A World of Void (Apocalypse Roleplay) discussion

Abandoned Houses > Felix's and Twin's House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Sep 05, 2016 06:08PM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 194 comments Mod
Felix enters, petting the cat and calls out,"Im home!"

Noroi peaks out from behind a corner, eyeing them before he comes out,"Brother! Felix's back!"

message 3: by Sakurasou (new)

Sakurasou | 103 comments Mod
The bedroom door opens slightly, in where Kohaku looks out before he walks over, blinking curiously at the cat. He pokes it's nose lightly, "Who's this guy?"

Felix smiles cutely,"I have yet to decide a name for him. He's cute though, isn't he?"

Noroi walks over, eyeing it though keeps quiet, looking at Kohaku.

message 5: by Sakurasou (new)

Kohaku nodded lightly, "He is.." He murmurs in agreement. "Are you keeping him?"

((Making dinner, sorry if I don't reply right away))

Felix nods,"Of course! I've taken a liking to him, and i think he likes me too. That's alright, right?"

message 7: by Sakurasou (new)

(( Don't worry about it X) ))

"Well, it's fine by me, just so long as he doesn't make a mess.." Kohaku replies. He looks up at Noroi, "What do you think, Nee-san?"

((Thx :D))

Noroi blinks though nods,"Im fine with it, as long as he doesn't disrupt my stunts. Speaking of which, I need to find some hay and some needles." He walks off in a hurry.

Felix blinks as he watches though remains where he is, softly petting the kitten still.

message 9: by Sakurasou (new)

(( Np :) ))

Kohaku blinks widely, "Hay and needles..? What do you need that for? Hey Noroi, wait up!" He heads after him in a hurry to see what he's up to.

"Meow~" He nuzzles into him lightly.

Noroi calls back,"Its a surprise!"

Felix raises an eyebrow before he walks into the kitchen. He pours some milk in a bowl and places the bowl on the counter, softly setting the kitten on the counter,"There, drink up."

message 11: by Sakurasou (new)

Kohaku pauses, tilting his head in confusion, waiting for Noroi to return.

He pounces onto the edge of the bowl, sipping at the milk lively.

Noroi comes back,"I plan on literally finding a piece of hay in a needle stack." He points towards a pile of needles outside.

Felix blinks,"I thought it was supposed to be finding a needle in a hay stack.."

Noroi shrugs,"Potato patato."

Felix softly pets the kitten while he does.

message 13: by Sakurasou (new)

Kohaku frowns, narrowing his eyes, "You'll get cut.." He warns.

Noroi blinks,"But.. It'll be fun.."

message 15: by Sakurasou (new)

"How is that fun..?" Kohaku asks in exasperation.

Finishing off the milk, he lay down on the counter comfortably, watching the others' interactions.

Noroi blinks,"Uh.. Finding a hay in a needle stack is complicated, thats how its fun.."

Felix picks the kitten up,"Right.. You two have fun then.." He walks off with him into his room before closing the door and softly sets him on the bed.

message 17: by Sakurasou (new)

Kohaku only looks at him absently, not knowing what else to say to get through to him.

It lightly lays down at his side, curling up and nuzzling into him.

Noroi eyes him,"You.. Aren't going to argue with me?"

Felix smiles,"Now.. What should I call you?"

message 19: by Sakurasou (new)

"Even if I do you'll just stubbornly insist won't you? Let it be a lesson for you when you come back injured." Kohaku grumbles accusingly.

It rests quietly, nodding it's head every now and then.

Noroi frowns,"You'd.. Be willing to let me get hurt..?"

Felix leans back,"I guess I could name you later.." He shrugs.

message 21: by Sakurasou (new)

Kohaku's eyes widen lightly at his response, and he reaches out, about to hug him, but instead settles for patting his head, "There's no way I would, idiot.. I would've stopped you despite what I said.. your my brother after all." He assured him.

He continues resting silently, restoring strength.

