Dread Forest (roleplay) discussion

Dread forest > Reigns Manor

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) Kinsley gasped gently as she approached Reigns Manor. "You have a very beautiful home," she murmurred softly to Desemae. Her feet were weary and she was glad to finally be at Desemae's home.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2192 comments Mod
Desemae frowned. "It doesn't feel like a home," she whispered to herself.

message 4: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) Kinsley looked curiously at Desemae then back at the manor. The two seemed as if they were from different worlds. "Oh," she said softly in response.

The Mad Hatter ~I'd rather have my kingdom fall than lose you to hatred's call~ (darkhatter) | 2192 comments Mod
Desemae grabbed Kinsley's arm and led her to the back door. She put a finger to her lips and whispered, "Let me do all of the talking. No. Matter. What."

message 6: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) Kinsley nodded and followed Desemae into the house. "Girls must be seen and not heard," she said softly, remembering her childhood.

Desemae tensed at what Kinsley said. "Correct," she whispered. "But the Queen and I are looking to change that."
Desemae smiled at the fact that her and Aelin had become close.

message 8: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) "Good. Girls deserve better." Kinsley thought of her younger sister and smiled softly. She looked to Desemae and saw her smiling too.

"Exactly what I thought as well." She turned the corner only to come face to face with her mother, Aurora. Desemae grimaced but quickly hid it with a smile.

Aurora looked at her daughter with a frown. Why is her hair not groomed?! Her clothes are wrinkled and there is dirt on her fingers!!
She smiled at Desemae. "Where have you been, my child?"

message 10: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) Kinsley smiled politely at Aurora, noting the distaste in her expression and the grimace that Desemae tried to hide with a smile.

Desemae straightened her spine and held her head high. "I don't see why that is of any concern to you."

Aurora scowled at Desemae. "You and I will talk later." She glanced at the girl standing beside her daughter and scrunched up her nose. "Do get her to take a bath." She turned on her heel and sauntered off.

message 12: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) Kinsley sighed quietly as she watched Aurora leave. "Your mom and my mom are very much alike," she murmured. "I guess it's a nobility thing."

X The Gnome  (Please just call me X) (agnomewholovesbooks) | 1365 comments Mod
((Can I join in somehow if nobody minds?))

Desemae laughed without humor. "I suppose it is." She gestured for Kinsley to continue following her up the stairs. "The bathing chambers are to the right and I'll bring you some new clothes."

message 15: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) ((Yeah totally))

"Thank you for everything. If you hadn't found me I'd probably be dead somewhere in the woods." She smiled greatfully.

Desemae returned the smile. "No need to thank me. I'm just glad you're okay."

An overhead window erupted into broken glass when some sort of figure jumped through it followed by another figure holding a knife and trying to stab the first figure.
"Wheres Dread now, huh!?" Screamed the second figure tackling the first.

message 18: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) Kinsley yelped and held up her arms to shield herself from the falling pieces of glass. "Do you know them?" she asked Desemae. "And who is Dread?" she addressed the strangers now.

The two figures stopped fighting and they both turned to Kinsley.
"I'm Splinter and this is Claw," said Splinter pointing at Claw.
"Yea and we're kind of fighting so just continue with whatever you were doing," said Claw pouncing on Splinter.
"Die!" shouted Splinter taking out an axe and swiping at Claw.

message 20: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) Kinsley sighed, a hint of something else in her breath. We made a deal she thought and that something faded out. In an unexpected burst of courage she burst out talking. "This isn't your house! You two just shattered a perfectly good overhead window and I don't know who Dread is bu he isn't here." She felt something trickling down her cheek. When she brushed her hand across it, it came away bloody.

Desemae's expression turned cold and she stepped towards the two. "Get. Out. Of. My. House!"

The two kept swiping and stabbing at each other and one time a dagger accidentally flew at Kinsley's head almost hitting her.

Stop stop stop stop!!! Thunder boomed in the distance as she kept getting worked up. Rain poured outside while hale threatened to start dropping. "STOP!"

The two instantly stopped fighting staring at Desemae...

She took a deep breath to calm herself down. "Stop fighting, please."

"Um sure yea um-" said Claw and Splinter in sync.

Dremora shook her head and muttered, "Boys."

"Hey!" yelled Splinter crossing his arms.

She chuckled. "No offense."

((Should we come back here later?))

((yeah. Lets wait for Grace))

((Ok good idea))

((I'm full of 'em))

((Yea you said that already :) ))

((I know that. :) Just making sure that you know that. ))

message 36: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) ((hey y'all))

((GRACE!!!!! Sadly, u just missed X))

message 38: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) In a panicked reflex Kinsley swiped at the knife, knocking it out of the air and making a massive gash across the palm of her hand. She picked the knife off the floor and held it out to Shadow and Claw. "Do you guys want this back?" she asked wrinkling her nose at the gash on her hand.

Desemae fought back a laugh as she witnessed what Kinsley did. Atta girl!
Ten points: Girls
Zero points: Boys

message 40: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) ((shoot))

((shoot? whats wrong? ))

message 42: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) ((oh just responding to the just missing X thing))

message 43: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) Kinsley huffed in irritation. "I've been injured by you two in the past few minutes more than I've been injured in the past three days and that's saying something." Maybe she could keep the knife and throw it at one of their heads.

Hello Kinsley and Desemae said a voice in both of their heads.
A figure dressed in armour and wearing a mime mask walked in freezing both Claw and Splinter in time.
"Hello, sorry for that they met each other outside of your house and started a brawl," said Mimic shaking his head.

Desemae looked at the damage and groaned. "I'm dead."

message 46: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) Kinsley assumed the voice in her head belonged to the stranger. "I was always taught at it was polite to speak out loud to others," she told the stranger.

And I was taught the opposite said Mimic in her head.
"Sorry for that, I suppose you don't have nay orange juice I can borrow?" asked Mimic.

((Not the orange juice again!lol))

Desemae stared at them all. My mother won't like this...lets do it! "Sure, follow me."

message 49: by Grace (new)

Grace (markedforcourt) Kinsley trailed along behind them. She didn't trust any of these strangers and would prefer that she were able to keep them in her sights. "If you break another window I swear..."