Immortal Academy discussion

First Tower: Girls Dorms > Mallory Armandt & Mint Blumen

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shay, Head Mod (new)

Shay Avery (shaythefuturemrstuckeravery) | 699 comments Mod
All done Happy {Write what makes you happy} and Rose

message 2: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 23 comments ((Yo!)

message 3: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 23 comments ((Sure)

message 4: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 23 comments ((Should I start?)

message 5: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 23 comments Mint turned her head. She was wrapped in blankets, and the expression on her face looked like someone scribbled "Fuck off" across her forehead. Mint flopped over, and accidentally touched the bonsai near her bed. In two seconds, the bonsai was completely dry and wilted. She cussed heavily and sighed, hiding her face with the pillow

message 6: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 23 comments Mint looked up and groaned. "Uh, yeah. Hi." She yawned. This whole detox thing was hard. And she was just so sleepy...

message 7: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 23 comments "Yeah. I'm Mint. Everyone calls me Rabbit. My ma said it was 'cause I had huge ears and buck teeth." She shoved her head back into the pillow

message 8: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 23 comments "It was." Mint flopped onto her back.

message 9: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 23 comments "You're kidding." She soon starts coughing and turned onto her side

message 10: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 23 comments ((I liked it. It felt a little like Spielberg was like "I got some cool CGI! Let's make a movie!". But I enjoyed the dream scene, and in all, it was just a good little movie.)

"I'm fine." She snapped. "I just wanna sleep." Mint pulled both the blanket and pillow over her face.

message 11: by Rose (new)

Rose - Sadness pie soup - (richwhitetrash) | 23 comments Mint turned her head and sighed. "Ah, whatever, Let's talk." She said calmly.