Read (or Reread) Harry Potter discussion

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4)
The Goblet of Fire > Goblet of Fire: General Discussion (NO SPOILERS)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Brianna (bebecburt) | 550 comments Mod
This thread is for general discussions about Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

Starts→ TBD

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)  Is nobody group reading this? It is kind of disappointing. This is the book I am supposed to read in the series next.

I'm still planning on reading it but need to read Prisoner of Azkaban first. I'll be starting that after I finish American Gods so I'll be hopefully picking up Goblet of Fire by the end of the month.

message 4: by Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie) (last edited Jan 08, 2017 04:09PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Not_Your_Typical_Lannister (Leslie)  Oh ok. I was surprised that nobody has been posting much. I know I have not been too interested in reading the last while. Up until a few days ago I wasn't really reading a lot.

I think it's because the first few books are ones that most have read and weren't really planning on re-reading. Hopefully we'll see a bit more activity now that we're heading into books most people have only read once (if at all).

Starting this bad boy tonight and I'm pretty excited! I remember absolutely loving this book when I first read it as a kid and it was my favorite then. I'm curious to see if that is still the case.

LENA TRAK | 202 comments Mod
Leslie (Basesloaded32) wrote: "Is nobody group reading this? It is kind of disappointing. This is the book I am supposed to read in the series next."

Hello Leslie! Are you planning to read this one?