Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > NA Fantasy/Romance/Paranormal for Review

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Drea (new)

Drea Damara (dreadamara) | 44 comments Hello, I am looking for some beta readers for Beyond Farwin Wood, a romantic/paranormal/fantasy about a cursed bookstore in Salem where the books can open other worlds. It is book 2 of a series, but can be read as stand alone. If interested, I can send you a PDF. Publication date is 24 October 2016. Many thanks, Drea

I'm providing the synopsis here & the book link to book 1.
The Weeping Books Of Blinney Lane by Drea Damara

It’s Halloween on Blinney Lane, the spookiest street in Salem, MA where a mischievous curse reeks havoc on the lives of the residents it holds prisoner there. Franci Doltman, still single and mourning the loss of her mother, wants nothing more than to be anyone but herself. A shopping trip to Mather’s Custom Dress Shop does the trick, transforming Franci into famed film actress Lorna DuClaire with a costume that could kill.

When Franci becomes possessed by the neurotic celebrity, she turns life on Blinney Lane upside down. The shopkeepers are at a loss of how to help her, until Ricky Allister reminds them of the rapid healing he experienced in Farwin Wood--a fantastical land accessed by the cursed “weeping books”. Now Ricky and local healer, Valerie Millville, are nominated for the task of seeking a cure for Franci’s insanity by way of an insane adventure into the fictional land of familiar faces. Who will prove more powerful--Franci's friends or the curse of Agatha Blinney? Will they find a remedy in time or do they have yet to learn all the secrets of Farwin Wood?

Prarinthepustakaaley (prarinthepustkaaley) Hi. The synopsis sounds so amazing! I would love to review your book. If you like please shoot me an email at Itsprar_adise@yahoo.com (I prefer epub version) Thanks!

message 3: by Drea (new)

Drea Damara (dreadamara) | 44 comments Prarinthepustakaaley wrote: "Hi. The synopsis sounds so amazing! I would love to review your book. If you like please shoot me an email at Itsprar_adise@yahoo.com (I prefer epub version) Thanks!"
Thank you ;) Sending it over now.

Book Talks Over Coffee (booktalksovercoffee) | 28 comments I would love to review this book :)
Email: Madelinekcv@gmail.com.

message 5: by Drea (new)

Drea Damara (dreadamara) | 44 comments Madeline wrote: "I would love to review this book :)
Email: Madelinekcv@gmail.com."

Thank you, Madeline. I've just emailed you the copy. -Drea

message 6: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 23 comments I would like to review it as well. p_dewolfe@yahoo.ca

message 7: by Drea (new)

Drea Damara (dreadamara) | 44 comments Pamela wrote: "I would like to review it as well. p_dewolfe@yahoo.ca"

Thank you Pamela, I'm at work right now. I'll send it off to you when I get home in the morning. -Drea

message 8: by Drea (new)

Drea Damara (dreadamara) | 44 comments Pamela wrote: "I would like to review it as well. p_dewolfe@yahoo.ca"

Hi Pamela,

It says it was undeliverable. Is the email address correct? I used 1 underscore after the "p", is that correct?