Immortal Academy discussion

Off campus > Pandora's

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

•CookieMonster• | 397 comments Mod
description/

description/

description/

Here the party never ends, Literally! Its always Midnight. The Hottest music is always playing, the drinks are free to students, and the most delicious prey come to play. Welcome to Pandora's.

Mo sat in a booth by herself drinking a Bloody Mary with a bit of blood in there. It always made the drink a bit sweeter to her taste anyways. Mo sighed as she circled the glass around the rim before looking around. The place was packed with drunks and weridos no one really bugged her either which was fine.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments Zachary sat a far corner on the bar, drinking his half beer and blood. He didn't like being in tight places, especially when he had to be with the biggest idiots. His friends had gone somewhere else though, so e was alone. He was tempted to just leave, but he had stupidly been the designated driver.

Mo sat there sipping some of her drink before she noticed someone walking towards her. "Hey how you doing?" The drunk said smirking. "I was doing a lot better before you showed up." Mo said with a sarcastic smile of her face before rolling her eyes. She felt the drunk grab her arm and looked at him. "Cooome on let's go dance......" She pulled her arm away and looked away. "Don't touch me." Mo said as he grabbed her again. "Stop it!" She said this time pushing him off of her.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments Zach looked up from his phone. Across the room, a guy was bugging a girl. In less than a second, he was there just as the guy tried for her arm. "Are you to much of an idiot to understand what leave her alone means?" He asked.

"Hey man it's none of your business what I do to this little lady here." He said pulling hand away and threw his drink on Mo then threw her down on the ground. "You little bitch. All I wanted was one dance." He said angrily looking down at her. Mo wiped the drink off her face and looked at him. "Don't call me that. I did nothing wrong." She said glAring at the drunk.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments Zach grabbed the guy with surprising speed and force. He picked him up and banged him against the table twice. "Didn't your mother teach you never to hurt a lady? Unless you are too much of a little bitch to mess with someone your own size?" He asked. "Now, I'm asking you only once. Say your sorry and then I'll consider not sticking your head up your ass." He added.

Mo wanted to punch this guy herself, which she did but refrained herself from going too far. Just the right amount of force to make his nose bleed, and maybe lose a tooth or two. She pulled herself up and looked at Zach. "He doesn't have to. Now we're even." Mo said glancing over at the guy hold his broken nose glaring at the two of them. She then turned back to the guy and held out her hand. "Mo." She said.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He looked at her hand, eyebrow raised. "Zach." He replied. He didn't like skin contact for some reason. He always felt like he broke everything he touched. He cleared his throat and looked at the guy. "Leave."He said, snarling

Mo put her hand in her pocket and watched the guy scurry off. She turned back to Zach and sighed. "Hey thanks for that Zach, but I could've handled it myself. I really do appreciate the help though." She said smiling.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He scoffed. "Please, he would have had-" He paused, rubbing his neck uncomfortably. "Your welcome." He said instead

"What he would've tried to kill me or done something worse? It's alright I can take a punch. I'm not just a vampire." Mo said and laughed a bit. "So what brings you to Pandora's? You don't seem very comfortable here." She said noticing how uncomfortable he was. "If I make you uncomfortable I can leave." Mo said point back to her table.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He rolled his eyes. "Please, no one can make me feel uncomfortable. I just don't like tight places." He replied, looking around. He wondered where Dylan and Steve we're

"Why do you go outside for some air? Oh you're the designated driver aren't you?" Mo said rolling her eyes as she remembered late nights with Melody. "Trust me I've been there. But the campus is that far. Come on, just for a little bit. What'd you say?" She asked and grabbed her drink sipping it as she looked at him.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments ((She could read minds? ))

((Lucky guess really. She has a friend who does the same thing. So she mostly just knows how it feels. If you don't like it I can rewrite it. :) ))

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He shrugged. "I suppose it would be okay." He replied, still looking around. This time, he took his phone out send a quick message to both his friends.

Mo smiled and walked ahead outside. "So was tonight supposed to be guys night?" She asked sitting on the sidewalk and looked up at him.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He shook his head. "Not really..I mean, they like partying all the time, but since they are the worst possible idiots when it comes to drinking, I have to make sure they don't cause many problems." He said.

