A Summer Star Readathon discussion

**Trackers**

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle ♥ (last edited Jul 17, 2016 03:50PM) (new)

Danielle ♥ (daniellewaltz) | 27 comments Track everything here!! Copy the below bold text into your own post:

Total Pages Read: 55
Books Completed: none yet
Reading: The Name of the Wind (The Kingkiller Chronicle, #1) by Patrick Rothfuss
TBR: The Magicians (The Magicians #1) by Lev Grossman The Elite (The Selection, #2) by Kiera Cass Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty Asylum (Asylum, #1) by Madeleine Roux Love Walked In by Marisa de los Santos
^ example post only ^

message 2: by Savannah (last edited Jul 16, 2016 08:16PM) (new)

Savannah Total Pages Read: 186
Books Completed: 1

Read: Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli

TBR: Panic In Level 4, Binge, UnWholly, Journal of Curious Letters, Impules Perfect. Hoping one may fit into the summer vacation/sumemr fun category but I doubt they will :(

Currently Reading: Panic in Level 4 (as well as Finishing Unwind in order to read Unwholly)

It didn't work when I tried to bold it?

message 3: by Adriana (new)

Adriana (bluekitten982) Total Pages Read: 214

read: The Wide Window (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #3) by Lemony Snicket
Reading/TBR:
Queen of Babble (Queen of Babble, #1) by Meg Cabot Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut Elena of the Stars by Chuck Rosenthal Ugley Business (Sophie Green Mystery, #2) by Kate Johnson The Book of Ivy (The Book of Ivy, #1) by Amy Engel The Revolution of Ivy (The Book of Ivy, #2) by Amy Engel

message 4: by Bronwyn (last edited Jul 26, 2016 10:49PM) (new)

Bronwyn (becloseau) | 2 comments Books Completed: Lumberjanes, Vol. 1 Beware the Kitten Holy by Noelle Stevenson The Future of Us by Jay Asher
Reading: A Love Story Starring My Dead Best Friend by Emily Horner
Audiobook: The Martian by Andy Weir 50%
TBR: The New Hunger by Isaac Marion Opal (Lux, #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Girl of Nightmares (Anna, #2) by Kendare Blake Adaptation (Adaptation, #1) by Malinda Lo The Boyfriend List 15 Guys, 11 Shrink Appointments, 4 Ceramic Frogs and Me, Ruby Oliver (Ruby Oliver, #1) by E. Lockhart

message 5: by Danielle ♥ (last edited Jul 17, 2016 09:17AM) (new)

Danielle ♥ (daniellewaltz) | 27 comments Savannah wrote: "Total Pages Read: 186

Read: Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli

TBR: Panic In Level 4, Binge, UnWholly, Journal of Curious Letters, Impules Perfect. Hoping one may fit into the summer v..."

You don't have to bold it :-) But if you want to, to bold something:

<*b>something<*/*b>

Don't include the three *s

message 6: by Danielle ♥ (last edited Jul 26, 2016 07:45PM) (new)

Danielle ♥ (daniellewaltz) | 27 comments Total Pages Read:
1,530 as of 7/24/16
Books Read:
Love Walked In by Marisa de los Santos 7/21/16 Attachments by Rainbow Rowell 7/24/16 Asylum (Asylum, #1) by Madeleine Roux 7/24/16
Currently Reading:
The Magicians (The Magicians #1) by Lev Grossman The Name of the Wind (The Kingkiller Chronicle, #1) by Patrick Rothfuss
TBR List:
The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman The Elite (The Selection, #2) by Kiera Cass 1984 by George Orwell The Magicians (The Magicians #1) by Lev Grossman The Name of the Wind (The Kingkiller Chronicle, #1) by Patrick Rothfuss

message 7: by Adriana (new)

Adriana (bluekitten982) Books Completed: 1

Reading:
Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut
Total Pages Read: 86

Reading:
Ugley Business (Sophie Green Mystery, #2) by Kate Johnson
Total Pages Read: 25

