You'll love this one...!! A book club & more discussion

The Library at Mount Char
This topic is about The Library at Mount Char
Group Themed Reads: Discussions > July 2016 Author in the House

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janice, Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

Janice (jamasc) | 51414 comments Hi everyone!

Please come and join us in the discussion thread as Scott Hawkins, author of The Library at Mount Char has joined us for questions and answers.

Thanks to Cathie for making the suggestion.

message 2: by Sandra, Moderator (new)

Sandra (sanlema) | 9689 comments Wow! Awesome! I didn't read the book, but I will certainly take a look at the thread.

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisathebooklover) | 9244 comments I didn't read the book either, but I will definitely check the thread out anyway.

message 4: by Janice, Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

Janice (jamasc) | 51414 comments Please do pop by and say welcome to Scott, even if you haven't read the book.

We haven't done this in years. The last time we had an author join us for a group read was when Alan Brennert joined us for Moloka'i. We should do this more often.

message 5: by Mariab (new) - added it

Mariab | 3059 comments Janice wrote: "Please do pop by and say welcome to Scott, even if you haven't read the book.

We haven't done this in years. The last time we had an author join us for a group read was when Alan Brennert joined u..."

Didn't Michael J. Sullivan join us in a Group read not long ago?

message 6: by Janice, Moderator (last edited Jul 16, 2016 11:17AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Janice (jamasc) | 51414 comments Michael is a member of the group and I think he just chimed in on a buddy read or general discussion. We haven't don't one of his books as a group read - yet. It wasn't a formal Q&A.

message 7: by Rusalka, Moderator (new) - added it

Rusalka (rusalkii) | 17771 comments Oh nice! Thanks Scott! We appreciate you popping in :D

On the Michael front, I saw John Scalzi posted a picture of an ARC of his new book.

message 8: by Janice, Moderator (new) - rated it 4 stars

Janice (jamasc) | 51414 comments Oooh, I may have to check out some of the other books on that picture. Here is the link if anyone else is interested.

You'll love this one...!! A book club & more

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Moloka'i (other topics)
The Library at Mount Char (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Michael J. Sullivan (other topics)