2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Fatal Affair (Fatal, #1)
This topic is about Fatal Affair
Fatal Series > Fatal Affair (#1) Discussion

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7660 comments Mod
Washington, D.C., Metro Police Detective Sergeant Sam Holland needs a big win to salvage her career--and her confidence--after a disastrous investigation. The perfect opportunity arises when Senator John O'Connor is found brutally murdered in his bed, and Sam is assigned to the case. Matters get complicated when Sam has to team up with Nick Cappuano, O'Connor's friend and chief of staff...and the man Sam had a memorable one-night stand with years earlier. Their sexual chemistry still sizzles, and Sam has to fight to stay focused on the case. Sleeping with a material witness is another mistake she can't afford--especially when the bodies keep piling up.

message 2: by Keri (new) - added it

Keri | 3 comments I'm in a slump. I miss Eve and Roarke. Is this series comparable to In Death? Should I give it a try? It seems interesting from the synopsis.

It’s similar but very different. Sam and Eve share many characteristics, too. You’ll know from the first book so I’d give it a shot.

message 4: by Keri (new) - added it

Keri | 3 comments Ok. I'm starting this book today. Thanks for the tip :D

Let me know what you think!

Anita (anitanodiva) | 818 comments I read the first book a few months ago and like Jonetta said, it similar but very different from the In Death Series. I'm going to continue the series this year.

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 101 comments This thread reminded me to get back to this series. I'm on book 12 and need to get to it. I really love this series but it is different from ID.

I’ve got the current one on my reading plan this month.

message 9: by Keri (new) - added it

Keri | 3 comments Finished book 1 and I agree it's different to the In Death series, it lacks the edge and I felt like some of the romantic moments were mistimed, but it has potential. I liked the characters and the case was enough to keep me guessing. I'll definitely continue this series.

I think you’re where I was, Keri. Think you’ll enjoy the series.