✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Toota × Queen

Comments Showing 1-50 of 693 (693 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Okay, what are your ideas?

message 3: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 47001 comments Sorry. I never got your notifications. I don't have a specific idea, honestly.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments So what do you want to do? M×F or F×F?

message 5: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 47001 comments I wanted to do an FxF.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Okay, now how mature do you want it to be? And do you want it to be fictional like vamps and etc, or realistic?

message 7: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 47001 comments I don't mind anything for either of those.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Um...how about realistic? I have a few Ideas I can tell you through pm.

message 9: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 47001 comments Totally.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Okay, cn you pm me then?

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Okay you start

message 12: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 47001 comments We start at school right?

message 14: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 47001 comments Elizabeth took a deep breath before stepping into her new(?) school for the first time. She walked to the administration to get her schedule and locker key. She stayed there and waited silently until they got her late for her first class and still hadn't gotten her schedule.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Channel walked in through the door, her thick black glasses covering eyes and half her face. Her friend Ashley nudged her and they looked at Elizabeth. She studied her. She thought it was too soon for them to already be choosing a replacement for...nevermind. The Guy had said they needed one, and fast. She walked over to the administrator. "Give her the same schedule as us." She muttered in latin. The administrator nodded, hurrying to print it out and by then, Channel was already walking out, but not before casting Elizabeth a look.

message 16: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 47001 comments ((Nicknames: Eliza, Ellie, Lizzy, Liza, Liz, Beth, Bethy.—Prefers Ellie.))

Elizabeth crossed her arms around herself as she waited. She sighed and looked up at the group of girls that walked in. She sucked in a breath and her back straightened because.... Woah, they were beautiful. All of them. She closed her eyes and hugged her iPad to her chest. She had promised herself—no friends, no more drama. She lowered her head and stared at her iPad screen, hearing one of them talk in Latin. She had no idea what she said, really. Latin wasn't her best subject.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments The administrator sighed as she looked after them, then called Elizabeth. "Your schedule is here.." She said, handing it to her. She paused. "You don't have to attend any of them yet, since your room has also been changed." She said, handing her a raven shaped key chain.

message 18: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 47001 comments "M-my room?" She asked as she stood to take her schedule. "Wait, why?" She asked, wondering if it had anything to do with those girls.

((so it's like a private school where they live on campus?))

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments ((Yeah, sorry for not mentioning it earlier.))

The administrator looked around before back at her. "Just be careful with those girl, okay?" She said, and pulled away, putting attention to her work again.

((Time skip To when her things are already moved to the room?))

message 20: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 47001 comments ((Okay))

Elizabeth looked around her new room, wondering who her new roommate was. She had already become friends with the person in her previous room and was hoping this one would be the same. She closed her eyes and sat on the bed. It was different, bigger, fancier and more comfortable. She started texting her previous roommate if she wanted to go out or anything. She then waited patiently, beginning to wonder what the administrator had meant back at the office.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments The door opened Ashley walked in, a girl was by her side, in her hands a small black Box . She cleared her throat. "Meet us at Channels room later tonight, wear only black." She said handing her the box and they all walked out except the girl, Olivia.

message 22: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 47001 comments Ellie stepped away a little when they walked in because they all wore heels and were tall and she was intimidated. "What?" She looked down at the box. "Who's Channel and why?" She asked, looking to the girl that had stayed. "Whats this?" She asked, shaking the box a little as if it were a birthday present.

((How many girls are they?))

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments ((There was three in her room, and in the group their is 7))

Olivia giggled. "Just check it.." She said. In the box their was a gold bracelet with the letter R printed on it. There was a card that said where Channels room was.

message 24: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 47001 comments ((Okay))

Ellie looked at her phone when her phone chimed. Her friend had replied. She didn't reply, remember her promise to herself. No more friends. She looked back at the box and then put it down. "Uh, I'm going to go out. Are you my new roommate?" She asked.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments She nodded. "Yep! But remember o get here early so I can help you get ready fir tonight, okay?" She said, standing up, getting ready to shower and sleep a bit before the night.

((Do you want to skip again? Or do you want me to ro with you as her old roommate?))

message 26: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 47001 comments "Why?" She asked, thoroughly confused. "I don't even know any of you." She frowned deeply and looked at the unopened box again before she sat on her bed. She picked up the box and opened it. Her brows rose. "Whats this?" She asked.

((I think just skip to that night, I was going to make her just wander around.))

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments She rolled her eyes. "See ya later!" She said, disappearing behind the door.

*Time Skip*

Olivia stepped back, staring at Elizabeth. "There. You look absolutely perfect!" She said. She had let her borrow one of her expensive black skink tight dresses and straightened her hair, making her makup look like she we're innocent if it weren't for her eye shadow. She herself was wearing a mini black skirt and black crop top, her gifted gold earing on.

message 28: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 47001 comments "I'm so not going," Elizabeth said when she saw the clothes. "And I'm not wearing this dress." She said, kicking the heels off. She sat on her bed and crossed her arms stubbornly. "I never even said ai wanted friends."

