What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Adult m/m romance, male artist falls for his male assistant, they develop a special bond, they don't even need to verbally communicate, it's like they are connected by invisible strings!!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Patricia (last edited Jul 17, 2016 09:51AM) (new)

Patricia | 1 comments Hello, i'm trying to find this book and i was wondering if you could help me?
I don't have a title nor a author, but i wanted to ask the community if anyone remembers this book and could give me the title or author so i could purchase the book again:

I think I read this book something like 2 years ago.

It's a gay (m/m) romance book (i read it while back) where the main character is an artist or a photographer and he is very difficult, his current assistant is leaving and hires a new male assistant that is completely the opposite of the artist, the new assistant is very talkative and cheerful.
They develop this special bond where they don't even need to talk, they just understand each other. I remember that there is a moment where the assistant goes to live with another man and the artist/photographer feels so lost without him that he would sit outside the assistant's house looking at his window for hours. The assistant would also sit at the window feeling lost without the artist.

I loved this book!! So help!!

Thanks,
Patricia

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36052 comments Mod
Patricia, what year did you read this book?

Please add plot details (and genre) to your Topic header to help people searching for books. Click "edit" beside the header if you're on the desktop (not mobile) website. Just ask if you'd like some help.

Deleted the duplicate thread.

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40196 comments Mod
Patricia, are you still looking for this or did you find it?