Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Reviewers Wanted...

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Holly (new)

Holly Smith | 4 comments Seeking reviews for my new novel, Culmination. It is a post-apocalyptic story packed with action, adventure, romance, and some military action.

When Ethan and his sister Ilana decided to use much of their wealth to buy, secure, and outfit a luxurious, isolated shelter, they didn't expect TEOTWAWKI to become a reality. When it happened, they didn't expect to so quickly find three others with whom they could share the shelter as family. When they did, they welcomed them, secure in the knowledge that together, they would be able to survive and flourish as they began the process of rebuilding humanity and civilization. They thought of everything.

Or did they?

Culmination is the story of what might happen to people faced with difficult and disturbing decisions as the world falls apart around them.

Caution: This story contains situations and events that some may find disturbing. Not recommended for young readers.

message 2: by Denise (new)

Denise | 13 comments I would love to make a review on your novel; how is it available?
Thanks!
Denise

message 3: by Holly (new)

Holly Smith | 4 comments https://www.amazon.com/Culmination-Ho...

But... If you are serious about posting a review, I can send you a free pdf. If you are interested, please forward your email address. This pdf would be for your eyes only, of course...

Thanks!

message 4: by Denise (new)

Denise | 13 comments I am serious, of course. I am currently reading another book for a review, also, so I can read yours (and I would be very happy to do so) as soon as I finish this one. If this sounds good to you, please feel free to add me so I can send you my personal email.
Thanks a million!
Denise

message 5: by Rishit (new)

Rishit | 105 comments Holly wrote: "Seeking reviews for my new novel, Culmination. It is a post-apocalyptic story packed with action, adventure, romance, and some military action.

When Ethan and his sister Ilana decided to use much..."

I did love to review. Can you spare a physical copy??

message 6: by Holly (new)

Holly Smith | 4 comments I can order a physical copy. Please give me a few days, however.... I will friend you so you can send your address. Thank you.

Rishit wrote: "Holly wrote: "Seeking reviews for my new novel, Culmination. It is a post-apocalyptic story packed with action, adventure, romance, and some military action.

When Ethan and his sister Ilana decid..."

Holly wrote: "https://www.amazon.com/Culmination-Ho...

But... If you are serious about posting a review, I can se..."

message 7: by Holly (new)

Holly Smith | 4 comments I send you a friend request:)

Denise wrote: "I am serious, of course. I am currently reading another book for a review, also, so I can read yours (and I would be very happy to do so) as soon as I finish this one. If this sounds good to you, p..."

message 8: by Mkittysamom (last edited Jul 17, 2016 01:46PM) (new)

Mkittysamom (mkittysabkworm) | 11 comments Way cool I'd love to review! I will send you a friend request! I'm a big apocalytic/dystopian sci Fi fan!

message 9: by H. (last edited Aug 01, 2016 04:17AM) (new)

H. El-Tahwagi (hel-tahwagi) | 9 comments Hey there!
My book is a Historical Fiction Romance about the fate of a young girl during the times shortly before the French Revolution.
Synopsis:
France, 1783- A hasty decision makes Lilette Fleur Moineau, a farmer's daughter, scrutinize what she really wants. Is she satisfied with her affluent life in Versailles, or does she want to return to the love of her life and join the uprising rebellion against the King? When the secrets of her husband unfold before her, she realizes that change is a prerequisite for freedom.
Available here:
https://www.amazon.com/Sign-Change-H-...

I am seeking reviews, and would love to hear from you,
Love,
H.

message 10: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 23 comments I would love to review. Can u send me a physical copy? Preferably via Amazon

message 11: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Lew | 3 comments Hi! I'm looking for reviews for my romantic suspense novel, Ripples, set in the health care world. In it, a young Boston newspaper reporter sets out to interview a reclusive cancer researcher and stumbles into a murder investigation at the hospital -- and secrets and scandals she never imagined. The book is free on kindle unlimited and can be found here on goodreads and at https://smarturl.it/RipplesNovel

Thanks very much!

message 12: by love hurts (new)

love hurts  | 23 comments Jennifer wrote: "Hi! I'm looking for reviews for my romantic suspense novel, Ripples, set in the health care world. In it, a young Boston newspaper reporter sets out to interview a reclusive cancer researcher and s..."
Can u send me a physical copy>

message 13: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Lew | 3 comments Hi! I would prefer to send an ebook to your email. Thanks!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.