"Ah so you're like the mother hen of the group gotcha." Mo said smiling and sighed. "Yeah but I can understand that. My friend Mel, she used to be a heavy drinker. And I always had to watch her to make sure she didn't do something stupid. But now she has a boyfriend who can do that for her so I don't have to." She said lightly laughing.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He chuckled. "Well, my friends are too much of idiots to actually land on a girl." He paused. "Or maybe that's just Dylan and I. Steve?" He scoffed. "That guy cant live without them."

message 22: by •CookieMonster• (last edited Jul 16, 2016 06:24PM) (new)

"Yeah..I kinda used to be that way. About both sexes but I don't really care about it now. I can live with being single." Mo said shrugging.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He looked at her. "Same. Well, he I can live single part." He replied, looking at his bottle of beer and blood, taking a drink.

Mo nodded and took a sip of her Bloody Mary. "Don't alcohol drinks taste good with blood in them?" She asked looking at him. "At least they do to me. Bloody Mary's taste a little salty to me so I add a bit of blood to make it sweeter. It also helps with cravings too." Mo said looking down at the drink.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He nodded.."Yeah, especially since I don't really get to drink it much." He replied. "It makes some people pretty uncomfortable."

"Yeah i mostly drink artificial blood now an days. I don't really need real blood for.....certain reasons." She said and looked up at the sky. "So sometimes I come here when I wanna taste of real synthetic blood." Mo said.

((Hey Queen, I'm not trying to be a killjoy or anything, but you can only have your character in one place. So Zachary either needs to be here or in his dorm. :) ))

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments ((Sorry, I didn't see it in the rules))

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He half smiled. "Your pretty lucky then. I don't have a choice, really." He said, feeling a bit bad about it.

"Not really. There are limitations to what I can do to." She said looking over at him. "When was the last time you feed?" Mo asked.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He thought of it. "About last week." He replied.

Mo looked at him. "How many times do you feed a week?" She asked putting her hand on her cheek as she listened.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He sighed, staying silent. "About twice..maybe even once." He replied after a moment.

"Zach. You gotta eat at least 3 times a week. That's the average for a vampire like you. Like a human does." Mo said and looked around for someone who would satisfy him.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He grabbed her arm. "Woah, hold on right there." He said, catching on to her line of thought. "Listen, I've been doing this for a while now, and nothing bad has happened. I don't need you to find me someone, okay?"

Mo looked over at him and gave a slight nod. "Ok, I'm sorry I guess I just care a bit too much." She said rubbing the back of her head and gave a sheepish smile.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He rubbed his neck. "Yeah, its okay. Sorry for...snapping at you." He replied and began walking again.

"It's fine, I kinda deserved it." She said nodding a bit before placing her hands behind her back as they walked.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He cleared his throat and looked at her. "So what we're you doing alone at a club?" He asked conversationally

"Ah friends were too busy to hang out with me. All doing couple things, the usual stuff.." She said shrugging and rolled her eyes.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He raised an eyebrow. "That sucks. Why don't you just...do the same? I mean, find someone to hang out with doing...couple stuff?" He suggested.

"Takes too much energy to be in relationships. Trust me I've been in two of them and it didn't work out very well at all." Mo said sighing.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He raised an eyebrow. "Then why not just get a...one night stand? Wait, not the one that you have...nevermind." He muttered the last part.

"Wait what do you mean?" Mo asked stopping to look at him. "You mean have a friends with benefits type of thing?" She asked.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments he shrugged. "No, more like...a one week hook up." He replied, taking a sip of his drink.

"Hm sounds interesting. I've never tried that before." Mo said tapping her chin. "Have you ever done it before?" She asked.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He thought of it. "Well...no. But my friends have. " He replied

"Well then why bring it up silly?" She asked smiling and giggled a bit.

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) | 362 comments He rolled his eyes. "I don't have to do it if it's just a suggestion you." He replied

Mo looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Wait you wanna do a one week stand with me? Are you serious?" She asked. "Not that I have anything against it. I just mean, why me?" Mo said shaking her head.

« previous 1