

L. Sydney Abel | 7 comments Seven more pdf copies left...
Get yours now!