Timeline Timeline discussion

Timeline

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mark Smith So what drew you to this book? I was a big fan of Crichton's before this book came out and wanted to read it. I can't remember if I was excited about the storyline when I first read it, but I was excited about the storyline before I read it for the second time within the past week or so.

message 2: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana I am really enjoy this type of story lines - read the book years ago, maybe I should read it again....

Mark Smith It's an awesome book isn't it? Reading it again was an awesome experience!!

Paul O’Neill I loved this. I read it just after reading Jurassic Park. I thought it was better than JP. It's unlike anything I've read and I will be reading it again.

message 5: by Bill (new)

Bill Khaemba I have it on my shelf and I am excited not only have I never read any Micheal Crichton but Its time travel :)

John Humber I too used to ponce on new Chrichton's but I confess to being disappointed with this one. Not entirely sure why; I do like the twists and turns of a good time-travel story; this just wasn't one such for me. Time Traveller's Wife is much stronger for that.