Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

Adorkable
This topic is about Adorkable
❤ WEEKLY READS 2016 > #29 Adorkable by Cookie O'Gorman

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Vega_girl | 6624 comments This thread is to discuss Adorkable. Please be sure to post chapters and spoilers!! Thanks guys, enjoy!

Vega_girl | 6624 comments I read this one last month but I can't wait to jump in on comments!!

Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6022 comments Mod
Okay. So I started reading this last night and finished it today. I didn't have access to GR, but wrote down my comments. I am going to just put them all on here at once. Sorry!

Ch. 1(view spoiler)

Ch. 5 (view spoiler)

Ch. 7 (view spoiler)

Ch. 9 (view spoiler)

Ch. 14(view spoiler)

Finished (view spoiler)

Candyce Kirk (candycethebookdutchesses) | 386 comments Starting this now, Seems like it's going to be a cute book.

Candyce wrote: "Starting this now, Seems like it's going to be a cute book."

Can't wait to see what you think!

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Okay. So I started reading this last night and finished it today. I didn't have access to GR, but wrote down my comments. I am going to just put them all on here at once. Sorry!

Ch. 1[spoilers rem..."

I love thay that is how they became BFF!!

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Ch. 7 [spoilers removed]"

I was so mad....and Hooker and her mother!!

Vega_girl wrote: "Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Ch. 7 [spoilers removed]"

I was so mad....and Hooker and her mother!!"

I know, right? Ugh!

Candyce Kirk (candycethebookdutchesses) | 386 comments Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Ch. 5 [spoilers removed]"

I totally agree, She so doesn't see it. And I have to say her best friend is getting on my nerves at the moment, haha.
I don't know how to get it so that the spoilers are hidden, so I won't say much other than that.
I'm starting Chapter 7 now.

Candyce wrote: "Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Ch. 5 [spoilers removed]"

I totally agree, She so doesn't see it. And I have to say her best friend is getting on my nerves at the moment, haha.
I don't know how ..."

Hi Candyce,

Type < and then type "spoiler" and then >. Then you type what you want to say and end it with < and "/spoiler" and then >. That's it! :)

message 16: by Candyce (last edited Jul 25, 2016 10:25AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Candyce Kirk (candycethebookdutchesses) | 386 comments I finished this book and that it was a cute easy read. I loved stories like this.
(view spoiler).

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Candyce wrote: "I finished this book and that it was a cute easy read. I loved stories like this.
[spoilers removed]."

1. U am so excited that you figured out the "spoiler"...when I figured it out it was like a whole new world!!! Lol! If you want the link that says "some html is ok" there are other things like making thing bold or italics and the like.....

2. I agree 100 % with the ending it was so worth it....I love a good fun story!!

Candyce Kirk (candycethebookdutchesses) | 386 comments Vega_girl wrote: "Candyce wrote: "I finished this book and that it was a cute easy read. I loved stories like this.
[spoilers removed]."

1. U am so excited that you figured out the "spoiler"...when I figured it out..."

A whole new world definitely opened. It's so nice to know how to do that now. And thanks for the tip. I'll have to check it out.

And I agree. Luckily a lot of contemporary books are like that!