Underground Knowledge — A discussion group discussion

FRINGE SCIENCE > Black Goo

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Harry (new)

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments What is Black Goo?

I've only just discovered it myself, so I'm still in the process of finding out, but:

"Black Goo is an abiotic mineral oil from the upper crust containing high amounts of m-state gold and iridium. It has been found on Thule Island on the South Falkland Islands and under the Gulf of Mexico. Furthermore there exists a black oil schist containing this type of oil from earlier tectonic events. These events apparently broke up the crust of the earth.

Black Goo shows a hitherto unknown type of magnetism, much longer in range than ferromagnetism, that seems to be interactive in a spontaneous way, that very likely is based on bi-directional, annihilated photon exchange as known from m-state-matter in life-forms. Due to this magnetism Black Goo shows (my emphasis:) THE ABILITY TO MECHANICALLY SELF-ORGANIZE in many different ways and has been reported TO CARRY HIGHLY INTELLIGENT CONSCIOUSNESS."

- from the description of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7zva...

That's a lengthy vid that I've not watched all of yet, but here's a shorter one to introduce the subject.

"Black Goo: Most Mysterious Substance is a Demonic, Living, Intelligent Liquid Crystal":

(WTF?!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AS7w...

Funnily, the Bushs and Angela Merkel have bought neighbouring acres of land in Paraguay, right next to where Black Goo has been found.

message 2: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11248 comments Harry wrote: ""Black Goo is an abiotic mineral oil from the upper crust containing high amounts of m-state gold and iridium. It has been found on Thule Island on the South Falkland Islands and under the Gulf of Mexico. Furthermore there exists a black oil schist containing this type of oil from earlier tectonic events. These events apparently broke up the crust of the earth...."

Has Black Goo actually been proven to exist in mainstream science as implied by that excerpt you posted above? Or is it more conspiracy science or quasi-science still to be proven?

I have heard of these Black Goo theories in passing but never investigated much further.

message 3: by Harry (new)

Harry Whitewolf | 1745 comments It's real - there is some footage and photos of it in those vids, but I've had trouble finding short videos that don't contain possible nonsense and unreliable information about it. I'm gonna look into it more as I'm struggling to find mainstream scientific stuff about it.

message 4: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11248 comments I'd like to drink some and see what happens!

message 5: by Feliks (new)

Feliks (dzerzhinsky) Maybe they drank it at Jonestown!

message 6: by Lance, Group Founder (new)

Lance Morcan | 2844 comments What is the "Black Goo" in Prometheus? - Explained https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJamg...

message 7: by J. (new)

J. Gowin | 121 comments Makes me think of the alien pathogen from The X-Files.