Beta / Proof Readers discussion

Authors > Seeking a Beta Reader For A Fantasy/Romance

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary (new)

Mary | 5 comments I'm looking for a beta reader for my fantasy/romance novel. It is 143K words, has some dark themes, graphic sexual content and dragons.

If you are interested or want to know more before you know if you are interested you can email me at aliterateleahy@gmail.com. Also if you want to see an excerpt of my writing first (for a dif novel!) you can check out the opening of my NaNoWriMo novel here.
https://aliterateleahy.wordpress.com/...

Thank you very much for considering my book.

P.S. More than happy to WIP Swap as well.

message 2: by Dakota (new)

Dakota Rayne | 8 comments Hello!

I read the link you sent and I love it. I would be interested in being a beta reader for your novel. What does WIP swap mean btw?

Thanks!

-Dakota

message 3: by Mary (new)

Mary | 5 comments Dear Dakota,

Thanks :) I'm really glad you liked it. Full disclosure that isn't the piece I am looking for feedback on right now (although it is "finished" and eventually I will want readers for that too). But that one is part of a series and I wanted to try my hand at publishing something outside of that series first.

WIP swap like if someone else was had a Work In Progress and they wanted someone to give them feedback on that I'd trade with them.

Basically at this point I'm looking for people to read it and give me their impressions of where it may or may not be great/awful. Not so much proofreading (although that is helpful).

I would really appreciate your feedback. Send me an email at aliterateleahy@gmail.com and I can email the book to you (either as a word doc/pdf/iBooks... or google docs too I guess...whatever works for you).

PS I can send you the other one too if you want LOL.