Noroi tenses. A head pat.. Yeah.. He should of expected that. He glances away, whispering,"I wont do it.." He turns, heading out in the opposite direction.

message 23: by Sakurasou (new)

Kohaku watches him leave, pulling back his hand, "Noroi..?" He calls out.

Noroi climbs up and sits on the roof, huffing and leans back on his hands.

Felix glances towards the door. They normally argued, but this one seemed different.. He remains where he is, unsure if he should interfere.

message 25: by Sakurasou (last edited Sep 06, 2016 04:42PM) (new)

Kohaku called out Noroi's name again, sighing in frustration when he didn't receive a reply. He heads out to search for him.

Felix calls out,"Check the roof!" He keeps petting the kitten.

Noroi lays on the roof with his hands behind his head, quietly staring up at the sky in thought.

message 27: by Sakurasou (new)

Kohaku walked outside, glancing up at the roof. He took hold of a nearby ladder from the shed and propped it up, using it to get up onto the roof. He then sat down just behind Noroi's area of view, glancing at him, then turning to look upwards, quiet.

Noroi, although he couldn't see him, knew he was there. He sighs, mumbling,"Its peaceful up here.. There's no trees that block my view of the sky.."

message 29: by Sakurasou (new)

Kohaku take on a small smile, nodding, "Yeah.." He agrees.

Noroi sighs, mumbling,"Sometimes I wish time would stop while im up here.."

message 31: by Sakurasou (new)

"But if time stopped, no one would be able to grow up." Kohaku replied with a smile, moving closer to Noroi so he was sitting next to him.

Noroi sighs, frowning and mumbles,"I don't want to grow up.. If we grow up, we'll be separated and die.."

message 33: by Sakurasou (new)

Kohaku looks at him quietly, reaching out and places his fist gently and reassuringly on Noroi's chest, "We won't be separated."

Noroi glances up,"When you get married we will be.. Or if you find someone better to hang around.."

message 35: by Sakurasou (new)

Kohaku lifts his fist and brings it back down gently on his chest, "They'll just be some distance.. we still won't be separated." Kohaku assured him.

Noroi sighs, looking up and mumbles,"I don't want there to be any distance.."

message 37: by Sakurasou (new)

"Every one has to leave someone at some point in their lives...It`s just the way it works." Kohaku explains vaguely, leaning back slightly.

Noroi frowns, mumbling,"I don't want you to leave me though.."

message 39: by Sakurasou (new)

Kohaku sighs lightly, "I won't leave... well sometimes there may be a little distance but we'll always be together." He assures him.

Noroi rolls on his stomach, looking up at him,"Promise?"

message 41: by Sakurasou (new)

"Promise." Kohaku replies, standing up, and balancing carefully. "Let's head back down." He suggests.

Noroi blinks but nods, standing up and heads towards the ladder. He climbs down, then holds it steady so Kohaku could safely climb down as well.

message 43: by Sakurasou (new)

Kohaku climbed down soon after him, and then turned around and headed back inside into the house, glancing back at Noroi.

Noroi follows, closing the door behind him,"You really ok with Felix keeping that kitten? I mean, I'm fine with it, i just thought you didn't like animals, since we never got one before."

message 45: by Sakurasou (new)

"I'm quite fond of them." Kohaku admits, "I don't mind him keeping it as long as it doesn't interfere with military time. I don't think he should get too attached.."

Noroi nods,"You know Felix though, he does get attached rather easily.."

message 47: by Sakurasou (new)

Kohaku nods in agreement, "Yeah.. but perhaps since it's just a kitten he won't get as attached?" He suggested.

Noroi lightly laughs,"You kidding? He loves all life, especially kittens. You know him better than me, you should know that, Haku-kun." He teases, calling him the nickname Felix usually calls him.

message 49: by Sakurasou (new)

"I know that!" Kohaku insists. He sulks slightly, "I just thought maybe since it was a kitten.. "

Noroi smiles,"Don't worry, I'm sure it will be fine. I just hope Felix will still cook us supper, im hungry."

« previous 1