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments She sighed, sitting down next to her. "Do this, okay? If you don't like it then...just say no." She insisted, even if she knew no one who would ever deny the offer of being part of their group.

message 30: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 47001 comments "Okay, fine but why do I have to wear this skimpy bloody dress?" She asked. After a short afternoon with her, she had quickly become more relaxed with Olivia, despite her best interest.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Olivia rolled her eyes and pulled her up. "You'll see when we get there." She replied, holding her hand as she walked across the hall and into Channels room, knocking twice.

message 32: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 47001 comments "Okay, fine," she repeated and held her hand tightly as she walked over to Channels room with her. She huffed slightly and nervously tightened her hand on Olivia's a notch, pulling her dress down anxiously, smoothing non-existent creases out of the black dress.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Ash opened the door with an annoyed expression. "Finally! We've been waiting on for you." She said, and let them in.
Channel was at the end of the bed. She had on her black beatiful dress that reached mid Thigh and had a V neck that showed off her Raven tatoo. She found herself staring at Elizabeth, before she cleared her throat and stood up. "Um..Elizabeth." She said.

message 34: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 47001 comments Ellie looked at the girl sitting across from the door. She stared at her for a few moments too long. She stepped in and wrapped her arms around herself self consciously because all of them looked great. All of them. And here she was. She moved her hair off her shoulder, exposing it, then she looked around carefully, at each of them. "Hello." She said to the one who addressed her.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Channel smiled. "Okay, so..we'll tell you a little secret. Can you keep it?" She teased, and the other girls smiled. "As you may or may not know, we are the Raven girls. We are the most popular, smart and rich girls in the school. And I want you to be in our group." She said, motioning around her. "And we would like to...convince you to join."

message 36: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 47001 comments Ellie pursed her lips, "I'm not smart or popular, though." She said, not denying that she had some wealth. She paused and her eyes went to the tattoo exposed by her V-neck. She then looked up and caught Channels eyes. "Okay, I guess. Not that I really had a choice," she said, a little unsteady on her heels.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Channel grinned. "Perfect, Ellie." She said, and snapped her fingers. "You know what to do." She said, and the other girls hurried to pull up the bed and the tunnel showed. She looked at Ellie. "So, you have to know our rules first." She said, walking over to her. "One, you have to drink something there. Two, you have a blast and live life. Three, meet at the entrance at exactly three." She looked at the other girls. "And lastly, you cannot bring anything from there here, Got it?"

message 38: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 47001 comments Ellie's frown deepened. She looked towards the tunnel and her eyes widened. She sucked in a breath and looked to Channel again. "I-I don't understand why you'd need me to do that," she said, stepping away a little, towards the door. These were not normal people. They were playing games, she knew. They were probably going to make her do stuff down there. Stuff she didn't want to do. That would explain the skimpy dress. She turned around and walked right out and away. She walked out of the building entirely, even though it was past curfew.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments Channel sighed and grabbed her hand. "Just..go with us. Nothing is going to happen to you, I promise." She said, putting a hand on her cheek. "If you want, I can give you some jeans and something different." She added.

message 40: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 47001 comments Elizabeth didn't make it further than the stairs. She turned around, preparing to slap someone when she realized who it was. She lowered her hand because even though she didn't know who she was, she couldn't bring herself to. She listened to her speak, breathing heavily with a panic attack. "I-I don't even know you... Any of you." She whispered, willing herself to breathe and count. That was until Channel put her hand on Ellie's cheek. "Its not the dress," she said, relaxing just a notch.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments She frowned. "Then what is it?" She asked, confused.

message 42: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 47001 comments "It's the fact that I don't know shit about any of you," she said, quietly. "You're all sketchy as eff and then suddenly, you offer to take me to what? A bar? A party?" She asked. "Or was it supposed to be a cruel joke on the new girl?" She said, "I don't know you and I don't trust you."

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments She sighed and held her hand. "We aren't going to let anything happen to you. If you want, later you can leave and never hear from us again. Promise."She said.

message 44: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 47001 comments Elizabeth paused and looked at her. "This isn't illegal or against school rules, is it?" She asked.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments She shook her head. "No." She said, and pulled her back to the room. "So you will follow the rules, right?" She asked, as th girls we're already downstairs in the passage.

message 46: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 47001 comments Elizabeth tightened her hand on hers and nodded carefully. She held on and then started to walk downstairs with her.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments She smiled and then the door closed the passage above them. When they opened their eyes, there was a door and she opened it, and a stream of music came out through it. There are literally golden woman dancing on tables, some other beatiful people Dancing to the music or making out on plain view. Channel leaned in to yell at Elizabeth. "I have to do something, don't forget to drink something!" She said, and pulled away, walking to the halls of the club.

message 48: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 47001 comments "Alright," Elizabeth watched her leave, putting a hand to her stomach. She walked towards the bar and sat. A drink was served to her and she downed it all, trying to abide by their rules.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 16493 comments ((The drink has something in it that makes her have fun for most of the night))

A really pretty girl with a pixie haircut walked over to her. "Hello there, beatiful." She hissed softly in her ear. Her pale skin stood out on the all black outfit she had.

message 50: by Eden (new)

Eden Kabeer (edenk) | 47001 comments Elizabeth took a moment to process the taste and she groaned deliciously. She giggled slightly and looked back at her. "Hello there, beautiful," she said in the same tone. She had hoped it was Channel and even though Ms. Pixie Cut wasn't nearly as pretty, she would have to do.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14