TBR:
Queen of Babble (Queen of Babble, #1) by Meg Cabot Elena of the Stars by Chuck Rosenthal The Book of Ivy (The Book of Ivy, #1) by Amy Engel The Revolution of Ivy (The Book of Ivy, #2) by Amy Engel

message 8: by Adriana (new)

Adriana (bluekitten982) Total pages read: 375

Reading:
Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut
Pages Read: 50

Reading:
Ugley Business (Sophie Green Mystery, #2) by Kate Johnson
Pages Read: 0

Audiobook: Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1) by Amie Kaufman

TBR:
Queen of Babble (Queen of Babble, #1) by Meg Cabot Elena of the Stars by Chuck Rosenthal The Book of Ivy (The Book of Ivy, #1) by Amy Engel The Revolution of Ivy (The Book of Ivy, #2) by Amy Engel

message 9: by Starr (new)

Starr (ladyadorkable) | 19 comments Mod
Pages read: 638
Books complete 3/8
Currently reading: 'Starseeker' by Tim Bowler
TBR: "The Sky is Everywhere" by Jandy Nelson, "Since You've been Gone" by Morgan Matson and both "Incarceron" and "Sapphique" by Catherine Fisher

message 10: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Total Pages Read: 680
Books Completed: 2

Read: Born Weird by Andrew Kaufman Challenge: Read a book with a really fun cover. Not That Kind of Girl A Young Woman Tells You What She's "Learned" by Lena Dunham Challenge: Read a book featuring a summer vacation (or just summer fun) (I interpreted the challenge a bit differently since I didn't have any books that matched the challenge; so just summer fun for me basically) and also Read a book from a genre you don't usually enjoy (I enjoy most genres, so went for a book from a genre that I don't normally read; Non-fiction).

Currently reading: The Wrath & the Dawn (The Wrath & the Dawn, #1) by Renee Ahdieh

Reading/TBR:
Sapfos tvillingar by Vendela Fredricson Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles, #4.5) by Marissa Meyer (I'm going to read The Mechanic, The Little Android and The Queens Army in this in preparation for Scarlet).
The Rose & the Dagger (The Wrath & the Dawn, #2) by Renee Ahdieh and maybe Unhinged (Splintered, #2) by A.G. Howard

message 11: by C (last edited Jul 30, 2016 05:56PM) (new)

C (waiehse) Joining the party a little bit late :)

Total Pages Read: 250 + 373 + 190 + 370 + 270 + 404 +385 + 104 +31= 2117

TBR: The Book of Laughter and Forgetting by Milan Kundera

Currently Reading: The Basil and Josephine Stories by F. Scott Fitzgerald Sapiens A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari

Books Completed: The White Boy Shuffle by Paul Beatty The Raven King (All for the Game, #2) by Nora Sakavic Girl with Curious Hair by David Foster Wallace The King's Men (All for the Game, #3) by Nora Sakavic Captive Prince (Captive Prince, #1) by C.S. Pacat Captive Prince Volume Two (Captive Prince, #2) by C.S. Pacat Kings Rising (Captive Prince, #3) by C.S. Pacat

message 12: by Savannah (new)

Savannah Total Pages Read: 498
Books Completed: Stargirl (Stargirl, #1) by Jerry Spinelli
Reading: UnWholly (Unwind, #2) by Neal Shusterman ; Binge by Tyler Oakley ; Love, Stargirl (Stargirl, #2) by Jerry Spinelli ; Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz (audiobook)
TBR: The Journal of Curious Letters (The 13th Reality, #1) by James Dashner ; Impulse (Impulse, #1) by Ellen Hopkins ; Perfect (Impulse, #2) by Ellen Hopkins

message 13: by Starr (new)

Starr (ladyadorkable) | 19 comments Mod
Update:

Pages read: 961
Books read: 4/8

-'Absent' by Katie Williams
-'Sweethearts' by Sara Zarr
-'Cross my Heart and Hope to Spy' by Ally Carter
-'Starseeker' by Tim Bowler

