« previous 1

message 1: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) 1x1x1 fantasy

message 2: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) you're welcome

message 3: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) I don't think Wulfie will be on until later

message 4: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Okay. I have church in an hour so I'll be disappearing for three hours then.

message 5: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) you suggested fantasy. I have some fantasy characters

message 7: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) That works. *looks through characters* yeah. I can do whatever

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 262 comments
All I know is that I'll be doing a male. So any form of relationship is good.

message 9: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) I can do male or female or both.

Singles? I'm not familiar with what that means.

Okay. So it has nothing to do with relationships, alright.

message 12: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) I found where my characters are hiding

So sexuality wise for your characters...

message 14: by Astra (new)

So a gay 3 way relationship? Either polyamorous or a love triangle?

message 16: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) sure

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 262 comments Ana wrote: "My characters name will be Oliver (Oli for short). How will the relationship be set up?"

I mean, polyamory is common among gay males. Maybe one character is sought after by the other two and they're just like, sure, I'll date both of you?

...would it be okay if mine was 18...?

message 20: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) I'd most likely be 18-19

So are we using real face claims or artwork?

message 22: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) okay

So are they mutants, or is their a catalyst to them getting powers?

message 25: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) in that case I'll be using Alex

message 27: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?...

Alternate history: Alex never knew his parents. He was in an orphanage until he was 14 and he accidentally froze a girl he liked to death. He ran away, afraid of his powers yet training to control them. He made his last name Drake like his favorite superhero. He joined a team of other mutants at 16

powers: control over cold IE snow and ice

message 28: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jul 18, 2016 10:18PM) (new)

『 Samhain Winters 』
[ 18 ] • [ Male ] • [ Pansexual ] • [ November First ] • [ 'Oblivion' ]

Samhain's powers are obscure, almost magic-like. He can control and manipulate the life force of others, giving him power over healing by draining health and vitality from others, as well as necromancy. He also possesses control over darkness and shadows. When really angry, Samhain's eyes would turn black and empty. Some have called his ability Darazkinesis, others deem it Netherkinesis, Necrokinesis, Umbrakinesis, or Nihilikinesis.

Samhain stands at 5'9" and weighs in at 139 lbs. He has brown hair and green eyes. Samhain has a pale complexion and his ears stick out slightly. He has a small gap between his two front teeth. His attire differs greatly, but he is usually he is seen dressed rather dapper, in a black suit and red-stripped tie. He can also be seen wearing a green garment he stitched himself.

Samhain(SAH-vin/SAH-win/SOW-in) has been called Samhain(SAM-hayn), Sam, Sammy, Samael, Sama, and November, or Nov for short. Sam is heavily selfish and prideful, and often speaks out of turn. He has a knack for learning peoples' secrets, using it as blackmail. Sadistic an cruel, Samhain lacks any morals or concept of right or wrong due to his inhumanity given to him by his mutation. Samhain is very temperamental and does not take being insulted lightly, he remembers and seeks revenge for the wrongdoings against him. Samahin has an obsession with death, mortality, bones, and blood. He gets sexual pleasure from inflicting and receiving pain.

Samhain's mother died in childbirth due to Samhain's odd ability. His religious father said Samhain lacked a soul and all that was inside of him was a void, a black hole sucking up the life of those around him. Samhain grew up abused by his father, who turned to drinking to cope with the 'murder' of his wife. Samhain eventually killed his father with a fatal touch and ran away soon after. He joined Heathens soon after, reveling in the chaos they created.

message 29: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) So, who's going to be the middle man, the center of this three way relationship

Well Oliver is the oldest, but Sam is basically insane and probably the most evil out the three, seeing as he lacks 'a soul' and a sense of morality. Thought maybe it should be Oliver, as if Sam was the leader, he'd be inclined to murder a lot.

message 33: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) I just saw all this. I'm good with Alex being the leader.

Let's do it when they get arrested.

message 34: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Maybe they were robbing a bank to try and get money to survive, and an innocent was accidentally killed, leading to their arrest before they could escape

message 35: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) That seems like something Sam might do

message 36: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) :)

I'm good with Sam being the one who took the life.

message 38: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Yep

message 40: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) I could if no one else wants to

message 42: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Alex was still trying to process everything that had happened. One second they were doing a clean heist the next the police were swarming the three of them after Sam had accidentally killed an innocent. Alex sighed slightly. Even with all this, he still kept his calm, like any good leader should. Though he was concerned about what might happen to them now that they had been arrested for theft and Sam for presumed first degree murder.

('accidentally')

Samhain had gotten tired of the bitch's crying and screaming. He touched her, cupping her cheek and caressing her face. Slowly, the color had drained from her body, making her a pale, ghastly white as he took her life, before snapping her back, which was easy, seeing as her corpse has the consistency of a dry, empty husk. He merely grinned at the cops, knowing full well that he could kill everyone in the room with a mere kiss. But, no, Alex wouldn't have it. And since Alex was the only human being that made his heart flutter and give him any human emotions - in this case, lust and something boarding love, but was more akin to a fetishized obsession - he restrained his desire to slaughter the officers of the police.

message 45: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) ((Maybe... yes))

message 46: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) Alex glanced at Oliver then at Sam. All it would take was a nod and both would have the go to use their powers to escape. But did He really want to risk it. Not in the building. He would give the signal as soon as they got outside.

(I'll make Sam try to take out an office once they get outside, just to make matters worse for the group. Ah, my little loose cannon.)

Samhain glared at Alexander, was the damn boy going to let them put behind bars? Samhain might have loved lusted for Alex, but this was just plain stupid. Samhain wouldn't let him and his beloved get arrested....or Oliver(not that he really cared about him, he was stealing his human, after all.)

message 48: by Astra (new)

Astra  (sayomina) As soon as they were outside, Alex nodded once, giving the signal. He twisted away from the officers, ice already forming up his arms as he moved to attack. The ice was just to break his cuffs. He was already good enough at hand to hand combat for that to work.

Samhain quickly got out of his cuffs by making his wrists into intangible shadows. He grabbed the cop and kissed him, sucking his 'soul' out of him through his 'breath of life,' draining him dry.

« previous 1