Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) Cinder discussion

Who would you elect president out of the crew? (Yes, you DO have to think past Kai)

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

josie I would elect Scarlet as the president, or queen or leader in general. The reason I would do this is because she can take control if she needs to, and can also keep people in line, but still be sensitive about it.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna wrote: "I would elect Scarlet as the president, or queen or leader in general. The reason I would do this is because she can take control if she needs to, and can also keep people in line, but still be sen..."

I completely agree. She seems to have natural leadership, and can be as sensitive as she needs to be but still get what needs to be done, well, done. Scarlet's also got this attitude that makes you want to bow down to her and say : Yes, Oh Mighty Queen Of Everything In Existence.

josie Stephanie Avery wrote: "Luna wrote: "I would elect Scarlet as the president, or queen or leader in general. The reason I would do this is because she can take control if she needs to, and can also keep people in line, but..."
J love it.

Electric Bubbles I think Scarlet can get carried away with emotions too easily to be a steady leader, though.
I would trust Cinder as my leader. She's good at coming up with plans and thinking ahead, and she also handles responsibility amazingly well.

TheBohemianBookworm Cinder. She has her stuff together.

Rosalie Cress- would most likely be too afraid
Scarlet- too emotional
Winter- she isn't gonna rule anything for a while...
Cinder- most trustworthy... she literally can't let her own emotions control her actions. Also, she worked her butt off in this series... the others were more wrapped up in their love life

message 7: by bouncy (last edited Dec 27, 2016 05:24AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

bouncy Thorne definitely. While its true he is a criminal, he does have a strong sense of leadership. He has his sh*t together in the hard times. Him being very chill can actually help out. Reading about thorne in Stars Above also made me see how passionate he is about what he enjoys and loves. I suppose Thorne would not like the position much though since he might not find it immensely enjoyable.

Deekshitha Reddy Electric wrote: "I think Scarlet can get carried away with emotions too easily to be a steady leader, though.
I would trust Cinder as my leader. She's good at coming up with plans and thinking ahead, and she also ..."

I completely agree. Cinder has her priorities straight and she knows what exactly is to be done.

Jane I would vote cinder.

Olivia Cinder, she is a great leader

Olivia And everyone listens to her

Faith:) Lau-Ren wrote: "Thorne definitely. While its true he is a criminal, he does have a strong sense of leadership. He has his sh*t together in the hard times. Him being very chill can actually help out. Reading about ..."

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! You are absolutely correct!:)

Olivia Faith:) wrote: "Lau-Ren wrote: "Thorne definitely. While its true he is a criminal, he does have a strong sense of leadership. He has his sh*t together in the hard times. Him being very chill can actually help out..."
I want to change my answer I totally agree.