Currently reading: 'Since You've Been Gone' by Morgan Matson

TBR:

-"The Sky is Everywhere" by Jandy Nelson
-"Incarceron" and "Sapphique" by Catherine Fisher

message 14: by Savannah (last edited Jul 24, 2016 09:45PM) (new)

Savannah Total Pages Read: 720

Books Completed: Stargirl (Stargirl, #1) by Jerry Spinelli ; Love, Stargirl (Stargirl, #2) by Jerry Spinelli

Reading: UnWholly (Unwind, #2) by Neal Shusterman ; Binge by Tyler Oakley

AudioBook: Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz (0hrs; hoping to start tomorrow morning!)

TBR: Impulse (Impulse, #1) by Ellen Hopkins ; Perfect (Impulse, #2) by Ellen Hopkins ; The Journal of Curious Letters (The 13th Reality, #1) by James Dashner

Approx. Pages to Read: 2234; which would be about 372 pages per day for the next 6 days! We'll see how that goes lol

<*b>something<*/*b>

message 15: by Adriana (new)

Adriana (bluekitten982) Total pages read: 913

Books Completed: 4
read: The Wide Window (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #3) by Lemony Snicket Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut Ugley Business (Sophie Green Mystery, #2) by Kate Johnson Elena of the Stars by Chuck Rosenthal

Reading: Queen of Babble (Queen of Babble, #1) by Meg Cabot
Pages Read: 0starting this tomorrow

Audiobook: Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1) by Amie Kaufman on disk 7 of 10

TBR: The Book of Ivy (The Book of Ivy, #1) by Amy Engel The Revolution of Ivy (The Book of Ivy, #2) by Amy Engel

message 16: by Danielle ♥ (new)

Danielle ♥ (daniellewaltz) | 27 comments You guys are awesome!!!!! Keep up the great work and keep updating here!!! :-)

message 17: by Danielle ♥ (last edited Jul 26, 2016 07:50PM) (new)

Danielle ♥ (daniellewaltz) | 27 comments Adriana wrote: "Total pages read: 913

read: The Wide Window (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #3) by Lemony Snicket Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt VonnegutUgley Business (Sophie Green Mystery, #2) by Kate Johnson Elena of the Stars by Chuck Rosenthal

Rea..."

I asked for the two Books of Ivy books for my birthday which is Saturday! XD my dog's name is Ivy so I'd love to have them on my shelf! Please let me know if you like them : )

Oh & if you want to, you can just go back and edit a previous comment with your updates. It's totally up to you though, if you'd prefer to make separate posts for your updates that's cool too just don't know if you knew you can edit previous comments if it's easier for you : )

message 18: by Savannah (new)

Savannah Just realized I've read 5 books this month...I'm kind of impressed with myself! :)

message 19: by Adriana (last edited Jul 31, 2016 12:56PM) (new)

Adriana (bluekitten982) Total pages read: 1445 pages
Total pages: 2044 (audiobook included)

Books Completed: 6
read: The Wide Window (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #3) by Lemony Snicket Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut Ugley Business (Sophie Green Mystery, #2) by Kate Johnson Elena of the Stars by Chuck Rosenthal Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1) by Amie Kaufman Queen of Babble (Queen of Babble, #1) by Meg Cabot

message 20: by Adriana (new)

Adriana (bluekitten982) Danielle wrote: "Adriana wrote: "Total pages read: 913

read: The Wide Window (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #3) by Lemony Snicket Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt VonnegutUgley Business (Sophie Green Mystery, #2) by Kate Johnson [bookcover:Elena of the Sta..."

Thanks, just wasn't sure if we wanted to keep posting or editing our previous comments.

As for Ivy, I didn't get to them, my fault. I didn't read much these last few days. I still hope to read them, but now I'm not sure if I'll get to them right away. I have quite a few books "currently reading", I would like to get some of those read and out of the way. There are so many books I want to get my hands on.